Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a male Hawlucha with 2-3 egg moves. IVs and nature aren't required. Offering these:
  • Scyther: Adamant [Technician], 31/31/31/xx/31/31 | Female | Safari Ball | EM: Defog, Baton Pass, Counter, Endure
  • Larvitar: Adamant [Guts], 31/31/31/xx/31/31 | Female | Dream Ball | Egg moves: Pursuit, Stealth Rock, Dragon Dance, Outrage
  • Snorunt: Timid [Moody], 31/xx/31/31/31/31 | Female | Premier Ball | Egg moves: Switcheroo, Weather Ball, Spikes, Disable
  • Wooper: Relaxed [Unaware],31/31/31/31/31/xx | Female | Net Ball | Egg moves: Stockpile, Spit Up, Recover, Curse
  • Espurr: Timid [Own Tempo], 31/xx/31/31/31/31 | Female | Luxury Ball | Egg moves: Assist, Barrier, Yawn, Trick

I made an error, thought I had more spit backs but I wonder traded them away. Do you mind if I breed you one? I can just breed you the Hawlucha you want too.
That's fine. Send me a message whenever you're ready and don't forget to pick :p

Looking for a Female Joltik/Galvantula in a Quick Ball, IVs/Nature don't matter. I don't have the Galvantula Safari, so if anyone does and could catch a female for me in a Quick Ball, that'd be great. Infiltrator Hoppip baby for anyone who can help :)

Is running thunder on Mega Manetric worth the extra power? Or should I stick with Tbolt?
Unless your on a rain team, you should stick to tbolt. It's really not worth the 70% acc considering its only 30 BP stronger after stab (which, to be fair, is a considerable difference. But not a big enough difference to risk it :/).

I reset my HG awhile back and I am going to be coming up on Snorlax soon, any suggestion for what PokéBall to use?

I think the most common is the Heavy Ball
, but curiosity has me wonder if the Moon Ball
would be a good match as well?

HP Ice would need ATK and DEF to be even numbers and the rest odd, so like 31/30/30/31/31/31.

Last edited:
anyone has a bold rotom 31/x/31/31/31/31 wash with pain split and hp ice.Im offering a shiny conkelldurr adamant.
That would not be HP Ice...

HP Ice can only be (30s for even and 31s for odd numbers):
30/30/30/31/31/31
30/31/30/31/31/31
31/30/30/31/31/31
31/31/31/31/31/30

EDIT:
Damn chameleons are everywhere O_ o

I reset my HG awhile back and I am going to be coming up on Snorlax soon, any suggestion for what PokéBall to use?

I think the most common is the Heavy Ball
, but curiosity has me wonder if the Moon Ball
would be a good match as well?

HP Ice would need ATK and DEF to be even numbers and the rest odd, so like 31/30/30/31/31/31.
well there are 2 snorlaxes so why dont you try to get one in both balls? they are both realy good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)