Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 39 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Shadow Sneak Telepathy Ralts, preferably in a Dive Ball/Luxury Ball/Whatever suits Gallade more
(Gonna breed for a shiny!)

Willing to trade a Female Moon Ball Heracross w/ Rock Blast (Either Guts or Swarm, pick your poison :P)
I'm surprised that no one has taken this offer yet.
Is not like Moon Ball Heracross is rare or anything
(INB4 Its not rare)

(INB4 Its not rare)
You can just catch one in HGSS and transfer it... I could breed you an Adamant Ralts w/ 4 EMs in a Timer Ball, but no HA sadly. If you still want a male for the Egg Moves though, let me know. :]

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
You can just catch one in HGSS and transfer it... I could breed you an Adamant Ralts w/ 4 EMs in a Timer Ball, but no HA sadly. If you still want a male for the Egg Moves though, let me know. :]
(INB4 Its not rare)
I could supply the HA ralts if necessary, if you were going to breed it for him anyway Slashari :)

I could supply the HA ralts if necessary, if you were going to breed it for him anyway Slashari :)
Well that would be very nice of you both! ^_^
Unfortunately I'm going offline because I have things to do, but Slashari I'll pm you my FC and IGN when I can trade. Would that be good? :)

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
im also looking for a timid treecko with egg moves dragon breath leaf storm leech seed and any other fourth egg move.
^ let's look for egg move Treeckos together lol.

LF any Timid Treecko with Leaf Storm / Leech Seed / Synthesis and either Endeavor or Worry Seed for the last slot. idc about gender or IVs, I'm just too lazy to breed the egg moves on and I apparently don't have a Treecko sitting in my 5th gen games. I strongly prefer without HA since I intend to prepare for Mega Sceptile, so if you have non-HA ones sitting in your box that you want to get rid of, give them to me. Can do a quick project in exchange, I've been breeding Sport Ball Nincada, Dream Ball Zubat, and 0 Speed HA Bergmite lately or you can hit me up with other requests for bank balls.
I have a couple of 30/x/31/31/30/30 HP Rock Treecko with Grasswhistle, Synthesis, Leech Seed and Worry Seed Unburden lying in my boxes. I suppose Mega-Sceptile would prefer HP Fire as he'll probably get an attack boost to use Rock Slide, but if you guys want one of those Treecko you can have em' free :P

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
In case someone has not entered their TSV into .com's list, does anyone have a TSV of 1098 (or know of anyone)? Unfortunately I'm not on reddit.

Thanks!

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
In case someone has not entered their TSV into .com's list, does anyone have a TSV of 1098 (or know of anyone)? Unfortunately I'm not on reddit.

Thanks!
Well there's this fellow on reddit, and judging by his manaphy egg flair I'd say he's more than trustworthy :P
If you don't use reddit, maybe I could contact him, you trade me the egg etc.? Just some ideas.

Hello everyone,
I'm looking for a kalos born male eevee with the egg moves heal bell and wish. I dont care about the IV's on the eevee
I dont have much to offer for it but this I can offer:

Superior 4IV's HA adamant dratini's with egg moves: leer / iron tail / extreme speed and dragon dance

Superior 4IV adamant dratini's with egg moves: leer / iron tail / extreme speed and dragon dance

Outstanding 4IV's HA adamant dratini's with egg moves: leer / iron tail / extreme speed and dragon dance

Outstanding 4 IVs adamant dratini's with egg moves: leer / iron tail / extreme speed and dragon dance

Outstanding 5IV's HA adamant dratini's with egg moves: leer / iron tail / extreme speed and dragon dance

Outstanding 5IV's adamant dratini's with egg moves: leer / iron tail / extreme speed and dragon dance

View attachment 14713
Just gonna point out that heal bell is not an egg move on eevee, it's a transfer move. That means its impossible for it to be KB :(

Soo even when a parent has heal bell its not possible to bring it over to a sibling ?
Darn XD cuz I wanna use the male with my 6iv ditto :#
Yeah, unfortunately not :(. While there are some tutor moves that are egg moves on pokes (stealth rock skarmory, earth power deino, etc...) heal bell eevee is not one of these cases :/

Yeah, unfortunately not :(. While there are some tutor moves that are egg moves on pokes (stealth rock skarmory, earth power deino, etc...) heal bell eevee is not one of these cases :/
Ohh damn :<
in that case I do care about the IV's and nature than o.o

Since i'm planning to make this:

Wish Passer
move 1: Wish
move 2: Protect
move 3: Moon Blast
move 4: Shadow Ball / Baton Pass / Toxic / Heal Bell

ability: Cute Charm
item: Leftovers
nature: Bold
evs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA

Ohh damn :<
in that case I do care about the IV's and nature than o.o

Since i'm planning to make this:

Wish Passer
move 1: Wish
move 2: Protect
move 3: Moon Blast
move 4: Shadow Ball / Baton Pass / Toxic / Heal Bell

ability: Cute Charm
item: Leftovers
nature: Bold
evs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
May I just make a suggestion to you? Since you are already going for a tutored move eevee, you might want hyper voice over moon blast and the HA over cute charm. With sylveons HA pixilate, normal type moves are not only turned into fairy type moves, but also given a 1.3x boost. This means you would get a 117 BP move before STAB is factored in that also goes through subs (thank you new gen 6 mechanics :D)

So if you want this, you should probably ask for an eevee with HA and tutor moves hyper voice and Heal bell ;)

May I just make a suggestion to you? Since you are already going for a tutored move eevee, you might want hyper voice over moon blast and the HA over cute charm. With sylveons HA pixilate, normal type moves are not only turned into fairy type moves, but also given a 1.3x boost. This means you would get a 117 BP move before STAB is factored in that also goes through subs (thank you new gen 6 mechanics :D)

So if you want this, you should probably ask for an eevee with HA and tutor moves hyper voice and Heal bell ;)
So no wish at all? And hyper voice is also tutor move right?

Im kinda new to Breeding and the battle thingies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)