Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 30 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
got a bunch of adamant quad flawless torchic with baton pass in pokeballs, as well as a quint (-sattk) mild one. some have speed boost, some don't.

also looking to get rid of a bunch of regenerator mienfoo spitbacks, also with baton pass fwiw

in return i'd like jolly/modest syncs, 3IV or higher female ferrothorn/ferroseed with iron barbs, a female gale wings fletchling/fletchinder/talonflame, or speed/def/sdef power items, or any battle items really. or make another offer.
repost before i start wonder trading these because there are so many and i need the box space :(

been breeding mawile today as well, so i also have some 4IV adamant + intimidate in dusk balls. and by "some" i mean like 15. offer anything.

Hi guys, this is my first post so please excuse me if I make any mistakes. Anyway, I found an absol in Emereld, and it one shot my pokemon randomly so I decided to catch it. Is it worth EV training and then, in December, trading to X and Y? Would it be viable for use in competitive? No tournaments, just fun with random battles.

Absol
Adamant
31 HP
31 Attack
4 Defense
1 Special Attack
30 Special Defense
25 Speed

Lastly, any response will be appreciated. Thanks!

Looking for: this 5 ivs:

Bold or calm Klefki
Bullefproff Chesnaught Adamant
Scrappy Pangoro
Calm Aromatisse
Bold Slurpuff
Contraray Adamant or carefull malamar
Tough Claws Barbaracle
Dry Skin Timid Heliolisk
Super Size Inmsonia Gourgeist
Refrigerate Modest Amaura
Own Tempo Adamant Avalugg
Adamant Speed Boost Scolopide
Follow me calm Togekiss
Timid lighting rod Electrike
Relaxed or Sassy Carbink

Offering 5 iv's pokemon PM ME! :)

So I hatched a shiny Charmander (without Masuda Method). Great! It's Jolly, has DD, Outrage, and Dragon Pulse. Fantastic! But it's IV spread... it has 31/31/31/x/0/31. ZERO FUCKKIN' SP DEF?!?!? Why RNG? Why?!?!?! Both of my parents have 31 Sp Def... WTF!!!!!

Anyways, I'm looking to trade this here shiny Charmander. It's Jolly, has Blaze, and has the egg moves DD, Outrage, and Dragon Pulse. It's IV spread is 31/31/31/x/0/31.

**DISCLAIMER: It has a 0 IV in Sp Def. The stupid RNG carried over the useless SAtk IV from my parents and generated a 0 IV as the 6th stat... motherfu*ker...

Things that Interest Me:
- Brave Honedge w/ 31/31/31/31/31/0 (I want the 31 in SpA as well)
- Non-US Foreign Charmander (Female/Male) or any Male Pokemon in the Monster/Dragon Egg Group w/ 31/31/31/x/31/31

Things I'm Not Interested In: Lavitar, Gible, Vulpix, Fletchling, Marill, Gastly, Drilbur, Natu, Dratini, Gligar, Scyther, Torchic, Noibat, Goomy, Froakie

PM if if you are interested or reply to this post.

Currently seeking a Timid nature Froakie with Protein, Adamant nature Charmander with DD and any pokemon with Sweet Scent. Any one has any of these for trades will be great.

Looking for someone with a ditto safari, I'll give you 3 things from my thread (old stuff, no 6th gen yet unfortunately). PM me if you can help.

So I hatched a shiny Charmander (without Masuda Method). Great! It's Jolly, has DD, Outrage, and Dragon Pulse. Fantastic! But it's IV spread... it has 31/31/31/x/0/31. ZERO FUCKKIN' SP DEF?!?!? Why RNG? Why?!?!?! Both of my parents have 31 Sp Def... WTF!!!!!

Anyways, I'm looking to trade this here shiny Charmander. It's Jolly, has Blaze, and has the egg moves DD, Outrage, and Dragon Pulse. It's IV spread is 31/31/31/x/0/31.

**DISCLAIMER: It has a 0 IV in Sp Def. The stupid RNG carried over the useless SAtk IV from my parents and generated a 0 IV as the 6th stat... motherfu*ker...

Things that Interest Me:
- Brave Honedge w/ 31/31/31/31/31/0 (I want the 31 in SpA as well)
- Non-US Foreign Charmander (Female/Male) or any Male Pokemon in the Monster/Dragon Egg Group w/ 31/31/31/x/31/31

Things I'm Not Interested In: Lavitar, Gible, Vulpix, Fletchling, Marill, Gastly, Drilbur, Natu, Dratini, Gligar, Scyther, Torchic, Noibat, Goomy, Froakie

PM if if you are interested or reply to this post.
I have a foreign female charmander its ivs aren't great though 31 in sp atk, but terrible sp def iv.

Got some 4V spitback Honedge, Protean Froakie, and Gible. I'd like to get other 4V spitbacks if anyone has em, especially a Dragon Pulse Charmander or Bagon. Shoot me a message.

Okay
I personally believe the pokemon to look out for are Protean Froakie, Gale Wings Fletching, Honedge, and Noibat. Pokemon that got Mega evos, and Newly buffed fairys like clefairy, and azumaril
okay, I am almost done with breeding an infiltrator noibat 5 perfect Iv's. How would I go about breeding a perfect honedge? With a ditto? Or is a safari with him too?

Is Kangaskhanite X only? I'm on Y and in Glittering cave where I'm supposed to be able to find it and it isn't there. So if this is the case I'm LF a Kangaskhanite.

I have a foreign female charmander its ivs aren't great though 31 in sp atk, but terrible sp def iv.
Sorry I really need the IV spread I requested for the Foreign parent. I already have a Foreign Male Charmander w/ 31/31/x/31/31/31 and would like one with 31/31/31/x/31/31 to better my chances of getting the right IV spread when I hatch another Shiny.

Reposting this:

Hi guys I'm looking for a female skrelp caught in a heal ball. Here's what I can offer (IVs are random):

-Bulbasaur with chlorophyll caught in a nest ball
-Charmander with blaze/ solar power caught in a repeat/luxury ball
-Squirtle with rain dish caught in a dive ball
-Vulpix with drought caught in a repeat ball
-Poliwag with swift swim caught in a nest ball
-Magikarp with rattled caught in a great ball
-Dratini with marvel scale caught in a repeat ball
-Gible with rough skin caught in a great ball
-Chespin with bullet proof caught in a nest ball
-Fennekin with magician caught in a regular pokeball
-Froakie with protean caught in a great ball
-Sliggoo with gooey caught in a dive ball
-Pokerus

I'm looking for a hidden ability dratini (IVs are of no consequence as I'll take care of that later) of any gender and nature. The only thing I have to exchange that is worth anything is a gale wing fletchling. My FC: 4313 1112 8609

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)