Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 32 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Lol. Must be nice.

Well if you could be a doll and get a female one in premier ball that would rock!

I'll hook you up with one of these flawless dratinis. No extreme speed because I don't run that set but they do have dragon dance. :)
Uh, sure, but that'd take a few more minutes if you're willing to wait :c (I have no idea why I typed release instead of "realize" excuse me while I off myself :l )

Edit: And while it's nice it's a hassle, because now I have to re-breed everything for a Pentagon'd Pokemon ..

Say, does anyone have a Kangaskhan spitback I could take to start breeding? Can offer 4iv spitbacks (HA Timid Froakie, Timid Gastly, HA Adamant Swinub w/ SR, Icicle Crash)

Uh, sure, but that'd take a few more minutes if you're willing to wait :c (I have no idea why I typed release instead of "realize" excuse me while I off myself :l )

Edit: And while it's nice it's a hassle, because now I have to re-breed everything for a Pentagon'd Pokemon ..
I'll be on for a bit.

Lol at "come to release" xd

Trading a 4IV shiny Marill. 31/31/31/x/x/31, Adamant, Huge Power. Has the egg moves Aqua Jet, Belly Drum, Superpower, and Water Sport.

Looking for other competitive shinies in return.

I am looking for the following 5x31 IV pokemon (the 6th non-31 IV should be on a stat that is affected negativly by the nature it has):
- Jolly Pure Power Meditite with Fake Out
- Jolly Frisk Gourgeist-s
- Brave (1x0 in Speed instead of 31) Frisk Gourgeist-H
- Timid HA-Pachirisu
- Timid Chrollophyll Bellsprout with Weather Ball
- Timid Charmander with Counter
- Timid Surskit with Hydropump

I can offer various German 5x31 Pokemon:
- Modest female Deino one left (Ultra Ball)
- Adamant Darumaka (Great Ball)
- Bold Feebas with Dragon Pulse (Poke Ball)
- Jolly HA-Mienfoo (Quick Ball)
- Adamant Huge Power Marill with Belly Drum, Aqua Jet and Superpower (Luxury Ball)
- Adamant Female Intiminate Shinx with Quick Attack, Ice Fang and Fire Fang (Quick Ball)
- Jolly HA-Zubat with Defog, Brave Bird, Pursuit, Hypnosis (Premier Ball)
- Jolly Hustle Delibird with Ice Punch and Ice Shards (Quick Ball)
- Timid Female non-HA-Caterpie (Ultra Ball)
- Timid Compondeyes Scatterbug Marine (Poke Ball)
- Modest Female Swift Swim Horsea one left (Poke Ball)
- Timid Male Gastly (Poke Ball)
- Adamant HA-Fletchling (Poke Ball)
- Careful Male HA-Phantump (Nest Ball)
- Modest Whismur any ability (Poke Ball)

Last edited:
I'm looking for just one Leftovers. I have a Chimchar, a 4IV 31/31/x/x/31/31 Mudkip, or a 5IV 31/31/31/x/31/31 Scyther to offer.

Looking for someone who has access to Pokébank, or has a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Modest/Timid/Calm, 31/31/31/x/31/31 Jolly, or 31/31/31/31/x/31 Naive Meloetta. I've recently updated my trade thread if you'd like to check it for my offers.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Looking for someone who has access to Pokébank, or has a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Modest/Timid/Calm, 31/31/31/x/31/31 Jolly, or 31/31/31/31/x/31 Naive Meloetta. I've recently updated my trade thread if you'd like to check it for my offers.
I can breed you a quick E-Speed Dratini for you to work with if you're still interested in them. I don't need/want anything from your thread though, so, just give me something I can throw out or something small like a Berry :)

Offering
Riolu Female, Timid, 5iv(no atk) with Agility, Vacuum wave and Bullet Punch
Absol Naive 31/31/31/28-29/31/31 with Play rough and batton pass

Looking for
HP fire Bulbasaur 31/xx/30/30/31/30 Chlorophyll, Modest with Giga Drain, I Need it on its EGG pls!

I can give you both for the bulba!
or check my Thread! 2 pokes for the bulba

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)