Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 38 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valzy

Destroyer of Worlds
is a Contributor Alumnus
Which would be more effective on my TR team as a Defensive Wall SR?

Eviolite / Relaxed / Sturdy
Stealth Rock | Explosion (considering Hammer Arm due to no longer having a Normal Gem) | Earthquake | Stone Edge

Normal Gem / Relaxed / Sturdy
Stealth Rock | Explosion | Earthquake | Stone Edge

The advantage of Graveler over Golem is with the Eviolite, his Def/Sp. Def stats would be 172/67, compared to Golem's 130/64.
I've always thought that Rhydon and Rhyperior were better

I think golem is better due to higher hp and better attacking power
But consider it, a 45+ Defensive difference between Graveler and Golem, as well as a +10 speed boost in TR for Graveler over Golem. Would the difference really be that big and noticeable in attacking power?

I've always thought that Rhydon and Rhyperiorn were better
I hate Rhyperior, and it's incredibly overused and predictable. Plus, SR Rhyperiors aren't legal in GF competitions (they aren't Kalos-born). However, if a SR Rhydon was viable and Kalos-born, I'd probably use it over Golem.

Valzy

Destroyer of Worlds
is a Contributor Alumnus
But consider it, a 45+ Defensive difference between Graveler and Golem, as well as a +10 speed boost in TR for Graveler over Golem. Would the difference really be that big and noticeable in attacking power?

I hate Rhyperior, and it's incredibly overused and predictable. Plus, SR Rhyperiors aren't legal in GF competitions (they aren't Kalos-born). However, if a SR Rhydon was viable and Kalos-born, I'd probably use it over Golem.
Rhyperior is overused? I've never seen anybody ever use it

Rhyperior is overused? I've never seen anybody ever use it
Do you play in OU, or play in Battle Spots at all? It's almost as common as Garchomp for me to face. Plus, IMO, it's really ugly, compared to Rhydon which is actually darn cool and almost cute (same with Golem, who's got a really cool design IMO). It's more of an opinion thing when it comes down to the two for me.

Valzy

Destroyer of Worlds
is a Contributor Alumnus
Do you play in OU, or play in Battle Spots at all? It's almost as common as Garchomp for me to face. Plus, IMO, it's really ugly, compared to Rhydon which is actually darn cool and almost cute (same with Golem, who's kinda cute to me and really cool). It's more of an opinion thing when it comes down to the two for me.
It's #135 in OU usage and #141 in Battle Spot, that's hardly overused

Anyone have a Poke with 151 Speed Mold Breaker Trace Pressure or any ability that can help determine which Poke is faster (Besides Unnerve)? IVs EVs Level and Poke don't matter as long as they meet the requirement can offer a 3-5 IV in return :)

I KNOW, especially since I will be receiving that Groudon. I just said that he should ask Buckert if he could RNG one for him.

Have you read any guides or watched any videos? That would be your first step. After that, if there is something you don't understand, PM me :) Or ask questions in the RNG threads on here :)

Thanks for the vote of confidence ;)
Hey Guess what? I managed to get the groudon in a heavy ball. :)

You and the others won't believe me if I told you this but I actually managed to capture the groudon with just one heavy ball and it didn't even break out. xD

Can you believe that? lol

Last edited:
You will probably be out speeding most pokes with negative nature and 0 or low speed stat. The offensive presence matters more because you are trying to get as many kills before TR runs out. Either way, one or two super effective special hits will kill him in most situations

Which would be more effective on my TR team as a Defensive Wall SR?

Eviolite / Relaxed / Sturdy
Stealth Rock | Explosion (considering Hammer Arm due to no longer having a Normal Gem) | Earthquake | Stone Edge

Normal Gem / Relaxed / Sturdy
Stealth Rock | Explosion | Earthquake | Stone Edge

The advantage of Graveler over Golem is with the Eviolite, his Def/Sp. Def stats would be 172/67, compared to Golem's 130/64.
252+ Atk Lucario Close Combat vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Golem: 120-144 (64.17 - 77%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ Atk Lucario Close Combat vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Eviolite Graveler: 90-108 (55.55 - 66.66%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 SpA Azelf Psychic vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Eviolite Graveler: 91-108 (56.17 - 66.66%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Azelf Psychic vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Golem: 105-124 (56.14 - 66.31%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Special is near identical, physical is in Graveler's favor. 95 Atk isn't too bad for Graveler but you probably want the offensive power. Rhydon/Rhyperior is a different deal (130 vs 140, as opposed to 95 vs 120) but disregarding that for reasons already mentioned, I say Golem.

252+ Atk Lucario Close Combat vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Golem: 120-144 (64.17 - 77%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ Atk Lucario Close Combat vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Eviolite Graveler: 90-108 (55.55 - 66.66%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 SpA Azelf Psychic vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Eviolite Graveler: 91-108 (56.17 - 66.66%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Azelf Psychic vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Golem: 105-124 (56.14 - 66.31%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Special is near identical, physical is in Graveler's favor. 95 Atk isn't too bad for Graveler but you probably want the offensive power. Rhydon/Rhyperior is a different deal (130 vs 140, as opposed to 95 vs 120) but disregarding that for reasons already mentioned, I say Golem.
I'll probably go with Golem then, since I feel Explosion probably wouldn't be too useful on Graveler without the base ATK stat boost and Normal Gem.

Doing another small giveaway, and a thanks to BlueSinceGen1 for the Absol used for breeding in this giveaway.

Remember to keep responses to PM or profile posts.

Even tho this is free, neat ball'd females of any IV's is a nice thank you (OU or NU idc).

Naive | Justified | ALL ARE FEMALES
Egg moves: Play Rough, Baton Pass, and Feint

31/31/31/x/x/31
31/31/x/31/x/31 (Lv. 20, needs a Heart Scale for egg moves)
31/x/31/31/x/31

ALL FEMALE
31/31/31/x/x/31 Impish w/ Harvest
31/31/x/x/31/31 Impish w/ Harvest

31/x/31/x/31/31 Careful w/ Natural Cure
x/31/31/x/31/31 Impish w/ Natural Cure

Last edited:
  1. Skarmory @ Weakness Policy
  2. Ability: Weak Armor
  3. EVs: 252 Atk / 232 HP / 24 Spd
  4. Adamant Nature
  5. IVs: 0 SAtk
  6. - Drill Peck/Brave Bird
  7. - Roost
  8. - Iron Head
  9. - Rock Slide
So Brave Bird or Drill Peck on this Skarmory? Also, could I potentially have better offensive coverage then the moves I currently have it running with?

Looking for a timburr with guts drain punch adamant and with the following ivs31/31/31/x/31/31 can trade anything from my thread and also will update shop with stunfisk in dream balls if you want those
edit:need this for the global link tourny asap

Last edited:
LF female chimchar with thunderpunch and hidden ability. I have entered the May internationals so I am really desperate. Thanks! Pm if you want anything in return!

Looking for a timburr with guts drain punch adamant and with the following ivs31/31/31/x/31/31 can trade anything from my thread and also will update shop with stunfisk in dream balls if you want those
edit:need this for the global link tourny asap
Help is needed please I can trade a lot from my trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)