Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 32 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Repost for a good number of new pages, I'm looking for a Timid/Calm 31/x/31/31/31/31 Meloetta, a Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31, or a Naive 31/31/x/31/31/31 or 31/31/31/31/x/31 Meloetta.
I have a 5 IV Shiny adamant marvel scale Dratini (31/31/31/x/31/31), 5 IV(31/x/31/31/31/31) timid Shiny Protean Froakie, 6 IV Timid protean froakie, Timid Speed Boost Yanma, and Timid Destiny Bond Ralts.
I also have all Pokebank pokemon aside from Unown and the legendaries, but I do have:
Cobalion (Unless it's traded on the GTS, I have yet to check my 3DS yet, if so then I'll have Raikou)
6 IV shiny Timid Thundurus
Regirock
I can also give a Charizardite Y to one of the above.

I'm looking for any pokebank non-Uber legendary (eg Latios, Meloetta, Jirachi, etc.) that's viable for competetive play (no Brave Latias or something like that lol). As I don't have access to poketransporter yet, the things I can offer are limited to (multiple) things from my thread and Leftovers. If you're interested PM me and we'll see if we can work something out.

Last edited:
Looking for a Larvitar with Outrage/Pursuit and a Togepi/Togetic/Togekiss with Super Luck. The more IVs the better, nature/balls I can work on myself if needed...just want a head start on the egg moves and hidden ability.

I have 5IV Swinubs with HA/egg moves, 6IV Bulbasaur with Giga Drain, many 4IV spitbacks of various pokes and Houndoomite/Aggronite for trade.

Additionally after having never seen a shiny other than a random Eevee I was given, I caught a shiny Machoke (Def/S.Atk/S.Def IVs Mild Guts Quick Ball) and shiny Mawile (HP Atk IVs Hyper Cutter Serious Ultra Ball) within 10 minutes while checking safaris for people. Not too fussed about having shinies so just make an offer...unless you have a shiny heracross!

Looking for a Larvitar with Outrage/Pursuit and a Togepi/Togetic/Togekiss with Super Luck. The more IVs the better, nature/balls I can work on myself if needed...just want a head start on the egg moves and hidden ability.

I have 5IV Swinubs with HA/egg moves, 6IV Bulbasaur with Giga Drain, many 4IV spitbacks of various pokes and Houndoomite/Aggronite for trade.

Additionally after having never seen a shiny other than a random Eevee I was given, I caught a shiny Machoke (Def/S.Atk/S.Def IVs Mild Guts Quick Ball) and shiny Mawile (HP Atk IVs Hyper Cutter Serious Ultra Ball) within 10 minutes while checking safaris for people. Not too fussed about having shinies so just make an offer...unless you have a shiny heracross!
Can breed outrage onto a larvitar with ddance, pursuit and SR if you give me some time. A HA swinub with egg moves would be nice

Can breed outrage onto a larvitar with ddance, pursuit and SR if you give me some time. A HA swinub with egg moves would be nice
I may have found one, but I need BP items if you're interested? I need a full set of the EV training items and a Choice Scarf/Focus Sash/Assault Vest. Otherwise some 5IV or spitbacks of other pokes you have would be good too! Larvitar/Togepi are just my immediate team needs but I'm trying to build up a roster of a lot of things so I can change it up when I want.

I may have found one, but I need BP items if you're interested? I need a full set of the EV training items and a Choice Scarf/Focus Sash/Assault Vest. Otherwise some 5IV or spitbacks of other pokes you have would be good too! Larvitar/Togepi are just my immediate team needs but I'm trying to build up a roster of a lot of things so I can change it up when I want.
Sure, a 5iv poke for a 48bp value is what I normally take, or 3 for capsule. Any other 5IV than swinub that you have avaliable?

Sure, a 5iv poke for a 48bp value is what I normally take, or 3 for capsule. Any other 5IV than swinub that you have avaliable?
Unless you want a reject Heracross 31/31/31/X/31/31 Adamant Swarm Rock Blast or Bulbasaur 31/31/X/31/31/31 Modest Giga Drain Leaf Storm Overgrow, no.

I would trade a 5IV Swinub 31/31/31/X/31/31 Thick Fat Stealth Rock Icicle Crash (your choice of Jolly M or Adamant M/F) for an Assault Vest now though?

Unless you want a reject Heracross 31/31/31/X/31/31 Adamant Swarm Rock Blast or Bulbasaur 31/31/X/31/31/31 Modest Giga Drain Leaf Storm Overgrow, no.

I would trade a 5IV Swinub 31/31/31/X/31/31 Thick Fat Stealth Rock Icicle Crash (your choice of Jolly M or Adamant M/F) for an Assault Vest now though?
Can take an adamant female one, going to add you now

Thanks, if you need more items im around ;-)

Jusy wondering, is it possiblr to get HP fairy? If not, I am going to assume the same odd/even spreads go for HP this gen also. If someone have any research proving otherwise, please let me know.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Jusy wondering, is it possiblr to get HP fairy? If not, I am going to assume the same odd/even spreads go for HP this gen also. If someone have any research proving otherwise, please let me know.
Unfortunately, I don't think there is.

Would anybody happen to have a male Pokemon in the Field egg group that has Atk and Defense IV's of 30? Doesn't have to be both I guess but that'd make what i'm trying to do much easier.

Pleaseee pm me if you have a Male with an IV of 30 in either. I can offer any 4IV spitbacks in my thread and maybe even a 1-2 5IV flawless mon if it has [both] 30 Atk and Defense.

EDIT:
http://www.metalkid.info/Pokemon/Calculators/IV.aspx I found this one rather satisfying to calculate possible iv's for a certiain HP type
Also, I would like a guide to breeding specific HP's on my own. The IV Calclulator doesn't necessarily help considering I know what IV spreads i'm aiming for for certain types already. [Ice and Fire mostly]

Does anybody here have a thread with HP Ice / Fire pokemon they've bred on their own? If so can you please pm me with some basic tips / guidelines to help me out.

Last edited:

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Would anybody happen to have a male Pokemon in the Field egg group that has Atk and Defense IV's of 30? Doesn't have to be both I guess but that'd make what i'm trying to do much easier.

Pleaseee pm me if you have a Male with an IV of 30 in either. I can offer any 4IV spitbacks in my thread and maybe even a 1-2 5IV flawless mon if it has [both] 30 Atk and Defense.

EDIT:

Also, I would like a guide to breeding specific HP's on my own. The IV Calclulator doesn't necessarily help considering I know what IV spreads i'm aiming for for certain types already. [Ice and Fire mostly]

Does anybody here have a thread with HP Ice / Fire pokemon they've bred on their own? If so can you please pm me with some basic tips / guidelines to help me out.
There's nothing really to say, you just breed it out (once you have the 30's or even/odd you want in the right place), check the stats in a calculator, hope.

http://www.smogon.com/ingame/guides/breeding_guide_part4#perfect_iv_combinations

There's nothing really to say, you just breed it out (once you have the 30's or even/odd you want in the right place), check the stats in a calculator, hope.
Well i'm used to breeding for perfect IV's in everything but one stat like everyone else.
For example: I have a Jolteon that with an IV spread of 31 / 7 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31

I'm assuming to get HP Ice I should breed it with a Male with 30's in ATK and DEF.. but is there a way to really control this other than catch wild pokemon in the egg group and hope to get a 30 in ATK and/or DEF, and then proceed to breed with that?

Or is there a better way to control it? I'm just looking for a consistent outcome so that I can breed HP types on request.

I'm obviously aiming for an IV spread of 31 / 22 or 30 / 30 / 31 / 31 / 31 for the best possible stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)