Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 32 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can breed you a quick E-Speed Dratini for you to work with if you're still interested in them. I don't need/want anything from your thread though, so, just give me something I can throw out or something small like a Berry :)
If it's not too much trouble, that would be great!

Offering 31/x/30/31/31/31 HP Ice event Raikou (the shiny one with Rash nature and Aura Sphere + Weather Ball). Looking for (shiny) legendaries with appropriate IVs and nature.

LF a 4, 5 or 6 IV ditto, don't care if its legit / cloned, just really need one to help with breeding.

Things i can offer (all flawless)

HA Chespin (Spikes, Curse, Synthesis) - male or female
Phantlump (Harvest or Natural Cure)
HA Sneasel (Fake Out, Icicle Crash, Pursuit) - pickpocket + focus sash is really underrated imo
Vulpix - Flashfire
Chatot (Boomburst)
Pidgey (Brave Bird, Defog) - the buff to pidgeot's speed to the trollish 101 has made him really fun to use this gen.
Cottonee - Infiltrator
Battle Maison Items

Also I have 0/0/0/0/0/0 Male Pachirisu as well as 31/31/31/31/31/31 Female Pachirisu, they are perfect for RNG breeding, even better than magikarp because pachirisu can breed with pokemon that have a different gender spread (miltank, kangaskhan, flabebe). Pachirisu eggs hatch the fastest of the field egg group.

I can also breed a lot of other pokes fairly quickly, this is just what I have at the moment so if you don't see something you want shoot me a pm!

P.S if you see something you're interested in but don't have a ditto I'm also looking for tentacool, drillbur, misdreavus, and HP ice helioptile.

Last edited:
Hello, can someone get me a 3IV Bold Squirtle, gender shinyness and other stuff are irrelevant.

Happy new year for everyone

All of these are for trade looking for different same IV shinies

6IV Modest Magician Fennekin in Pokebal with Magic Coat, Wish, Heat Wave and Hypnosis31/31/31/31/31/31

6IV Modest Adaptability Eevee in Pokeball with Wish and Yawn 31/31/31/31/31/31

5IV Adament Gale Wings Female Fletching in Pokeball 31/31/31/?/31/31

5IV Timid Infiltraitor Male Litwick in Ultra Ball 31/?/31/31/31/31

4IV Adament Technician Scyther in Pokeball 31/31/31/?/?/31

4IV Adament Swarm Scyther in Pokeball ?/31/31?/31/31

All of these are for trade looking for different same IV shinies

6IV Modest Magician Fennekin in Pokebal with Magic Coat, Wish, Heat Wave and Hypnosis31/31/31/31/31/31

6IV Modest Adaptability Eevee in Pokeball with Wish and Yawn 31/31/31/31/31/31

5IV Adament Gale Wings Female Fletching in Pokeball 31/31/31/?/31/31

5IV Timid Infiltraitor Male Litwick in Ultra Ball 31/?/31/31/31/31

4IV Adament Technician Scyther in Pokeball 31/31/31/?/?/31

4IV Adament Swarm Scyther in Pokeball ?/31/31?/31/31

what are you looking for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)