Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 33 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone have poke bank legends ill trade xerneas mewtwo yvetal shiny delphox modest impish immunity gligar adamant kangaskan scrappy iv breed adamant iv bred larvitar shiny clauncher shiny dragalge blastoiseinite or venusaurite iv bred swniub iv bred gale wings fletchling moxie pinsir pick one i will trade any please reply

Does someone have a female Spritzee with Aroma Veil? Or a friend safari even with a Spritzee.
Yes, I have one (Female). It's not bred for IVs or anything and just captured at random from a safari I have with them, but if you are okay with it as is (for breeding I assume) you are more than welcome to it.

Looking for the following:

- Female Febass in a Dive Ball
- Non-English, 31/x/31/31/31/0 male Pokemon from Amorphous egg group

Offering in exchange:

- 31/31/31/31/31/x Brave Chlorophyll Bulbasaur, egg moves Curse Power Whip, & Giga Drain
- 31/31/31/X/31/31 Jolly/Adamant Intimidate/Flash Fire Growlithe, egg moves Close Combat & Crunch
- 31/31/31/x/31/31 Careful Adaptability Eevee, egg moves Wish, Curse, Yawn & Charm
- 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Flash Fire Houndour, egg move Nasty Plot
- 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Telepathy Ralts, egg moves Destiny Bond, Disable, Shadow Sneak, & Confuse Ray
- 31/31/31/x/31/31 Impish Iron Barbs Ferroseed, egg move Stealth Rock
- 31/31/31/31/x/31 Rash Hustle Deino, egg moves Earth Power & Dark Pulse
- 31/31/31/31/x/31 Naive Protean Froakie, egg move Toxic Spikes
- 31/x/31/31/31/0 Quiet Magic Guard Reuniclus, egg moves Trick & Confuse Ray
- 31/31/31/x/31/31 Bold Prankster Klefki

I'm also willing to breed requests if you have what I'm looking for, but none of the above interests you. PM me if you'd like to work out a trade.

Yes, I have one (Female). It's not bred for IVs or anything and just captured at random from a safari I have with them, but if you are okay with it as is (for breeding I assume) you are more than welcome to it.
That would be awesome, yes I plan on breeding it indeed.
Sadly, I don't have a lot to trade away :(
I could trade you a
jolly protean froakie [f]
adamant gale wings fletchling [m]
adamant huge power bunnelby [f]

Ugggg I lost my super singles battle maison streak to a fucking Sub Seed venasaur! And I'm only 20 BP away from a choice scarf... Any suggestions guys? Should I just deal with it and start my super singles again? =P

Ugggg I lost my super singles battle maison streak to a fucking Sub Seed venasaur! And I'm only 20 BP away from a choice scarf... Any suggestions guys? Should I just deal with it and start my super singles again? =P
Hey, you think that's bad, I once lost to a soundproof electrode when I was at 65 wins and only had specsploud left and was locked into boomburst :/

I got a shiny Honedge Brave with the following IVs 31/25-30/31/?/31/0 inside a Quick Ball up for trade
as you can see all the relevant stats are to optimal conditions except for attack which I wasnt able to pin point exactly as I lacked a battle partner however it is at least 25
I am looking for somethings(obviously) and I do expect a larger offer than a single one except for the top one which I would take alone and love you forever
Xerneas Timid/Modest 31/x/31/31/31/31 (there is some clones floating around of this two and I would LOVE to get one of either nature I dont care if is a clone obviously)
Noibat Infiltrator Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 Moves: Switcheroo
Tyrunt Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 Moves: Dragon Dance, Fire Fang and either Ice Fang or Thunder Fang(or both lol)
Absol Naive 31/31/31/31/31/31 Moves: Sucker Punch, Play Rough, Its gotta be 6 IVs the prefer ability is Justified but I will take any ability
Helioptile Dry Skin Timid 31/x/31/31/31/30 HP Ice, Moves: Glare
Clauncher Modest 31/x/31/31/31/31
Binacle Tough Claws Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31
If interested PM me as I am terrible at responding to this thread

Hey, you think that's bad, I once lost to a soundproof electrode when I was at 65 wins and only had specsploud left and was locked into boomburst :/
... Nice. So should I just deal with it? I know I only need 10 super singles to get choice scarf and they're easier so... Eh ok. My streak was only 33 so I guess it isn't that big of a deal. I miss the easy 5 points every round but whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)