Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 30 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering since I am new, what does VGC stand for?
Video Game Championship. Its Nintendo's official league, which is different from Smogon's ruleset. For example, it uses Doubles as standard and Double Team is legal. No duplicate items, and no multiple tiers, just legal and illegal pokemon.

Video Game Championship. Its Nintendo's official league, which is different from Smogon's ruleset. For example, it uses Doubles as standard and Double Team is legal. No duplicate items, and no multiple tiers, just legal and illegal pokemon.
oh okay thanks for answering :D

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
Looking for Hidden Ability Female Cubchoo and Carvanha, PM me if you have either.

Looking for a Ditto with a 30 IV in Atk, SpAtk, and/or Speed. They all don't have to be on the same Ditto, and if you only have one of them, that is fine. I'm breeding HP Fire Froakies, and would be glad to provide one with the relevant IV's for your help.

DITTO STORE
HP SPEED CALM LIMBER
DEF SP.ATT HASTY IMPOSTOR
HP SPEED 0SP.DEF HARDY IMPOSTOR
ATT SP.ATT QUIET LIMBER
ATT SP.ATT SASSY LIMBER
ATT DEF TIMID LIMBER
ATT DEF QUIRKY LIMBER
HP SPEED QUIRKY LIMBER
HP SP.ATT IMPISH LIMBER
HP ATT HASTY LIMBER
DEF SP.DEF HASTY LIMBER
DEF SP.DEF HARDY LIMBER
HP DEF 0 SP DEF NAIVE LIMBER
DEF SP.DEF ADAMANT LIMBER
HP DEF HASTY LIMBER
HP DEF SP. ATT GENTLE IMPOSTOR
HP DEF SP.DEF DOCILE IMPOSTOR
DEF SP.DEF SPEED CALM IMPOSTOR
HP ATT noSP.ATT TIMID IMPOSTOR
0HP SP.ATT SP.DEF QUIET LIMBER
DEF SP.DEF QUIET LIMBER
ATT SP.ATT IMPISH LIMBER
HP DEF CAREFUL LIMBER
HP ATT SP.DEF NAUGHTY IMPOSTER
pm me if interested

Hey I just got a timid shiny Froakie with torrent and perfect IVs in HP special attack and special defense. I'm looking for a shiny charmander but I'm willing to look at offers of 5 IV pokemon.

Been trying to breed a flawless male protean froakie for over an hour. The male parent is a flawless male with torrent and the mother is quad flawless with protean.

I'm noticing a pattern where all the protean hatches are relatively superior potential w/four IV's(despite both parents having outstanding), and the torrent hatches seem to almost always have outstanding potential. Results have turned over 4-5 flawless torrent and too many incomplete protean. This is probably the most fruitless breed I've encountered thus far, and it's getting quite discouraging.

Has anyone experienced this before, and if so how did you get it to succeed? I've bred a lot and never seen this kind of pattern.

Been trying to breed a flawless male protean froakie for over an hour. The male parent is a flawless male with torrent and the mother is quad flawless with protean.

I'm noticing a pattern where all the protean hatches are relatively superior potential w/four IV's(despite both parents having outstanding), and the torrent hatches seem to almost always have outstanding potential. Results have turned over 4-5 flawless torrent and too many incomplete protean. This is probably the most fruitless breed I've encountered thus far, and it's getting quite discouraging.

Has anyone experienced this before, and if so how did you get it to succeed? I've bred a lot and never seen this kind of pattern.
Sounds like a string of bad luck. My Talonflame ended up with Gale Wings and perfect IVs before I got any other perfect one. With Froakie, I just ended up stopping after I got a Naive 31/31/26/31/31/28 shiny one, so I didn't actually go all the way to 5 or 6IVs.

Though I do remember ending up with quite a few 4 IV female ones with Torrent and 4 IV male ones with Protean, so I don't think I was actually breeding with a 4 IV female until right at the end.

Edit: Still looking for a Taillow for the Pokedex.

Edit2:
someone. please. need. liechi berry. bw2. will. trade. legal hacked. pokes.

help. me. pm. please.
Don't mention hacks on here, even legal ones. People get banned for trading hacked Pokemon. The one exception (last I checked) was that some people use legal hacked Pokemon to battle but mention it to their opponents before battling.

Last edited:

I'm experiencing the same thing for a natural cure chansey with V perfect ivs, I got V perfect twice but with serene grace:/

I'm experiencing the same thing for a natural cure chansey with V perfect ivs, I got V perfect twice but with serene grace:/
Well at least you can use an Ability Capsule for this. My brother already got 2 5IV Adamant Thick Fat Marill and a 5IV Timid Illuminate Starmie but just grinded BP for 2 Ability Capsules and used those.

Wow that would prob take longer than just breeding right?
Well you can get 48 BP just from going through all 20 battles in regular singles. 4 times through that and you're only 8 off of an Ability Capsule. Not sure how long it takes compared to breeding, but it's not luck based.

Finally! Got the perfect chansey! If anyone is interested in 4 perfect iv bold chanseys with seismic toss and aromatherapy, I have options. I'm interested in good ivs tyranitars, heracross, rotom, or anything else that might be of interest. Thanks

Finally! Got the perfect chansey! If anyone is interested in 4 perfect iv bold chanseys with seismic toss and aromatherapy, I have options. I'm interested in good ivs tyranitars, heracross, rotom, or anything else that might be of interest. Thanks
I'll take one- check my thread for anything you like

Looking for any protean froakie, and a infiltrator noibat. Just need something to start with, wanting to breed my own specific set.
I can give you one of my froakie spitbacks :)

Edit: Wow... nevermind, didn't mean to necroquote. Sorry my browser took me back about 10 pages instead of the most recent page.
I can still help you if you haven't gotten one yet though! haha

I have modest nasty plot hustle togepi spitbacks i'm willing to trade for other spitbacks pm if you want to trade
x/31/31/31/31/31 female
31/31/31/31/x/31 female gone
31/31/31/x/31/31 female
31/31/x/31/31/31 male gone
31/x/31/31/31/31 male gone

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)