Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 32 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
you could have them have that pentagon by modifying their place of capture.
(source : there're plenty : google "blue pentagon pokegen" or whatever)
Bummer, what a shame, i thought finally PokeSav cheaters would get what they deserved, when Bank is released prepare for teams full of Thundurus T and other BW metagame Pokes

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
ew that's too much work, f that sylveon lol . was trying to go for something like this
wish/protect/heal bell/ hyper voice with pixilate ability
https://www.pokecheck.org/?pk=3822783

Or alternatively, grab any of the many DW Eevees with the desired egg moves on the site, download it to your BW2, and then tutor the moves.

Bummer, what a shame, i thought finally PokeSav cheaters would get what they deserved, when Bank is released prepare for teams full of Thundurus T and other BW metagame Pokes
Have you not been playing Battle Spot at all?

LF: perfect Female HA Abra

Offering stuff from my thread, just let me know if anyone is interested. I really need an abra so I can start breeding them for team building for me and my friend.

finished my drilbur project.

i have many adamant and jolly 4iv spitback females in timer balls with rapid spin. all three abilities are available.

i'll trade for any 4iv female i haven't yet bred in a unique pokeball with relevant ability and egg moves.

finished my drilbur project.

i have many adamant and jolly 4iv spitback females in timer balls with rapid spin. all three abilities are available.

i'll trade for any 4iv female i haven't yet bred in a unique pokeball with relevant ability and egg moves.
4IV female lv 1 torchic with baton pass and speed boost?

Miku-chan07

Banned deucer.
I am looking for a Shiny, Adamant or Jolly Poliwag, Poliwhirl or Poliwrath with competitive IVs. Ive been looking/Masada breeding for this Pokemon for a very long time now with no luck.

I have a Perfect, Timid, IV6 English Mew and a IV6 Foreign Jolly Ditto to trade for one.

Does anyone have a female regenerator slowbro they would be willing to trade me (ivs and nature don't matter)

I have
female adamant huge power marill with aqua jet and 5iv 31/31/31/x/31/31
male 5 iv 31/x/31/31/31/31 modest charmander

that I'm willing to offer in return....I can also access and go catch some moxie gayrados, and ha poliwhirls

Last edited:
In search of a HA Shroomish/Breloom with Bullet Seed and Drain Punch. Have multiple 4iv spitbacks for you too choose from for compensation.

LF a Water 1 Egg Group or Dragon Egg Group fathe--or Ditto Parent with 30 in Special Attack and 30 in attack and the other ivs as close to 31 as possible. I need an HP grass mon, but am finding it impossible to breed. Post on my profile or message me if you can help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)