Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 30 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
if i breed a boy Relaxed Squirtle who has Everstone and 31 iv in HP, Att ,Def and SP.Att wit a Att and Sp.Def Ditto holding Power Band will i get a Squirtle HP, Att ,Def and SP.Att and Sp.Def?

if i breed a boy Relaxed Squirtle who has Everstone and 31 iv in HP, Att ,Def and SP.Att wit a Att and Sp.Def Ditto holding Power Band will i get a Squirtle HP, Att ,Def and SP.Att and Sp.Def?
I don't think so, I believe the power items only makes sure that stat gets passed down, and then the other 2 ivs are randomly inherited. Since Destiny knot forces 5 ivs being passed down from the parents its way better.

I don't think so, I believe the power items only makes sure that stat gets passed down, and then the other 2 ivs are randomly inherited. Since Destiny knot forces 5 ivs being passed down from the parents its way better.
so i'll just need to have the Ditto hold Destiny knot?

hey i was looking for a couple pokes if anyone have them i dont mine the nature just want them i can breed them for their nature im looking for Deino, Aron, A Adamant ditto. then also anyone know where is a good place to get friend codes

Still looking to thin my herd of 4 IV scyther/5 IV cleffa spitbacks

Need Charizardite X/M2nite X/Tyranitarite/Manectrite.

Will take competetive hold item offers for cleffa, and will do BP items for X stones

If i am EV training the old way (through battling pokemon) is the cap for a stats ev's at 255 or 252 like super training?

If i am EV training the old way (through battling pokemon) is the cap for a stats ev's at 255 or 252 like super training?

Looking for any Infiltrator Zubat/Golbat/Crobat, I have super-sized Pumpkaboos and Pokemon with Pokerus for trade. (Also looking for leftovers, but no one trades that :[ )

I'm looking for anything from the fletchling line with gale wings, or even better someone who can friend me that has it as a safari. I've got loads of 4x flawless timid protean Froakie spitbacks to trade in return, one being a female in a dive ball.

I apologise if this is the wrong place to ask and I've just missed somewhere, but does anyone got any spare DW ability Nidoran-M on a Gen 5 game?

Not sure if this is the right place to ask these questions but how does redistribution rights work. If you trade for a pokemon does that mean you aren't allowed to trade offspring using the pokemon traded for as a parent or offspring of the offsptring? can you not offer pokemon of that species? Or are you just not allowed to trade the pokemon with the person's OT on it itself? Some people specify exactly and others don't say much so somebody please clarify this for me so I don't get in any trouble. I'm a little confused

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)