Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 29 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would any experienced breeders mind PMing me about some breeding questions? I don't want to keep having to spam this thread :p

Quick Breeding question. I have two identical (male and female) quad 31,31,31,XX,31,XX perfect torchic's and i want need to go the speed iv to be perfect. What should I do?

Quick Breeding question. I have two identical (male and female) quad 31,31,31,XX,31,XX perfect torchic's and i want need to go the speed iv to be perfect. What should I do?
Get a male parent that is x/x/x/x/x/31 and breed that way. Chain breed male parents as you go. Easy way is finding a compatible male in friend safari.

Looking for someone with a drilbur safari or access to one to catch me a female in a heal ball, Would really appreciate it, i could get you a female togepi or something, i dunno. Ask and i might have

If anyone has access to any of the following in their Friend Safari are are willing to trade, I would really appreciate it:

Bulletproof Quilladin, Rain Dish Wartortle.

My 3DS friend code is 4957-2450-1084.

If anyone has access to any of the following in their Friend Safari are are willing to trade, I would really appreciate it:

Bulletproof Quilladin, Rain Dish Wartortle.

My 3DS friend code is 4957-2450-1084.
I have access to Bulletproof Quilladin, and I believe I have captured one already. Do you have a preference on gender?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)