Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 32 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
OK Mr. Moderator.

SnoopyPoo asked for "x", I said I had it and asked what he/she was offering for it.

Snoopums did not say:

"I'm looking for a breeding pair of Adamant 2-4 IV (no SpA) Swinubs with Stealth Rock, Freeze Dry, and Icicle Crash."

That way everyone knows exactly what you're looking for and you don't waste anyone's time. People tend to get bothered when you play 50 questions with things you should have specified right up front.
I'm not a Mr. and I'm definitely not a moderator, but you saying "Offers?" is just as vague as their request. It takes no time to say " I have [Pokemon] With [Ability] [Egg Moves] [IV Spreads]" and you get Freeze Dry from Smeargle/Chain Breed.

In order to offer something equal to your Swinub, I'd have to know their IV's first. Not that it matters anymore, Esmeya's getting me a pair for free :)

You get Freeze-Dry on Swinub through chain breeding.
Good to know, thanks. I didn't know it was a possibility because it's not listed on Bulbapedia.

Trading Modest Charmanders (2-5 IV's with Dragon Pulse), Timid Cyndaquils (3-5 IV's with and without Extrasensory. Don't have any 5 IV's with Extrasensory, but I could breed some pretty easily), and Adamant Marills (3-4 IV's with Aqua Jet. Missing Sp. Def. unfortunately.)

I'd like a decent 3-5 IV Bulbasaur or Kangaskahn, but I'll accept other offers too. Anyone interested?
I have lots of 5 IV Quiet Giga Drain + Leaf Storm Bulbasaurs.

A 5 IV Cyndaquil would be awesome!

That works. I'm working on breeding one right now. Shouldn't take too long. I'll let you know. What's your FC?
My FC is 4613 6821 8905.

Speaking of which, does anyone know my Friend Safari? I'm pretty sure I have Paras and Masquerain, but I don't know the third.

My FC is 4613 6821 8905.

Speaking of which, does anyone know my Friend Safari? I'm pretty sure I have Paras and Masquerain, but I don't know the third.
Forgot to ask, can you give me a female if you have one? I can also let you know what your Safari is too.

Looking for:

Careful Thick Fat Snorlax spit-back female with Curse? Number of IV's aren't really that important. I'd even trade for a 0 IV.

I need someone's help. What pokeball would latios look the coolest in? I was thinking master ball, moon ball, luxury ball, great ball, ultra ball, premier ball or poke ball.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I need someone's help. What pokeball would latios look the coolest in? I was thinking master ball, moon ball, luxury ball, great ball, ultra ball, premier ball or poke ball.
Moon ball's for everyone! :) (Is it Shiny? )

CanadianWifier

Run Away With Me
Trading Modest Charmanders (2-5 IV's with Dragon Pulse), Timid Cyndaquils (3-5 IV's with and without Extrasensory. Don't have any 5 IV's with Extrasensory, but I could breed some pretty easily), and Adamant Marills (3-4 IV's with Aqua Jet. Missing Sp. Def. unfortunately.)

I'd like a decent 3-5 IV Bulbasaur or Kangaskahn, but I'll accept other offers too. Anyone interested?
I can trade an Adamant 4IV (31/31/x/x/31/31) Kangaskhan for a 4IV Cyndaquil. Extrasensory would be lovely, if you can do it, but no worries if you can't.

Hey everyone, I am trying to get into competitive, and would really like a ditto for breeding. I don't have much to offer, but if anyone can help me out that would be great. Even just a friend safari with ditto would be a great help. Thanks! Anything you can think of I might have to trade (completely new) and I will see if I have it.

Hey everyone, I am trying to get into competitive, and would really like a ditto for breeding. I don't have much to offer, but if anyone can help me out that would be great. Even just a friend safari with ditto would be a great help. Thanks! Anything you can think of I might have to trade (completely new) and I will see if I have it.
it might be easier to get 3-4 IV spitbacks of other pokemon in the same egg group you want to breed in, some people give them away for free/cheap

Hey I'm looking for a Magnet Pull Modest HP Fire Magnemite/Magnezone, I've been breeding 31/31/31/xx/31/31 HA Impish Phantumps over the last week, but I can breed other stuff. Let me know if you have one, or have been breeding Magnemite!

Hey I'm looking for a Magnet Pull Modest HP Fire Magnemite/Magnezone, I've been breeding 31/31/31/xx/31/31 HA Impish Phantumps over the last week, but I can breed other stuff. Let me know if you have one, or have been breeding Magnemite!
I've got magnemites I've been meaning to breed. That hp fire is impossible though, so I've been putting it off.

just got a timid flawless kyogre in gts... how can I know if it's hacked or it is not? and if there's no way, do you suggest to trade it away?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)