Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 31 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
If you ask for help, and don't help others, you're scum, even if you compensate your helpers with leftover eggs that you would release anyways.

But that's enough, I won't bring the shitstorm here, I'm out.
So you expect people to stay online 24/7 and sacrifice their life to cater to your whims? You don't give two shits that not everyone can make the commitment you demand, since the only acceptable compensation in your eyes is hatching eggs? You're calling me scum but creating an environment where people feel forced to do something is just as unhealthy as not compensating people for their time. Maybe I don't want to deal with ungrateful people like you. Also lol at making assumptions, I offer flawless Pokemon. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

So you expect people to stay online 24/7 and sacrifice their life to cater to your whims? You don't give two shits that not everyone can make the commitment you demand, since the only acceptable compensation is hatching eggs? You're calling me scum but creating an environment where people feel forced to do something is just as unhealthy as not compensating people for their time. Also lol at making assumptions, I offer flawless Pokemon. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
Actually, that's not quite it.

But yeah, if you ask someone for help in a community of shiny values, you are asking the community itself, and you should give back to the community itself.

THEN AGAIN, I kinda overdid by calling you that, BUT, there's a difference between "not having time", "not having a good connection", etc, and plain ignoring someone. You can say "I don't have time", but not ignore people while you're paralelly asking others for help.

Did I ever say anything about people being online 24/7? I wait over a week before calling someone a leecher.

And if you're going to be a leecher, why even give your value away anyways? You can ask for help without being in the list.

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Actually, that's not quite it.

But yeah, if you ask someone for help in a community of shiny values, you are asking the community itself, and you should give back to the community itself.

THEN AGAIN, I kinda overdid by calling you that, BUT, there's a difference between "not having time", "not having a good connection", etc, and plain ignoring someone. You can say "I don't have time", but not ignore people while you're paralelly asking others for help.

Did I ever say anything about people being online 24/7? I wait over a week before calling someone a leecher.

And if you're going to be a leecher, why even give your value away anyways? You can ask for help without being in the list.
And I give back to the individuals who hatched the egg for me. But I should be under no obligation to serve anyone and if someone doesn't want to hatch my egg, that's their prerogative.

I am not listed in the SV database precisely because I cannot commit the time and I only ignored requests after I removed myself. Policing for contributions is just so arbitrary that it won't work, and you've proven it by making many baseless assumptions about me. I agree that people should try to help if they can, but they should never be obligated whether they are on or off any list.

Hey, I need some help to evolve my Scyther and my Gurdurr...
I can give a leftovers or an perfect litwick (in the egg) for it... =D

Hi all, I don't know if this is the forum to post in, but Ill post anyway. I have a dratini egg with a shiny value of 2944 and I was wondering if anyone had a match for this value? If this is not the right forum, I understand but can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks for this! Cheers!!!

What I want:
Electirizer (32 BP)

What I have to offer:
4-5 IV spitbacks of the following pokemon
modest serene grace togepi w/ nasty plot
jolly gible w/ outrage
modest deino
timid compound eyes joltik
timid infilltrator noibat
adamant moxie pinsir w/ cc and qa
impish frisk phantump
adamant scrappy kangashkan w/ double edge
jolly larvitar w/ outrage, dd, rocks, pursuit
adamant thick fat swinub w/ icicle crash, rocks,
timid protean froakie
admant sheer force/guts timburr
adamant phanpy w/ ice shard
relaxed 0 speed pineco w/ rocks
timid magic guard abra
bold prankster sableye w/ recover
adamant intimidate mawile
adamant gale wing fletchling
timid adaptability eevee w/ wish and yawn
adamant technician scyther
relaxed ferroseed w/ rocks, leech seed, spikes
adamant elekid w/ ice punch, fire punch, cross chop
timid flame body larvesta
impish immunity gligar
bold swift swim poliwag w/ encore
adamant huge power marill w/ aqua jet, belly drum, superpower
adamant moxie heracross w/ rock blast
bold overcoat vullaby w/ foul play
bold regenerator slowpoke
impish sturdy skarmory w/ whirlwind and brave bird

Last edited:
looking for really good foreign spitbacks, I can trade perfect pokemon such as a nastyplot serene grace togepi 31/xx/31/31/31/31 and other nice ones for them

Looking for Adamant or Jolly Zygarde with good IVs. Offering 3-4 pokemon from my thread, depending on how good the Zygarde is

CanadianWifier

Run Away With Me
Can someone thoroughly explain what a SV is?
From what I understand:
Each trainer is assigned a random trainer shiny value (between 0 and 8000ish)
Each pokemon upon creation (for e: when you receive an egg, or encounter a wild pokemon) is assigned a random shiny value (between 0 and 8000ish).

If the the two numbers match, tadah, shiny.

This is relevant here because if you can figure out your trainer shiny value (through instacheck), and figure out each of your egged pokemon's shiny value (also through instacheck) and you find someone who has a matching Trainer value to your egg value, if that trainer hatches the egg it comes out shiny.

Last edited:
I have a shiny bold Eevee with run away and perfect ivs in HP SpDef and Speed I need suggestions for what I should evolve into.
Personally I would like to be able to use it competitively often possibly in OU but I could settle for it being a lower tier pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)