Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 32 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys. I've got a batch of 5IV Adamant HA Dratini with the Pokebank move Extreme Speed. I was Wonder Trading away my Eevee spitbacks when I was lucky enough to get one. So yeah, I have a few of these up for trade. I'm not looking for anything in particular. I'm interested in Flawless Pokemon, Pokemon with their Hidden Abilities and Pokebank Pokemon.

Looking for:

Adamant Nincada 31/31/31/X/31/31
Jolly Chimchar Iron Fist T-Punch
Modest Piplup 31/X/31/31/31/31
Relaxed Mudkip 31/31/31/31/31/X
Modest/ Timid Contrary Snivy 31/X/31/31/31/31
Modest Porygon 31/X/31/31/31/31
Female Adamant Speed Boost Sharpedo 31/31/31/X/31/31
Bold Feebas 31/X/31/31/31/31

Does anyone have the Ditto Safari? And can anyone give me some Male spitbacks in the Amorphous and Mineral group? Thanks!

Looking for a Gen 5 Female Truant Durant. I have access to Gen 4 moves/pokes and a fair number of other HA Pokes. PM me if you can help out.

Epikhairz

Anything goes
looking for a male clawitzer with the move Aura Sphere. Any nature or IVs will do - even shitty ones.

I can offer a Cyndaquil, among others

Additional to the Pinsirite I'm also looking for a Ditto with 30 IVs in SpA and/or Speed. PM me if you want to trade one of these, thank you.

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Looking for any female Prankster Cottonee/Whimsicott, nature/IVs don't matter, willing to trade a spitback for it (can't fulfill requests for specific spreads though). If it's in a Nest Ball, I will be extra happy.

sure. what pokes you got?
All are pre-bank, I can offer perfect 5IV: Ferroseed, MB Drillbur, Disable ghastly, GW talonflame, mix/MB quick attack, cc pinsir, eevee, kanghashan, BP riolu, scyther, timid/adament charmander, DD jolly Dratini, Modest SS goomy and calm gooey goomy, RS gible...the list goes on and on, let me know if there's anything specific you're looking for. I can also offer gengarite, or shiny flawless Rotom (not straight up for pinsirite though).

I'm looking for a ditto with perfect Sp.Def and Bold nature. I don't have access to a safari but this is all I need, so it'd be extremely helpful.

I can breed perfect Marills, Shuppets, or Togepis with relative ease. And I have Mudkips (they aren't any good, but they're pokebank!). I just need this Ditto badly <3

Send me a message if you're interested!

CanadianWifier

Run Away With Me
Looking for: Assault Vest
For Trade: Bold Frillish, Adamant HA Chimchar, Bold Feebas (ivs not confirmed, though most likely 3iv+) :]

How are people breeding competitive flawless shinies? I want to start doing that too.

They use the Masuda method, the first method mentioned in this video. Basically, they breed a Pokemon from their region with a Pokemon from foreign region which increases the chance of a Pokemon being shiny. This allows them to breed for nature, ability, egg moves and IVs.

How are people breeding competitive flawless shinies? I want to start doing that too.
Adding onto what the other person said, many of the competitive shinies you see were obtained when Instacheck made shiny hunting incredibly easy. That method is gone now, though.

All are pre-bank, I can offer perfect 5IV: Ferroseed, MB Drillbur, Disable ghastly, GW talonflame, mix/MB quick attack, cc pinsir, eevee, kanghashan, BP riolu, scyther, timid/adament charmander, DD jolly Dratini, Modest SS goomy and calm gooey goomy, RS gible...the list goes on and on, let me know if there's anything specific you're looking for. I can also offer gengarite, or shiny flawless Rotom (not straight up for pinsirite though).
Ill trade you Pinsirite for your Drillbur.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)