Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 39 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone with a spitback female HA swinub or its evolution, with 31 IV in HP, in a ball beside a pokeball, and with the egg moves icicle spear and freeze dry?

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Hey man still looking to get a Defog Latios on my team. Are there any pokemon youre looking for? I can scout one out from another thread and trade with them to get you what you need. Anything come to mind on your wants list?
Oh, you wanted Defog Latios? I thought you said Latias for some reason, in which case I'm not in current possession of one. I'm actually going to be RNGing one in the next week or so, gotta finish my run through of Soul Silver :P

Last edited:
Oh, you wanted Defog Latios? I thought you said Latias for some reason, in which case I'm not. I'm actually going to be RNGing one in the next week or so, gotta finish my run through of Soul Silver :P
Them feels when you have to finish a gen 4 game and it's a pain in the ass.

Edit: Building up the motivation to eventually do a Japanese SS and a Platinum run.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Them feels when you have to finish a gen 4 game and it's a pain in the ass.
Especially HGSS... I normally love the storyline, but when you havve to go through two regions, and the only real reason you're doing it is to RNG something... yeah. T_T

I hope Pokecheck will be back soon, I completely forgot my Pokemon White SID and since and I changed computers so I don't have it on record ;_;
I can't breed my shining Knock Off Pawniard until I do. D:

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Especially HGSS... I normally love the storyline, but when you havve to go through two regions, and the only real reason you're doing it is to RNG something... yeah. T_T
On my most recent run through Soul Silver, I just used my Feraligatr and an HM slave the whole run. It still took a while, but I found it to be the fastest way through :P

I hope Pokecheck will be back soon, I completely forgot my Pokemon White SID and since and I changed computers so I don't have it on record ;_;
I can't breed my shining Knock Off Pawniard until I do. D:
Migrate something to XY and get someone to check it's SID with a powersaves? I'm sure it's possible via the program that checks SVs

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Migrate something to XY and get someone to check it's SID with a powersaves? I'm sure it's possible via the program that checks SVs
Good idea, I actually never thought of that o_O. Thanks!

Any kind people want to help me out with that then?

Looking for a Bulbasaur/Ivysaur/Venusaur (doesnt matter which) with the hidden ability cholorphyll. I have a shiny Eevee available for trade. Message me if interested

anyone with a spitback female HA swinub or its evolution, with 31 IV in HP, in a ball beside a pokeball, and with the egg moves icicle crash and freeze dry?
or a female naive HA swinub(or evolutions) in diveball/nestball with 31 IV In HP

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)