Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 35 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys! Does anyone here have a 5iv calm flabebe in a ball OTHER than a poke ball?

My spreadsheet is in my sig if you're interested in anything. You can ask for anything else there if you don't have a flabebe.

I know, but I want I want specific as heck:
Fennekin (female) Timid Magician with 31/x/31/31/31/31, that's just the best luck I've had. All other 5 IV Fennekins I get (male/female Magician/blaze) are 31/31/31/x/31/31. This is the first one I hacthed with perfect Sp ATK instead of ATK.
It's really up to you. Personally, I'd keep trying. You can increase the probability of hatching a Pokémon with the right nature, ability, and IVs using the appropriate parameters... but in the end, it's just a matter of luck and perseverance. For instance, it took me a day to breed my Hasty 31/31/x/31/31/31 Protean Froakie... but it took me a few minutes to breed my 6 IV Careful Larvitar.

It's really up to you. Personally, I'd keep trying. You can increase the probability of hatching a Pokémon with the right nature, ability, and IVs using the appropriate parameters... but in the end, it's just a matter of luck and perseverance. For instance, it took me a day to breed my Hasty 31/31/x/31/31/31 Protean Froakie... but it took me a few minutes to breed my 6 IV Careful Larvitar.
I know, I've been at this for 3 days now. And my materials are pretty good. Timid 6 IV Japanese Ditto (with an Everstone), x/31/31/31/31/31 Magician Fennekin (holding the Destiny Knot) (The only other 5 IV one I bred without the aforementioned spread, but it was Modest, and Male). I'm only being so obessive over the Gender because of the Nickname I chose for a Competetive Delphox. Another funfact, I only hatched two with 4 IVs this whole time, all of the others are 5 IVs, but with the previously mentioned Spreads, just my luck huh?

I can get you one for a water absorb Lapras (is it in a special ball, like dive ball? If not, I would prefer a male)
It's in a Repeat Ball. I've got one with 31/x/31/31/31/31, Modest, but it's female. You alright with that?

edit: lel you replied faster than i type

I want to catch a good gurdur but i first need to breed him with the right pokemon with different iv until i will get a perfect gurdur?

Looking for the following:

A Magic Guard (Wonder Skin will do as well), Timid Sigilyph with Heat Wave and the following IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31 and or 31/x/x/31/31/31.

A Storm Drain, Modest Gastrodon with Earth Power and the following IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/x.

A Flame Body, Timid (or Modest) Volcarona with Giga Drain and the following IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31 and or 31/x/31/31/x/31.

A Heatproof (or Levitate), Relaxed Bronzong with Stealth Rocks and the following IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/x.

A Storm Drain, Relaxed Cradily with Giga Drain and Stealth Rocks and the following IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/x (can anyone give me clarification as to whether Giga Drain can be passed down as an egg move between Cradily and Lileep in Generation VI).

All of these will be pokebank Pokemon.

Please PM me and we can negotiate!

Last edited:
New page bump! I have the following Pokémon available for trade for anyone interested:
  • six male 3 IV Jolly Tyrunts with DD/Poison Fang/Fire Fang
  • two male 4 IV Jolly Tyrunts with DD/Poison Fang/Fire Fang
  • two male 3 IV Brave Honedge @ Luxury Ball
  • two 4 IV + 0 speed IV Brave Honedges @ Luxury Ball (x1 female, x1 male)
  • three female (modern pattern) 4 IV Timid Scatterbug with Compound Eyes @ Premier Ball
  • a female 3 IV Hasty Protean Froakie with Toxic Spikes @ Net Ball
  • thirteen 4 IV Hasty Protean Froakies with Toxic Spikes @ Net Ball (x1 female, x12 male)
  • thirteen 4 IV Adamant Gale Wing Fletching @ Premier Ball (x9 female, x4 male)
  • five 4 IV Careful Gale Wing Fletching @ Premier Ball (x3 female, x2 male)
  • fifteen male 4 IV Impish Bulletproof Chespin with Spikes @ Nest Ball
  • four male 31/31/31/x/31/31 Impish Overgrow Chespin with Spikes @ Nest Ball (excellent for breeding!)
  • two male 4 IV Timid Liquid Ooze Tentacool with Rapid Spin @ Dive Ball
  • thirty-four 4 IV Timid Mega Launcher Clauncher (x20 female, x16 male)
  • six 5 IV (imperfect) Timid Mega Launcher Clauncher (x4 female, x2 male)
  • two 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Mega Launcher Clauncher (x1 female, x1 male)
  • a female 4 IV Adamant Thick Fat Swinub with Stealth Rock/Icicle Crash @ Ultra Ball
  • two female 4 IV Adamant Oblivious Swinub with Stealth Rock/Icicle Spear/Curse/Avalanche @ Premier Ball
  • four 4 IV Adamant Oblivious Swinub with Stealth Rock/Icicle Spear/Icicle Crash @ Nest Ball (x3 female, x1 male)
  • nine 4 IV Timid Natural Cure Staryu
  • two female 4 IV Impish Immunity Gligar
  • two female 3 IV Impish Immunity Gligar
  • ten 4 IV Adamant Intimidate Mawile with Fire/Ice/Thunder Fang @ Luxury Ball (x5 female, x6 male)
  • four male 5 IV (imperfect) Adamant Intimidate Mawile with Fire/Ice/Thunder Fang @ Luxury Ball
  • two 4 IV Bold Magic Guard Cleffa/Clefairy @ Heal Ball (x1 female Clefairy, x1 male Cleffa)
  • eleven 4 IV Bold Friend Guard Cleffa/Clefairy @ Heal Ball (x1 female Clefairy, x8 female Cleffa, x2 male Cleffa)
  • a female x/31/31/31/31/31 Bold Friend Guard Cleffa @ Heal Ball
  • a female 31/x/31/31/31/31 Bold Cute Charm Cleffa @ Heal Ball
  • two male 31/x/31/31/31/31 Bold Friend Guard Cleffa @ Heal Ball
  • ten 4 IV Timid Gastly @ Moon Ball with Disable/Clear Smog/Perish Song (x5 female, x6 male)
  • four x/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Prankster Riolu @ Luxury Ball with Vacuum Wave/Agility/Bullet Punch (x2 female, x2 male)
  • a male x/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Steadfast Riolu @ Luxury Ball with Vacuum Wave/Agility/Bullet Punch
  • a male 31/31/31/x/31/31 Jolly Steadfast Riolu @ Luxury Ball with Crunch/Bullet Punch
  • four male 4 IV Careful Bulbasaur @ Nest Ball with Curse/Power Whip/Ingrain/Giga Drain (x2 Chlorophyll, x2 Overgrow)
  • a male 31/31/31/x/31/31 Careful Chlorophyll Bulbasaur @ Nest Ball with Curse/Power Whip/Ingrain/Giga Drain
  • two male 31/31/31/x/31/x Relaxed Ferroseed @ Nest Ball with Spikes/Stealth Rock/Leech Seed
  • eighteen 3IV + 0 speed IV Relaxed Ferroseed @ Nest Ball with Spikes/Stealth Rock/Leech Seed (x12 female, x6 male)
  • two male 4 IV Bold Klefki @ Luxury Ball
  • eighteen 3 IV + 0 attack Klefki @ Luxury Ball (x10 female, x8 male)
I'm looking for the following Pokémon/items (in order of importance):
  • Aggronite, Heracronite, Houndoominite, & Mewtwonite Y
  • a female Marvel Scale Dratini caught in a Dream Ball.
  • a female Thick Fat Snorlax caught in a Heavy Ball.
  • a female Serene Grace Togepi caught in a Premier Ball.
  • a female Prankster Cottonee caught in a Nest Ball.
  • Battle Maison items
  • most female Pokémon with 3-5 perfect IVs and a unique PokéBall
  • most Pokémon with their Hidden Abilities
Send me a PM if you're interested!

@ 桐ヶ谷 和人
I'll trade you one of my imperfect 5 IV Female Fennekin's with Magician (31/31/31/31/x/31) for either a:
female 4 IV Adamant Oblivious Swinub with Stealth Rock/Icicle Spear/Icicle Crash
male 3 IV Jolly Tyrunts with DD/Poison Fang/Fire Fang
female 4 IV Adamant Intimidate Mawile with Fire/Ice/Thunder Fang
Does that sound fair?

Offering

Articuno
31/19/31/30/24/31 HP Ground
Ability: Pressure
Nature: Modest
Caught on 6th gen by me! :3

I'm Looking for RNG
Zekrom: Adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31
Reshiram: Modest 31/x/31/31/31/31
Kyurem: Lonely 31/31/31/31/31/31
Kyurem: Mild 31/31/31/31/31/31

How should I go about breeding specific Hidden Power IV spreads?

All the IV spreads I want have two or three "30" IVs. (31/30/30/31/31/31 HP Ice, 31/31/30/30/31/30 HP Fire, and 31/31/31/30/30/31 Ground)
I probably have Field egg group pokemon with 30 in the relevant stats, and I see power items would help, but that way I can only be sure of getting them to pass down one at a time.

Looking for a Nidoran-female held in a Dream Ball and Aggronite and Houndoominite. Offering a pokemon from my thread for the mega-stones :)

I'm looking for someone who can clone me two copies of my Tornadus and return them as well as the original. I can offer one 5IV from my thread and you can keep a non-redis copy.

How should I go about breeding specific Hidden Power IV spreads?

All the IV spreads I want have two or three "30" IVs. (31/30/30/31/31/31 HP Ice, 31/31/30/30/31/30 HP Fire, and 31/31/31/30/30/31 Ground)
I probably have Field egg group pokemon with 30 in the relevant stats, and I see power items would help, but that way I can only be sure of getting them to pass down one at a time.
The HP fire spread youre after would be 31/e/31/30/31/30. As for passing, get the 2 30ivs onto a father or mother through power items and then breed with destiny knot.

So yesterday I realized I still haven't transferred (possibly because I never finished the game I don't remember) my Pokemon Ranger Manaphy.

Couple of questions.

1.) Is it possible to RNG manipulate? (I don't know how to RNG yet but I'd like to learn)
2.) If it's not RNGable is it soft resetable?
3.) What one of these things worth?

looking for gen 6 shinies 5 or 6 iv. also looking for LEGIT 5 or 6 iv legendaries and event pokemon. see my trade.
I can breed you anything you within 2 hours.

LF: Happy Hour Smeargle. Any IV will do: I just need one.

I have a bunch of HA Eevees with 5 perfect IVs for trade, with the egg moves Wish and Yawn (and Double-Edge/Last Resort or Covet/Charm, but honestly who cares about those). I can breed for flawless Pokemon with the following egg moves, but i'll need maybe a couple of days to a week for them (ordered by the ease at which i can breed them)

Modest HA/Non-HA Lapras - AncientPower, Freeze Dry, Avalanche
Modest/Timid/Rash/Naive Froakie (The amount of ppl dumping me spitbacks on WT is amazing... >_>")
Naive Non-HA Shellder - Rock Blast
Adamant HA/Non-HA Swinub - Stealth Rock, Icicle Crash, Icicle Spear
Quiet Non-HA Snover
Modest Non-HA Feebas - Mirror Coat, Dragon Pulse, Haze, Iron Tail
Timid Non-HA Snorunt - Spikes
Charmander - Dragon Pulse, Outrage, Flare Blitz, Ancientpower
Adamant Non-HA Axew - Iron Tail, Night Slash (I'll need a lot of time for this because my Axews don't have speed for some reason)

PM me for details.

(I think I'm probably offering too much... Wifi noob here, being desperate >.>")
I can give you a Happy Hour Smeargle for free if you're still looking for one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)