Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 32 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for Tyranitarite. I can offer 4-5 IV or any of the following

Adamant Marill
Adamant Fletchling
Quiet or Adamant Honedge
Hasty Naive Froakie
Bold Chansey
Adamant or Jolly Lavitar
Bold Eevee
??? Smeargle

I have a Male 31/31/31/x/31/31 Honedge. My FC is 3179 6065 6936
well i'm adding you:D see you online:)

I am looking for all three Johto starters Cikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile
IV's Nature Ability do not matter for the others (Can be level 1 bred with ditto I just need em)

MUST BE LEGIT since I will xfer them when pokebank is released.

I will offer offer 2 Flawless X and Y pokemon for all three. Bold Regenerator Tangela in a Premier ball, and Bold Magic Bounce Natu in a Timer ball.

Found a trader.

Last edited:

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I am looking for all three Johto starters but need Totodile with Sheer Force
IV's Nature Ability do not matter for the others

I will offer offer 2 Flawless X and Y pokemon for all three. Bold Regenerator Tangela in a Premier ball, and Bold Magic Bounce Natu in a Timer ball.
Totodile was never released with that ability so you're not going to get a "Legit" one if any at all.

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
I am looking for all three Johto starters but need Totodile with Sheer Force
IV's Nature Ability do not matter for the others

I have bad news... there are no legit Sheer Force Totodile. Sorry. :(
Also, Ninja'd

Still trading:

Yveltal - Timid (LV.50) 31/31/26/31/12/31

Leftovers

Mewtwonite Y

Charizardite Y

Looking for Pinsirite, and Timid/Jolly Mewtwo with good IVs, and Timid/Modest Xerneas with good IVs

Hi I have a Relaxed 31\31\31\31\30\31 Imposter Ditto if you're interested, don't think it's foreign though. What ball are your togepis in as I am really looking for 5iv females in luxury balls
Unfortunately, I'm only looking for foreign ones to do MM. My Togepi are in regular Pokeballs anyway :( Thanks for replying though!

Looking for HA Heracross and Abra, as well as 4-5 IV Honedge, Skarmory, Tentacool, and Ditto. I can offer 3-4 IV Super Size Pumpkaboo, HA Nidoran, and HA Phantump. I may also have a few rejects with varying IVs of HA Charmander, HA Froakie, Shuppet, and Goomy. Also have the Ability Capsule to offer as well. PM if interested.
I have some 31/31/31/31/31/xx Quiet Honedge I'd trade, but only for a 5 IV Nidoran♂. I don't trade 5'IV's for spitbacks.

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
I'm looking for Tyranitarite. I can offer 4-5 IV or any of the following

Adamant Marill
Adamant Fletchling
Quiet or Adamant Honedge
Hasty Naive Froakie
Bold Chansey
Adamant or Jolly Lavitar
Bold Eevee
??? Smeargle
Bump

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Anyone know how to link your boxes on Pokecheck with info, legality checks, etc without the option to download .pkm files? I was planning on offering X&Y-bred variants of my 4th and 5th gen Pokemon when Pokebank comes out. I have way too many to list individually.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Anyone know how to link your boxes on Pokecheck with info, legality checks, etc without the option to download .pkm files? I was planning on offering X&Y-bred variants of my 4th and 5th gen Pokemon when Pokebank comes out. I have way too many to list individually.
Leave both the public/private boxes unchecked, register the save file on the site for the associated OT's save files then use the option of "disallow export of .pkm files" and forbid others from making my pokemon public your account options. If they are legendaries and you didn't/couldn't RNG your OT/SID to match theirs then there is no way to disable that I think.

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Leave both the public/private boxes unchecked, register the save file on the site for the associated OT's save files then use the option of "disallow export of .pkm files" and forbid others from making my pokemon public your account options. If they are legendaries and you didn't/couldn't RNG your OT/SID to match theirs then there is no way to disable that I think.
I did register my save file but I didn't know about the "disallow export" option. Thanks very much!

I really hate to be picky, especially since I didn't specify earlier, but.....no Sp. Attack IV?
I have them in these spread, only ones I'm keeping are Ura and Mac take your pick.
Murr Male Mild x/x/x/x/x/x lv. 20
Alur Male Modestx/x/x/x/x/x lv. 17
Amurry Male Modest31/x/31/x/x/x lv. 1
Little Foot Male Modestx/x/31/31/31/x lv. 1
Marty Male Modest 31/x/x/x/x/x lv. 1
May Female Modest x/x/31/31/x/31 lv. 1
Mark Male Modest 31/x/x/x/31/31 lv. 16
Mart Male Modest x/x/x/31/x/31 lv. 1
Matt Male Modest 31/x/31/x/x/31 lv. 1
Mar Male Modest 31/x/31/x/31/31 lv. 1
Maru Male Modest 31/x/x/x/31/x lv. 1
Mal Male Modest 31/x/31/31/31/x lv. 19
Mitt Male Modest 31/x/31/31/31/x lv. 1
Mac Male Modest 31/x/31/31/31/31 lv. 1
Macky Male Modest 31/x/31/x/31/31 lv. 1
Ama Male Modest 31/x/x/31/31/x lv. 1
Ura Female Modest 31/x/31/31/x/31 lv. 1

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)