Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 33 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually run Choice Scarf Chandy on my team, and I can tell ya the HP is really necessary, there are too many things that can survive you without it. Plus the surprise factor when you both outspeed AND KO is really devastating to a lot of teams. My thoughts anyway.
*sigh* so the suggested hidden power for Chandy is fighting right?
How would I go about doing that? =P

Offering a 31/x/30/31/31/31 HP Ice Timid Electrike for a flawless (5 IVs) Beldum/Metang/Metagross or a 6 IVs Ditto.
I also have 6 IVs Timid DW Froakie and 5 IVs Jolly/Adamant DW Dratini with Dragon Dance and Extremespeed.

I can trade three of them for the Ditto.

Last edited:
well the one i use is ice, honestly I dont know what threats are getting hit by fighting, you cover everything fighting hits with your other moves bar Tyranitar. I like to pack ice for the surprise factor when they try to switch in dragons to take fire hits/revenge kill. I spose if your team has problems with Tyranitar I would run fighting, otherwise go ice, which is much easier to get ahold of.

I am looking for the following 5x31 IV pokemon (the 6th non-31 IV should be on a stat that is affected negativly by the nature it has):
- Jolly Frisk Gourgeist-s
-
Adamant HA-Dratini with Extreme Speed
- Brave (1x0 in Speed instead of 31) Frisk Gourgeist-H
- Timid HA-Pachirisu
- Timid Chrollophyll Bellsprout with Weather Ball
- Timid/Modest Deino in a Dusk Ball
- Adamant Totodile with Dragon Dance, Ice Punch and Aqua Jet
- Timid Surskit with Hydropump
- Female Speedboost Pre-Evo of Sharpedo with destiny bond
- 48 BP Items
-Leftovers (2 for those)

I can offer some various German Pokemon with 5x31 IVs:
- Adamant Huge Power Marill with Belly drum, Aqua Jet, Super Power
- Any Ability Modest Whismur
- female non-HA Adamant Shuppet
- Timid HA-Nidoran
- Jolly HA-Mienfoo
-
Adamant Male Intiminate Mawile with Fire Fang and Sucker Punch
- Jolly HA-Zubat with Brave Bird, Pursuit, Hypnosis, Defog
- Timid Male Ghastly
- Timid Female Caterpie
- Timid Compondeyes Scatterbug (Marine)
- Adamant HA-Fletchling
- Male Bold Feebas
- Adamant Male Intiminate Mawile
- Male Careful HA-Phantump
- Jolly Hustle Delibird Ice Punch, Ice Shards
- Adamant Female Intiminate Shinx
-
Modest Female Deino

Last edited:
*sigh* so the suggested hidden power for Chandy is fighting right?
How would I go about doing that? =P

There's a useful explanation halfway down the page here.

Practically, trading for one is probably the easiest way to get the IVs you need - a spitback with a 30IV in the stat you need for HP ice shouldn't be too hard to get, then you can add the rest of the IVs yourself.

There's a useful explanation halfway down the page here.

Practically, trading for one is probably the easiest way to get the IVs you need - a spitback with a 30IV in the stat you need for HP ice shouldn't be too hard to get, then you can add the rest of the IVs yourself.
OK just to review,
HP Ice only requires 30 IVs in speed correct? So, I have this gyarados I used for my in-game nuzlocke run (which I didn't release because... That's just how I go about my nuzlockes) and it both "likes to run" and has "fantastic stats" when I ask the IV guy that means a 100% guarantee it has 30 IVs in speed right?

Is there an easy way to check if a poke you think is hacked, is legal or not? For instance, dream radar ones, are they fateful or not?

OK just to review,
HP Ice only requires 30 IVs in speed correct? So, I have this gyarados I used for my in-game nuzlocke run (which I didn't release because... That's just how I go about my nuzlockes) and it both "likes to run" and has "fantastic stats" when I ask the IV guy that means a 100% guarantee it has hidden 30 IVs in speed right?
You should go for 30 in defense instead of speed. It also will need a even number in attack which there is a 50/50 chance to get

OK just to review,
HP Ice only requires 30 IVs in speed correct? So, I have this gyarados I used for my in-game nuzlocke run (which I didn't release because... That's just how I go about my nuzlockes) and it both "likes to run" and has "fantastic stats" when I ask the IV guy that means a 100% guarantee it has 30 IVs in speed right?

well actually its probly a little better to go the other IV route of 31/EVEN/30/31/31/31, just to keep speed topped off. but either would work in the long run.

EDIT: Bah greninjad

well actually its probly a little better to go the other IV route of 31/EVEN/30/31/31/31, just to keep speed topped off. but either would work in the long run.

EDIT: Bah greninjad
I'll just reply to the victim =P
OK fine so if I go 30 IVs in defense instead my attack then needs to be even? So then what characteristic means 30 IVs in defense? and if I do the same thing with the IV guy would "fantastic stats" still completely guarantee it's an IV of 30? I know I'm asking a lot of questions but I'm completely new to breeding for a hidden power XD

OK well I added you and I'll likely be on for the rest of the day =P

... I have some other stuff to ask/say that isn't directed at you.
1. I have just learned today the TRUE extent of how broken friend safari is. I got TWO shinies before I got ONE leftovers XD
2. I'm thinking of breeding for a choice scarf chandelure but I have no idea what to give it as its 4th move. I know hidden power is the suggested path but I simply don't want to breed for that unless I absolutely HAVE to. Any suggestions? Currently the best I can think of is will-o-wisp just to make him trolly (I have way too many pokemon with that move XD) but I'm definitely hesitant about it.
3. Storm Drain Lileep with stealth rock anybody? =/

sweeeeet dog imma hop on.

Also, i'm suddenly interested in the new Charizard X/Y. Can i have both types in my version of the game? Y?
Also, if anyone HAS a charmander egg knowing whether that zard will be x/y, id love to trade for it.

sweeeeet dog imma hop on.

Also, i'm suddenly interested in the new Charizard X/Y. Can i have both types in my version of the game? Y?
Also, if anyone HAS a charmander egg knowing whether that zard will be x/y, id love to trade for it.
You need Charizardite x and y to equip. They're two different items

OK so I did a little research for myself and currently the only Pokemon I have with 30 IVs in defense (that I could figure out any way) is a pidgey... So Pidgey->Wingull->shellos->litwick works correct?

I'll just reply to the victim =P
OK fine so if I go 30 IVs in defense instead my attack then needs to be even? So then what characteristic means 30 IVs in defense? and if I do the same thing with the IV guy would "fantastic stats" still completely guarantee it's an IV of 30? I know I'm asking a lot of questions but I'm completely new to breeding for a hidden power XD

first off, if i remember correctly, fantastic covers a range of like 27-30 or something like that, so its not guarenteed. and I dont know the characteristics at all, I just use the IV Calculator they have at serebii. Just go into a wifi battle with someone and copy that information into the calculator and you should be able to come up with the IVs of the mon, although to do that, its best that they not have any EVs cause they will mess the formula up (or at least know what the EVs are exactly). So I would pretty much use that to check mons until you happen across something with a 30 in defense.

Offering a 31/x/30/31/31/31 HP Ice Timid Electrike for a flawless (5 IVs) Beldum/Metang/Metagross or a 6 IVs Ditto.
I also have 6 IVs Timid DW Froakie and 5 IVs Jolly/Adamant DW Dratini with Dragon Dance and Extremespeed.

I can trade three of them for the Ditto.
I can breed you the Beldum for the HP Ice Electrike

first off, if i remember correctly, fantastic covers a range of like 27-30 or something like that, so its not guarenteed. and I dont know the characteristics at all, I just use the IV Calculator they have at serebii. Just go into a wifi battle with someone and copy that information into the calculator and you should be able to come up with the IVs of the mon, although to do that, its best that they not have any EVs cause they will mess the formula up (or at least know what the EVs are exactly). So I would pretty much use that to check mons until you happen across something with a 30 in defense.
Actually I looked it up so this is what I learned
"Sturdy body" means either 0, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, or 30. Since 25 is cut off by "fantastic" it completely guarantees 30. So in fact, I do have a pidgey with an IV of 30 in speed. This will be obnoxious to chain breed because it is in fact female which means...
Pidgey>Ditto>MALE Pidgey>Wingull>Shellos>Chandy... K.

EDIT: I mean defense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back