Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 30 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey you guys i have a quick question with hidden ability's. So how do you get them is it just luck. Like i get Pokemon from people with a hidden ability are get on from a friend saffari. But when i breed them the offspring wont get the ability. So is there something you suppose to do
You can find HA wild pokemon either in the friend safari or in hordes. For the friend safari, they must have 3 pokemon available (have met them online after they be the E4). For breeding, female pokemon with HA have a chance for their child to have it. Males can have their child pass it as well, but only if the partner is a ditto.*

*This part only works in gen Vi. Males cannot pass down hidden abilities in gen V.

im trying to get a female Rattled magikarp to 'breed up'.
i have a flawless male with rattled, so i went out and caught a female with swift swim in the proper ball, but i dont have gyarados safari, so i have no access to its HA without trading (and i cant find one for trade that's female and in a dive ball.)

so can i just breed non-ha female and eventually try to get a female egg with HA? or does HA only pass down from mother? 10 magikarp eggs and not a single one came out w/ rattled. small sample size but i dont wanna waste time if it's impossible.
I'm pretty sure in that case, the HA only passes from the mother.
It can be passed down by male breeding with ditto but its rare, I saw somewhere 1/8 but it seems to be lower sometimes

It can be passed down by male breeding with ditto but its rare, I saw somewhere 1/8 but it seems to be lower sometimes
Anything with a 1/8 chance seems lower when breeding. I was breeding starters and I literally went through 20 before I got a single female -_-. I can only imagine HAs being an even bigger pain.

CanadianWifier

Run Away With Me
Anything with a 1/8 chance seems lower when breeding. I was breeding starters and I literally went through 20 before I got a single female -_-. I can only imagine HAs being an even bigger pain.
I went through nearly 2 boxes of Eevee's before getting a single female.. 1/8 my ass, haha

as someone who bred two 2iv parents until i got 5iv protean froakie female mother...i can confirm that it is indeed a nightmare. (im talking around 15 hours of breeding over 3-4 days.)

I've got a couple Adamant Larvitars with 31/31/31/x/31/31, Stealth Rocks, and Pursuit. Both are female. Here's what I'm looking for, in the following order:

Adamant Torchic with Speed Boost, 31/31/31/x/31/31
Modest Rotom with 31/x/31/31/31/31
Calm Chansey with 31/x/31/31/31/31
Brave Honedge with 31/31/31/31/31/0
Tyranitarite
Battle items (Even though I've got over 100 BP myself)

Let me know what you've got, other offers may be considered as well.
Bump!

looking for perfect (5x relevant IV) timid protean froakie and sassy/calm gooey goomy.
I have for trade (perfect and spitbacks):

Quick Feet (HA)/Poison Heal Adamant Shroomish w/ Seed Bullet.
Guts Jolly Larvitar w/ Pursuit, Dragon Dance, Stealth Rock and Outrage.
Immunity Impish Gligar

Im willing to trade spitback for spitback of any OU competitive pokemon.

PD: all of my pokemons are foreign (ESP)

CanadianWifier

Run Away With Me
I am in need of a Togepi and/or Excadrill safari. I will also accept either a Togepi/tic or HA Drilbur/Excadrill with at least 2 perfect IVs. Just let me know what you would like in exchange.
I can breed you a HA Drilbur with 2 IVs, what can you offer in return?

CanadianWifier

Run Away With Me
an absol spitback sounds great, (can you nickname it "Ben Jackson" for me?), I'll get breeding on the HA Drilbur, should be done soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)