Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 32 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gah, I'm fresh out.

I'm trying to breed more, so if one pops up, I'll let you know.
Alright, message me when you have one. If possible can you get it with stealth rock as well in it's egg moves? IVs don't matter as much to me. It's completely fine if you can't, but if it's not too much trouble...

If anyone has a HA Breloom with Drain Punch+Bullet Seed (Nature/IVs don't matter), I could offer a 4iv HA Adamant Swinub with egg moves SR+Icicle Crash.

If anyone has a tentacool with rapid spin i can offer some spitbacks for it, have stealth rock ferroseed, dragon dance + fangs tyrunt, spikes synthesis chespin, superpower aqua jet marill, close combat morning sun growlithe, croagunk, etc

Iv's don't really matter just don't feel like chain breeding

there is any kind soul out there that can trade me charizardnite x or/and pinsirite? xD (tell what you are offering and I can see if can accept it)

Alright, message me when you have one. If possible can you get it with stealth rock as well in it's egg moves? IVs don't matter as much to me. It's completely fine if you can't, but if it's not too much trouble...
Sorry. I'm getting sick of breeding these things, and it'd be a pain to introduce random IVs just for another egg move. Unless you sweeten the deal a little, that is...

why would you want freeze-dry?

i have all the starters. i got a 4 IV chimchar if you want too, or just a regular one
if you have a totodile for trade that would be awesome! and are you wanting anything specific for it? and do you want anything special for the 4iv chimchar?

if you have a totodile for trade that would be awesome! and are you wanting anything specific for it? and do you want anything special for the 4iv chimchar?
i'll take another 4 IV pokemon if you have one for the chimchar (it has iron fist). otherwise for a crappy one and a crappy totodile you can have for free

i'll take another 4 IV pokemon if you have one for the chimchar (it has iron fist). otherwise for a crappy one and a crappy totodile you can have for free
a crappy totodile is fine and i have shiny sawk for the 4 iv but if not intrested a crappy one is fine as well

does anyone have a tirtouga for trade? preferably male. IVs and nature not important at all.

EDIT: Already got one.

Last edited:
I'm looking for one of the clefable line w/ HA preferably female. Egg moves or nature would be a bonus. I can offer a good amount of HA pokemon in exchange, most notably Iron Fist chimchars, gale wings talonflame, Huge Power bunnelby, protean froakies, and many more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)