Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 39 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
can a mod please unlock my thread? I don't know where to post about this, but i was trying to edit my page- whilst I was in the process it was locked - i don't know why.

Thanks

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
can a mod please unlock my thread? I don't know where to post about this, but i was trying to edit my page- whilst I was in the process it was locked - i don't know why.

Thanks
Maybe because you still have two other active threads open.

Maybe because you still have two other active threads open.
EDIT: I just tried to delete my other two threads from ages ago, not sure if they are gone now. Would I be able to get the other one unlocked or should i make a different thread at another time? I'm really confused

Last edited:
haha yeah, it is so old !! I just want a brand new start, since i've been away from smogon i have like over 140 breedables now and a few shinies. I started a new thread again because i was going to do it in order with my spreadsheet and not loose track ^^

Maybe I'm just being dumb but why can't you just bump this thread: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/ღtiny-shop-with-cute-pokes-in-special-balls-new-pokes-perfect-shiny-goldeen-ღ.3500552/

and edit the original post with your new stuff? The thread seems usable to me

Hey everyone,

I'm looking for a dream ball shuppet. So if anyone got one of those little beauties I would love to trade them for some rare ball females in return.

Quick bump because it's gone a page or two back now.

Looking for Prankster Riolu (or Justified Lucario) and/or Intimidate Qwilfish - IVs/gender/ball/egg moves not important. I'd like them ASAP because I have a few long train journeys this weekend and would like to use the time for IV breeding!

I can offer a other HA pokes (including Dragonair, Diggersby, Fletchinder and a few others) or I'd even be willing to breed something in return!

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler

Looking for Prankster Riolu (or Justified Lucario) and/or Intimidate Qwilfish - IVs/gender/ball/egg moves not important. I'd like them ASAP because I have a few long train journeys this weekend and would like to use the time for IV breeding!

I can offer a other HA pokes (including Dragonair, Diggersby, Fletchinder and a few others) or I'd even be willing to breed something in return!
I can catch you a HA Riolu. Just give me a few to go get it. I'm using the game with the ign of Joshua. Don't need anything in return :)

I can give you the intimidate qwilfish :]. However, I won't be available for the next 2 hours, so if someone else offers you one feel free to accept that one. Although, if you can wait you can have it for free :D

Best HP for Mega Houndoom? I'm thinking HP Psychic since Solar Beam covers any weaknesses Fire has.
ehh, hp psychic doesn't really do anything. Flamethrower/fire blast is stronger with STAB than a super effective HP psychic. Even though it does get solar beam, I would recommend hp grass unless your running it on a sun team. If you are running a sun team, then hp ice is probably your best bet, although HP isn't completely neccessary on mega doom.

ehh, hp psychic doesn't really do anything. Flamethrower/fire blast is stronger with STAB than a super effective HP psychic. Even though it does get solar beam, I would recommend hp grass unless your running it on a sun team. If you are running a sun team, then hp ice is probably your best bet, although HP isn't completely neccessary on mega doom.
Why would I run Mega Houndoom on a non-sun team? I could easily run another Mega like Ampharos that'd do much better work.

Why would I run Mega Houndoom on a non-sun team? I could easily run another Mega like Ampharos that'd do much better work.
While I agree that Mega Houndoom is vastly superior in the sun, people still use him to decent effect outside the sun with Nasty Plot, as his stat boosts are still significant. (Also Mega Amphy is slow as balls and i hate it)

Sub NP with dual stab is an example of where not only does mega doom not need sun, sun will actually hurt it health wise(25% per sub, 12.5% for every turn in the sun). You can come in on something like ferro/forretress (if forre doesn't carry EQ), set up a sub as either the switch or do something else. Then, what they do after you set up a sub is when you decide to attack/set up. Mega doom is great in sun, but that doesn't mean it's useless outside of it. :]

Any further conversation we have should probably be taken to VM/PM :3

Edit: also, mega amp and mega doom fill different roles. Amp is a bulky attacker while doom is a fast attacker meant for sweeping. Mega ampharos only has one option for fast sweeping in the form of agility, while mega houndoom already has that speed, and can just set up for more power.

Last edited:
Sub NP with dual stab is an example of where not only does mega doom not need sun, sun will actually hurt it health wise(25% per sub, 12.5% for every turn in the sun). You can come in on something like ferro/forretress (if forre doesn't carry EQ), set up a sub as either the switch or do something else. Then, what they do after you set up a sub is when you decide to attack/set up. Mega doom is great in sun, but that doesn't mean it's useless outside of it. :]

Any further conversation we have should probably be taken to VM/PM :3

Edit: also, mega amp and mega doom fill different roles. Amp is a bulky attacker while doom is a fast attacker meant for sweeping. Mega ampharos only has one option for fast sweeping in the form of agility, while mega houndoom already has that speed, and can just set up for more power.
Fair enough.

So, anyways, since I'm running out of the time, is there anybody around right now that can trade me a flawless or spitback female Ralts in an Apricorn ball?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)