Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 39 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
...20 I think.
EDIT: checked. It was indeed 20.
That's really not that many, keep going. Breed up a box of 30 eggs and hatch them all at once. That way you make the best use of your O-Powers, and you're nearly guaranteed to get it (and probably a couple extras, which then you can give away here!)

If you have a 31/31/31/x/31/31 parent and a 6 iv ditto then just breed . You'll get it eventually

Still looking for a female fast ball onixxxxx with ems ( 4 or 5 ivs please)

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Very yes. Knock Off is pretty much necessary for Bisharp, but it's a 5th gen tutor move, so it's pretty limited. That'd be really cool of you.
Haha, yeah. I've been messing around with gen 5 egg RNG, so I'll probably hold a contest later for one (or three...) since without Gonzo206 around there seems to be a shortage of the little chess pieces :[

Haha, yeah. I've been messing around with gen 5 egg RNG, so I'll probably hold a contest later for one (or three...) since without Gonzo206 around there seems to be a shortage of the little chess pieces :[
#RIPGonzo2014 ;-;

Also, just to make sure this post is actually relevant, a Knock off bisharp giveaway would be a great idea :]

The funny thing is, we are both New Zealanders, and we are both in the RNG business on Smogon =P. I was also going to stock Knock Off Pawniards at some point =).
I'm more into 4th and 3rd gen though.

Speaking of, I have to do a migration session from my HG soon, and I only have 4 things to migrate, does anyone have any requests for a 4th gen RNGs right now?

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
The funny thing is, we are both New Zealanders, and we are both in the RNG business on Smogon =P. I was also going to stock Knock Off Pawniards at some point =).
Heh, that and Hyper Voice Ralts and Eevee xD

Edit: Seriously though, getting the parents for my pawniard was a massive pain in the ass. The female pawniard was easy enough, but the toxicroak...
So many NPCs on that route.. it gives me nightmares.

Heh, that and Hyper Voice Ralts and Eevee xD

Edit: Seriously though, getting the parents for my pawniard was a massive pain in the ass. The female pawniard was easy enough, but the toxicroak...
So many NPCs on that route.. it gives me nightmares.
And heal bell everything.

Edit:
Torchic Male Adamant Speed Boost - 31/31/31/31/31/31
KEEPER. Must use. Had to brag.
Worf it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)