Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 31 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
LF Yveltal, Zygarde, legendary birds, and Mewtwo for dex entries. I will trade right back. I have most everything else in the Kalos dex barring a couple of item-based evolutions so if you need entries too, lemme know.

lel, three 5 IV Pokémon for a Shiny xd.

Thanks =) and no problem. I have a Male with Spikes.
oh XD well then I'll just do the goomy and Honedge females then, my fc is 2981-5543-8759 ign Calem, the pp items will come attached to some pokes I don't need.
He said the best stat was Speed xDDDD
I suppose I can't give you this Rhydon, unless, of course, you want some sort of Rock Polish sweeper or something
lol well do you have any, 3iv pokes?

oh XD well then I'll just do the goomy and Honedge females then, my fc is 2981-5543-8759 ign Calem, the pp items will come attached to some pokes I don't need.

Do you mean in all stats and do you mean 3 IVs or higher (Sorry I'm not huge on the IV breeding stuff)

Going Online. Check my signature :3
Btw, only I have Male Gooey Goomy; Female is Hydration

Trading these flawless pokes with hidden abilities

Hasty Frokie (have female) - 31/31/31/31/x/31 - toxic spikes, hp steel

Jolly charmander - 31/31/31/31/x/31 - Outrage, Ddance, Dpulse (also have blaze)

Adamant Shroomish - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Focus punch

Phanphy pick up - 31/31/31/x/31/x - Ice shard

Duskull - 31/31/31/31/31/x - pain split

Helioptile dry skin - 31/x/31/31/31/31

Bold Bulbasaur - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Giga drain

Jolly Gible - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Outrage

Magicarp (female) - Jolly - 31/31/31/x/31/31

Gligar - Impish - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Baton pass, counter

Mawile - Adamant - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - sucker punch

Have 4iv (some female) spitback of frokies, swinub, charmanders, and Bulbasaur. and a 4iv female timid ghastly

Also have a non competitive shiny JPN Machamp.

Looking at all offers but especially: Electrike or Eevee's with hp ice

Last edited:
Looking for flawless IV magikarp (or close to it), preferably jolly nature. If not, I can do without the nature. I have flawless charmanders and flawless gibles. PM if you're interested or want to help out. Thanks!

First off, IVs for the Shiny Chlrophyl Bulba/Ivy/Venusaur don't matter to me. If you have any, I'll take it. If it's not modest/timid, I may slightly alter the trade, or I may not. Depends on the nature. Anyway, I am willing to trade a lot for it.

Offering Normals: 4-5 IV Timid Chlrophyl Bulbasaurs (either gender w/egg moves), 3-4 IV Bold Torrent Squirtles, and 3-4 IV Charmanders

Offering Foreign: 5 IV Korean Mawile

Offering Legendaries: Timid Yveltal: Max Sp. Atk, Max Sp. Def, Max Def.

Offering Shinies: Shiny Sigilyph, Shiny Chansey, Shiny Pancham, Shiny Doduo, Shiny Kingdra, Shiny Overgrow Bulbasaur, Shiny Overgrow Venusaur

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)