Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 32 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got an Totodile Adamant 5iv (no sp.atk) with Dragon Dance, Ice Punch, Aqua Jet and Hydro Pump, im looking for HA Chimchair with egg moves or a Hydreigon or Garchomp with Earth Power :D

I have nearly all the Pokémon Bank breedables; I just need Finneon. My trade offer should be pretty obvious ;)

Also looking for dex data of the Pokébank legendaries. I have a Kyogre I can trade and trade back for dex data.

I'm still looking for a Pinsirite and a Ditto with 30 speed IVs. I can offer a Leftover or certain 5IV Pokemon.
PM me if you're interested.

The Fennekin would be nice :)
What do you want for it?
I am still looking for following 5x31:
- Jolly/Adamant HA-Corphish with Dragon Dance and Aqua Jet
- Jolly Pure Power Meditite with Fake Out
- Modest Whismur
- Modest Mareep with Agility
- Jolly HA-Weedle
- Timid HA-Nidoran (any)
- Jolly/Adamant non-HA-Teddiursa with Rough Play and Close Combat

But there might be some pokemon I missed. You can make me some offers per PM if you want ^^

Hey would it be possible for someone to check out my friend safari so that I could know what I have. All 3 of my pokemon should be available in my friend safari

Thanks

my FC is - 5043-2793-3903

Last edited:
Looking for a male Beedrill or male Pineco/Forretress or any Karrablast/Escavalier with the move Drill Run. I can offer Dratini with Extreme Speed, Porygon, Mewtwo and Zygarde.

Hey guys. I've got another new batch of 5IV Adamant HA Dratini with the Pokebank move Extreme Speed. I'm interested in Flawless Pokemon, Pokemon with their Hidden Abilities and Pokebank Pokemon.

Send a PM if you're interested.

Still looking for 0Speed IV Ditto

but im also looking for:
slowpoke (regenarator)
yamask
brave synchronizer/brave ditto

and i have a question, is pumpkaboos size random generated when it hatches or is it taken from the parents?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)