Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 38 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Anyone have a spitback of a female Rhyhorn in a Level Ball, or can catch one in HGSS and Transfer it? I'm looking for a breeding parent for VGC 14. PM me if you do and we'll work something out.

Is this a good IV spread for a Trick Room Slowbro?
31/18/31/31/31/12
The closer to 0 spe, the better.

Edit: I can evolve the Haunter real quick.
Scratch that, have to leave in a sec. I'll be more than happy to do it later on though if you still need help.

Is this a good IV spread for a Trick Room Slowbro?
31/18/31/31/31/12
I recommend you take that Ditto I gave you and stick it in the Daycare with a Power Anklet. Ensure that 0 Speed gets passed, then rebreed with the resul using a a Destiny Knot on the Ditto, and an Everstone on the Slowpoke/Bro/King if you want to pass the nature. If BOTH parent's have the IVs you want passed, the odds are slightly better when using a Destiny Knot. That is my advice though, someone might have better advice than this.

Hi ,
I'm looking for a female lightning rod pichu/pikachu/raichu
Any IV is ok I only need the hidden ability and gender(and also if it's in a premier ball it will be cool
)

Thank you very much

Last edited:
Can anyone please trade me any of the following:
HA minico/Cinico
HA eevee/eeveelution
HA gible/gabite/garchomp
0 atk iv ditto of feild egg group mon with 0 atk iv
FC 0001-4049-7085
ign Isaac
have two 31/31/31/x/31/31
and two one 31/x/31/31/31/31 male woopers to trade

Last edited:
Can anyone please trade me any of the following:
HA minico/Cinico
HA eevee/eeveelution
HA gible/gabite/garchomp
0 atk iv ditto of feild egg group mon with 0 atk iv
FC 001-4049-7085
ign Isaac
have two 31/31/31/x/31/31
and two 31/x/31/31/31/31 male woopers to trade
If IVs/Nature don't matter then I can help with the HA Eevee

Xen

Wi-Fi Leader
Anyone have a spitback of a female Rhyhorn in a Level Ball, or can catch one in HGSS and Transfer it to at least Gen 5? I'm looking for a breeding parent for VGC 14. PM me if you do and we'll work something out.
Still looking.

Machop - #066 (Adamant) Male (♂) : 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 4

An IV in four on Speed would screw me on a Machamp wouldn't it? Or is Machamp's Base speed so bad that it doesn't really matter?

Xen

Wi-Fi Leader
Machop - #066 (Adamant) Male (♂) : 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 4

An IV in four on Speed would screw me on a Machamp wouldn't it? Or is Machamp's Base speed so bad that it doesn't really matter?
If it was brave, it might could pass as a TR sweeper, but yeah 31 would be ideal for Adamant.

About Cresselia. Gave you the info you needed for a check.

-Edit Deleted accidental double post
Already said no thanks to that. Mine isn't bold anyway; it's Calm

Hi! I am new here and I really want to dominate in a battle (if you can battle). So how do you battle?
My input would be to start out as a standard format team battler. Starting with two physical sweepers/attackers (Dragonite, Excadrill), Two special sweepers (Alakazam, Volcarona) a physical wall (Gliscor, Donphan), and a special wall (Tentacruel, Chansey)

Basically you want 4 attacking pokemon, and two walls, one to take hits from each type of attack-physical and special

Anyone have Female Deino possibly with Earth Power? If not thats fine and a Male Defog parent? They're willing to trade? i have leftover Noibats a Corphish Goomy's and Helioptiles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)