Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 31 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for a Scyther with Metal Coat or a Scizor with 5IV's

Also interested in 5IV Gengar or Haunter

I can offer:
Adamant Multiscale Dragonite (31/31/31/x/31/31)
Jolly Lucario w/ Crunch and Bullet Punch (31/31/31/x/31/31)
Impish Skarmory w/ Whirlwind (31/31/31/x/31/31)

have also many 4IVs to breed pls pm me if you are interested

blitzlefan

shake it off!
I have a 31/x/31/31/31/31/31 adamant shinymarill (Potent) with egg moves,you didnt had any shinys on your trade shop tho egg moves are aqua jet,brute force,belly drum.
wait is that a perfect SpA and an imperfect Atk? if it's the other way around, I do have a shiny 31/31/31/x/31/31 Torchic (Adamant iirc with Baton Pass/Speed Boost)
I can also offer multiple normal 5IVs / mega stones for flawless Marill (if anyone else has one)

MoxieInfinite

Banned deucer.
Looking for someone with Slowpoke, Slowbro or Slowking in their Friend Safari, and/or have a Bold Regenerator Slowpoke with 2 or more perfect IV's.

wait is that a perfect SpA and an imperfect Atk? if it's the other way around, I do have a shiny 31/31/31/x/31/31 Torchic (Adamant iirc with Baton Pass/Speed Boost)
I can also offer multiple normal 5IVs / mega stones for flawless Marill (if anyone else has one)

Yeah it has Perfect SpA and imperfect ATK

Trading a breeding pair of Jolly smeargle both 4IV allowing to breed for flawless, one has happy hour on it.

Looking for 3 BP items in return. 1 per smeargle, and 1 for happy hour. I only have one pair at the moment, so first come first serve. PM me

Last edited:

MoxieInfinite

Banned deucer.
I have a 4 IV spitback. What do you offer for it?
I don't have much atm :/ Ive got tons of Timid Fennekins and Timid Electrikes with 4 perfects IV's, but not much else since I'm in the early breeding stage.

I COULD try to breed a few Electrikes with HP Ice, but that won't be today cuz of a damn math test.

Breeding Honedges for a Quiet mixed set one.
Is it better for the parents to be:

31/31/31/31/__/0
31/31/31/31/__/0

or

31/31/31/31/__/0
31/31/__/31/31/0

I'm not sure if it really makes a difference, because 10 stats is ten stats and you're gonna be rolling for one of your 6 stats anyhow.
But I figured I'd ask if anyone knew a statistical difference.

1/166 for1st spread
1/96 for 2nd

But why 0iv speed if I may ask ?
Ah thank you! That's exactly what I was looking for.
Is there a calculator for this type of thing or do you just know how to do it?

I like the 0 Speed IV so when you get attacked you get hit in Shield Form instead.
At 60 Base Speed you aren't outspeeding a ton of stuff anyhow except w/Shadow Sneak of course.

MoxieInfinite

Banned deucer.
This may be an odd request, but I am looking for a shiny Skitty for my Niece. Bought her a new 3DS, Pokemon Y and all the gizmos to go with it. Her favorite pokemon is Skitty, she would be thrilled to get one for her new game on Christmas morning :)
That's the most beautiful thing I've ever read!

Shame I don't have one, if I did, you would have gotten it.

Ah thank you! That's exactly what I was looking for.
Is there a calculator for this type of thing or do you just know how to do it?

I like the 0 Speed IV so when you get attacked you get hit in Shield Form instead.
At 60 Base Speed you aren't outspeeding a ton of stuff anyhow except w/Shadow Sneak of course.
Ok, because the few aegislash sets I've seen proposed on the aegislash thread were actually running a bit of speed Evs to outspeed specific mons.

The probability formula I used was
1) 5/6/32/32+1/6/32
2) 4/6/2/2/32+2/6/2/32
Might be wrong though

Edit: was wrong, 1st is without the first guy; so only 1/6/32=1/192

Last edited:
Hi all, looking for a flawless Genesect, naive or hasty. I realize this trade will be done in BW2. I can offer most of the stuff in my trade thread (check my sig), or I can do a breeding project in XY. I say most of the stuff in my trade thread because I have lost a lot of my files, but I should still have most of the pokes on one of my carts.

lf

Flawless Modest HA Poliwag female in Dive Ball

Flawless Croagunk Female Adamant with Drain Punch in Dusk Ball

Flawless Helioptile Female with Bold/Modest Nature in a quick ball

Flawless Foongus female Effect SporeCalm female in a nest ball

Flawless Hydration female Bold Goomy in an Ultra Ball

I have Flawless

Timid Gastly in a dusk ball

Modest Clauncher

Adamant Honedge (x speed)

Modest Protean Froakie

I can breed Flawless

Bold Chansey in a heal ball with Seismic toss and aromatherapy

Jolly Larvitar with Outrage Stealth Rock and Dragon Dance

Jolly HA Swinub with Ancientpower Icicle Spear Stealth Rock and Icicle Crash

Adamant Mawile with Sucker Punch

Adamant Technician Scyther

Jolly Regenerator Mienfoo

Shiny I have

2IV HA Dragonite (Its gonna take a good deal for this guy)

I really dc about the balls they come in, but it saves time (Hehehe I said balls XD)

I have a 31/31/31/XX/31/31 Impish Immunity Female Gligar in an Ultra Ball, but I would rather have a male one with the exact same setup and in the same exact ball. Would anyone be willing to trade me this kind of male gligar, in return for my female one?

When you say flawless do you mean 31/31/31/XX/31/31 because I have that plus egg moves.

EDIT: Nevermind. I didn't realize you wanted a shiny. My bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)