Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 35 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It really sucks that you don't have Timid because you might not outspeed some things... But I guess you can EV train it like you would do for a Timid/Modest Gengar and see how it does..
I know the Nature isn't best....BUT it's SHINY. I might try to Masuada Method of it later to get a Timid/Modest one. I'm thinking Modest, as I have a 6 IV Ditto for that.

FT: (2)Male 5IV Jolly Blaze Charmanders with Outrage, Dragon Dance, and Flare Blitz
Female 5IV Adamant Adaptability Corphish with Knock Off, Dragon Dance, Superpower, and Aqua Jet
Male 5IV Adamant Tyrunt with Ice Fang and Dragon Dance
NEW 6 (3)male (3)female 5IV Jolly Pure Power Meditite with Bullet Punch, Thunder Punch, Drain Punch, and Psycho Cut egg moves
NEW Female 5IV Jolly Thick Fat Swinub with Stealth Rock and Icicle Crash egg moves
SHINY
Marowak (legit) non-competitive

LF: (all need 5IVs in their respective traits)
Relaxed Levitate Bronzor
Bold Storm Drain Lileep with recover and stealth rock egg moves
Calm Prankster Sableye with Recover egg move
Impish Hippopotas with Slack Off egg move
NEW Bold Koffing with Toxic Spikes and Pain Split (Destiny bond optional) egg moves
NEW Jolly Archen (defog egg move optional)
NEW Adamant Battle Armor Anorith with Aqua Jet and Rapid Spin egg moves
NEW Jolly Reckless Starly with Double Edge egg move

Competitive trade offers are also welcome :)

Does anyone know if the Dream World for black 2/white 2 is still up and running?

Also does anyone have a female mold breaker Druddigon in black/white/black2/white2?

Looking any of these pokes with gen4 tutor move Air Cutter:
Charizard, Dragonite, Altaria, Tropius or Salamence, IVs and nature are not important as long as its male pls :D

Desperately needing any Pokemon that is infected with Pokerus for Pokemon Pearl. I am really behind on Pokemon and am trying to get back into it. Just bought Pearl for $12 two weeks ago, and have my team thought out. Just need a Pokemon with Pokerus to make my EV Training a whole lot easier.

LF a bold/modest 5 Iv anticipation eevee with hyper voice, wish, and heal bell. If you have the eevee with at least hyper voice and one of the other moves, let me know and we can set up a deal :D

LF a bold/modest 5 Iv anticipation eevee with hyper voice, wish, and heal bell. If you have the eevee with at least hyper voice and one of the other moves, let me know and we can set up a deal :D
what's the big deal with these eevee and hypervoice? I can rng a shiny one on bw and then move tutor onto bw2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)