Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the weirdest thing happened to me just now. Xerneas out sped my Kadabra, then KO'd my team. Then, when I went back to battle it again, it didn't out speed my Kadabra. So my simple question is, can you loose to Xerneas, then save, then reset for it with out watching that video over and over? Please be sure about your answer if you give one. Thanks.

Looking for black and white 2 encounter slots + hidden grottos. The RNG reporter's one dose not seem to work. Help would be appreciated.

So the weirdest thing happened to me just now. Xerneas out sped my Kadabra, then KO'd my team. Then, when I went back to battle it again, it didn't out speed my Kadabra. So my simple question is, can you loose to Xerneas, then save, then reset for it with out watching that video over and over? Please be sure about your answer if you give one. Thanks.
Ko it first then save to avoid the cutscene
Edit: more specific to your question you'll start over at the pokemon center so when you get back you'll know if you have to watch the cutscene as im not sure anyone has ever actually lost to xerneas

Ko it first then save to avoid the cutscene
Edit: more specific to your question you'll start over at the pokemon center so when you get back you'll know if you have to watch the cutscene as im not sure anyone has ever actually lost to xerneas
You are 100% sure of this? Yeah I forgot to stock up on Revives and I used a single level 80 Lucario to get through the game; it kept breaking out of Quick Balls and using Geomancy. If you're 100% sure, I'll KO and save. I was thinking it might have been a speed tie.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
You are 100% sure of this? Yeah I forgot to stock up on Revives and I used a single level 80 Lucario to get through the game; it kept breaking out of Quick Balls and using Geomancy. If you're 100% sure, I'll KO and save. I was thinking it might have been a speed tie.
Yes, just about everyone KO's it first then re-encounters it. Since no one wants to sit through a cutscene 100+ times while SRing.

Yep that is 100% what happens

At 31 or 30 Speed for Xerneas, you possibly want it outspeeding your Kadabra depending on the levels of the two.

Netural Speed nature hits 119 with 31 IVs (on lvl 50 Xerneas). Unless your Kadabra is the same level, 31 IVs (137 Speed with Timid), Xerneas should probably outspeed.

Yes, just about everyone KO's it first then re-encounters it. Since no one wants to sit through a cutscene 100+ times while SRing.
I watched Yveltal hatch from it's egg so many times... why didn't I ask this sooner; lmao.

EDIT: Lady Valkyrie Kadabra is at 117 Speed and is Modest. Going for 28+ Speed, because if I got 31/X/31/30/31/28 Hidden Power Fire, I'd shit my pants laughing.

EDIT2: Should I be going for Timid? Hmmm, it's not too late to switch Synchronizers, but I think I'd like a Modest Geomancy Xerneas.

Last edited:
I watched Yveltal hatch from it's egg so many times... why didn't I ask this sooner; lmao.

EDIT: Lady Valkyrie Kadabra is at 117 Speed and is Modest. Going for 28+ Speed, because if I got 31/X/31/30/31/28 Hidden Power Fire, I'd shit my pants laughing.

EDIT2: Should I be going for Timid? Hmmm, it's not too late to switch Synchronizers, but I think I'd like a Modest Geomancy Xerneas.
28 Speed minimum it should be outspeeding, 27 is a speed tie and less Kadabra should always outspeed. Maybe check if Kadabra has any stray EV's on it's speed though (but you did say Xerneas outsped before).

Modest is the general Geomancy set, as with minimal speed EV's, Xerneas can outspeed everything bar Deoxys-S after a Geomancy.

EDIT: 120 Speed EVs in a neutral nature allows it to outspeed Mewtwo after Sticky Web + Geomancy.

Ugh, im so mad right now. I EV trained 2 pokemon with the wrng EVs. now I need 52 tamato berries. Gotta start planting them, lol
Do you need a Tamato berry?

28 Speed minimum it should be outspeeding, 27 is a speed tie and less Kadabra should always outspeed. Maybe check if Kadabra has any stray EV's on it's speed though (but you did say Xerneas outsped before).

Modest is the general Geomancy set, as with minimal speed EV's, Xerneas can outspeed everything bar Deoxys-S after a Geomancy.
Kadabra was bred, and then rare candied until it had 117 speed. It's totally UT. I have Action replay for 5th Generation only. Haven't looked into getting Power saves yet. Thanks for your help everyone. I'll be back when I have something to show you all. :)

Yiggaman

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Anybody have talon flame with quick guard and gale wings? Iv don't matter, I have some flawless 5iv kangaskhan jolly

EDIT: 120 Speed EVs in a neutral nature allows it to outspeed Mewtwo after Sticky Web + Geomancy.

Do you need a Tamato berry?
I got 6 of them, thanks ! =D

Looking for Ralts with ally switch and skill swap (egg moves).
Don't care about ivs nature or ability.

For trade: 6iv shiny Klefki, 5iv shiny Infernape, 6iv shiny Electivire, all kb

Looking for analytic staryu..ivs nature not important. I got a thread and stuff..got some cool ball females and stuff too
Still looking for a Love Ball Lapras (F). Will offer something from my thread. :)
I have both of these. PM or VM me if you still need help locating them.

Does anyone have a 5ivs bold/calm Diancie for trade ?
AfroThunderRule does and most of them are coming from him, I'd assume.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)