Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 30 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone has an adamant charmander with DD and outrage and with at least 31/31/31/x/31/31? I know it sounds like a lot. I am willing to offer the same amount of IVs of an Adamant Honedge, Adamant Marill with Belly Drum and Aqua Jet, Adamant Gale Wings Fletchling (Female). I also have other trades but unsure of IVs. Adamant Absol, Adamant Cranidos, Adamant Karrablast, Adamant Axew, Adamant Snorlax, Adamant Chespin, and Adamant Riolu. PM me if interested

Trying to breed 5 IV Pinsir with perfect Scyther. Trying to use power items and destiny knot to pass down specific IV, however the desired IV is not being passed down. (Ex. Male Scyther power Weight with female Pinsir Destiny Knot, offspring have perfect Speed but none have perfect HP). Anyone have a solution?

Need a parent to breed Wish onto Eevee, I'm willing to trade a JP Aerodactyl with 31|/x/31/x/31/31 and a Jolly nature or an Adamant Trevenant 31/x/x/31/31/31, also JP. Parent can be anything, as long as it's male and has Wish.

LF: Storm Drain Shellos/Gastrodon or Gastrodon friend safari.

Ideally it would be calm and have nice IVs, but I can settle for something not as ideal possibly.

I can offer spitbacks for spitbacks and perfects for perfects. CMT

Need a parent to breed Wish onto Eevee, I'm willing to trade a JP Aerodactyl with 31|/x/31/x/31/31 and a Jolly nature or an Adamant Trevenant 31/x/x/31/31/31, also JP. Parent can be anything, as long as it's male and has Wish.
I have a bunch of spitback eeees with wish- pm me (I want aerodactyl)

Anyone got a marvel scale dratini? Preferably adamant
I have some quad flawless spitbacks.

Does anyone have a Charmander with Dragon Dance ane a Togepi with Serene Grace?
I have quad flawless jolly charmander spitbacks with dragon dance, outrage, flare blitz, and dragon pulse. Only males though.

Looking for a 3-4 iv female dratini with marvel scale, i can offer a 3-4 iv timid protean female froakie in return
If you have a quad flawless female I'll give you a quad flawless female. Pm me if you're interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
LF: Storm Drain Gastrodon/Shellos. Calm w/ some perfect IVs would be nice, but isn't mandatory.
CMT willing to trade spitbacks
Caught a gastrodon with perfect Sp. Atk andSp.Def if you want it I will take a male Bunnelby for it friend code in sig IGN Hunter

looking for a swinub with thick fat...I'm just getting started with breeding, so I don't have much to offer except synchronizers, pokerus, or 5 IV swinub with oblivious. PM me or respond here if you need something simple!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)