Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 33 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Trade: Shiny Impish 252 HP/ 252 Def Harvest 5 IV Trevenant

Looking For: HP Fire Shiny Timid Proaten Froakie/Frogadier/Greninja with competitive IVs

I'm looking for a few friend safaris, I've accidentally deleted alot that I needed to keep for future breeding.
Safaris Im looking for, in order of what I really want :3
Petilil, Phanpy, Mightyena, Poliwhirl, Golurk, Nuzleaf, Klefki, Tropius, Magneton, Phantump, Vullaby, Liepard, Sableye, Helioptile, Quagsire.

I'm also looking for certain Pokebank exclusive females in Dive Balls, Im willing to trade one of my 5 IV bred pokemon for one, IVs or Natures don't matter for the females:
Female Feebas
Female Meowth
Female 2nd gen starters (Pokemon Colosseum required)
Female Misdreavus
Female Buneary
Female Blue Shellos
Female Cottonee
Female Yamask
Female Frillish
Female Tynamo
I need them in Dive Balls for breeding, I already have each of these, some of them are IV bred, I just want to breed Dive Balls onto them :3

Edit: here's my list of available offers for the above:https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IYSsbdl0As7zmNh2xxUF34BPLV5T5nTEBvfiy-kJS28/edit

I'm looking for a few friend safaris, I've accidentally deleted alot that I needed to keep for future breeding.
Safaris Im looking for, in order of what I really want :3
Petilil, Phanpy, Mightyena, Poliwhirl, Golurk, Nuzleaf, Klefki, Tropius, Magneton, Phantump, Vullaby, Liepard, Sableye, Helioptile, Quagsire.

I'm also looking for certain Pokebank exclusive females in Dive Balls, Im willing to trade one of my 5 IV bred pokemon for one, IVs or Natures don't matter for the females:
Female Feebas
Female Meowth
Female 2nd gen starters (Pokemon Colosseum required)
Female Misdreavus
Female Buneary
Female Blue Shellos
Female Cottonee
Female Yamask
Female Frillish
Female Tynamo
I need them in Dive Balls for breeding, I already have each of these, some of them are IV bred, I just want to breed Dive Balls onto them :3

Edit: here's my list of available offers for the above:https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IYSsbdl0As7zmNh2xxUF34BPLV5T5nTEBvfiy-kJS28/edit
I have helioptile in my safari

Looking for a good nature/iv sniper Kingdra! Have a 5iv Porygon-Z timid adaptatilaty (Sp) and a 5iv adamant egg moves feraligator! Would love shiny for kingdra :)

LF HA Venipede or Venipede Friend Safari. My FS is Pyroar / Growlithe / Braxien IIRC.

Also would like a Defog Scyther if anyone has one.

4IV Modest Rotoms in exchange.

For Trade (All 5iv): Adamant HA Swinubs (SR,Icicle Crash), Jolly Charmanders (DD,Outrage), Bold HA Slowpokes, Adamant HA Drilburs, Timid HA Froakies, Adamant Tyrunts (DD+Fangs), Timid Gastlies, Quiet Honedges.
LF: HA Shroomish/Breloom with Drain Punch and Bullet Seed (Or PokeBank service so I can transfer my own from B2)

Nobody out there with an intimidate qwirlfish? it's the only thing im missing for my VGC team... i would offer a lot for it!

Anyone have an Adamant/Technician Scyther with Defog? I can offer a 5IV Immunity Gligar w/ Baton Pass and Agility, 5IV Male MS Dratinis w/ ESpeed and DD (for breeding), and a fair number of random spitbacks. PM me and see if we can make a deal.

Last edited:

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Nobody out there with an intimidate qwirlfish? it's the only thing im missing for my VGC team... i would offer a lot for it!
Why not just ask for one in the VGC thread with the same formats you used before, that's why it exists o_o (I don't have one anyway so you'd have to wait)

Why not just ask for one in the VGC thread with the same formats you used before, that's why it exists o_o (I don't have one anyway so you'd have to wait)
Yeah but i already got 2 pokes out of it and was not sure if its ok to ask for anotherone

Trading a blazikenite from the GTS for a Charzardite X. In fact, I have over 190+ BP and I'm willing to trade them (by buying items you want) for the Charzardite X. PM if interested :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)