Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 37 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm, curiosity strikes me:
lets say trick room is up and 2 scizors both use bullet punch, both same nature
Scizor A) has 252 speed evs
Scizor B) has 0 speed evs

UNDER TRICK ROOM who goes first?

Which Mawile is more valuable and coveted: Mawile @ Love Ball or Mawile @ Dream Ball? I've both (I just received the Mawile in a Love Ball today actually) so I just want to know which ones I should breed.
I would have to say Dream Ball Mawile, because technically Love Ball Mawile is infinitely attainable by anyone with HGSS. Also, Dream Ball Mawile allows the use of Sheer Force (not exactly sure you'd want to use it over Intimidate, but the option is most certainly there).
Is there a way to find out how hard a pokemon's Return will hit?
Not exactly sure what you mean by this. The Happiness Checker girl in Laverre City will tell you the general range of happiness your Pokemon currently has, which will correlate to how much damage Return will do (max of 102 base power at max happiness). The formula for Return is:
Base Power = Happiness / 2.5
The formula for Frustration is:
Base Power = (255 - Happiness) / 2.5

If your Pokemon's current happiness is 127 or less (approximately half way), then Frustration will hit harder than Return.
Do male Combee get the eviolite boost? You know, since it doesn't evolve.
Since male Combee can't evolve, and is considered a Fully Evolved Pokemon by the game, it does NOT benefit from Eviolite. Which means that male Combee is the weakest FE Pokemon in terms of Base Stats (and overall performance) in the game.

Last edited:
Where do people legally obtain chikorita, cyndaquil, totodile in non standard balls? were they ever in the wild in one of the previous games?
Also how is it possible to get bullet seed on a breloom in a nest ball in gen 5?

Hello,

Seeking Pidgey (not French) 4IV or 5IV
31/31/31/xx/31/31

I propose :
Pichu (french) 4IV level 1
Pidgey (french) 3IV, 4IV
Magikarp (french) 3IV

Seeking Ditto (not French) 3IV with Atk

I propose :
Ditto(french) 3IV
31/xx/xx/xx/31/31

Thank you

Where do people legally obtain chikorita, cyndaquil, totodile in non standard balls? were they ever in the wild in one of the previous games?
Also how is it possible to get bullet seed on a breloom in a nest ball in gen 5?
The 2nd gen starters can be obtained in Pokemon Colosseum in non-standard balls.

Hey I'm looking for a Safari with the following pokemon: Frogadier, Fletchinder & Bergmite among others. Details can be found in my sig.

Andrew0003

Banned deucer.
Probably won't be home till 3 or 4 but I'm willing to trade for a life orb or choice band or choice specs willing to take any other items that are good can trade somewhat big...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)