Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm relatively new to X/Y I'd like to start a competitive team can someone trade me some good baby pokemon or a good iv ditto?
All Pokemon that belong in the Can't Breed egg group, including baby Pokemon such as Azurill, have at least 3 perfect IV's guaranteed. Provided it doesn't need B2/W2 tutor moves, this can at least be a good start in the right direction. As for Ditto, Mostthe3rd might still have a couple left to give.

Heya, Im a little behind the power curve, but I just beat the E4. Now I want to get into breeding and battling. I was wondering if there where any decent ditto's still available. I am also open to exchanging friend codes with anyone who has a ditto safari( I kinda like the idea of just finding my own ditto and such).

Heya, Im a little behind the power curve, but I just beat the E4. Now I want to get into breeding and battling. I was wondering if there where any decent ditto's still available. I am also open to exchanging friend codes with anyone who has a ditto safari( I kinda like the idea of just finding my own ditto and such).
Mostthethird is giving away 6IV dittos.

Nickname: Golden Sun (props to whoever knows where I got this name from :3)
The "referencing" term is literally the name of the thing you referenced.
Could have gone with "Isaac" if it knew Morning Sun.
Looking for: HA Lotad or Lombre, any stats, nature, and ball.
I have a few various HA pokemon and some wetbacks for trade, as well as some event Pokemon still in Black (if you feel like starting up 5th gen).

TSV and SV giveaway's
I have no idea honestly how this is going to work so pay attention to the directions carefully. So as some of you know I hatch some eggs using the TSV and SV method and so I normally have another smogon user or someone on reddit hatch my egg and it comes out shiny. The following stuff I am mentioning are some egg's leftover from these projects I wont be listing the IV's or the gender for some of these eggs sorry because some of them I don't know and I don't want to hatch quiet a bit of eggs just to figure out the exact IV's the eggs are perfect though and I will mention the possible IV's on each egg. Follow these rules and you should be fine.

1) post on my profile what pokemon egg you want

2) register my friend code (chances are I wont trade maybe till tomorrow or later on today)

3)go online and recieve your egg

4) depending on how many shinnies you have etc I will tell you the SV value of your egg because I have a list and I can tell you which egg I gave you etc...I have some reference...

This giveaway is mainly intended for new users if you are a fairly new user and you receive an egg you have FULL REDIS to it and I will tell you the SV of the egg. If you are a fairly old user who happens to not have a lot of shinnies you still have FULL REDIS on the shiny I give you and I will tell you the SV of the egg. If you are a fairly old user or have a lot posts etc..and you have plenty of shinnies the pokemon I give you is NON REDIS and I will not tell you the SV of the egg however you can use the egg as a breeding parent. THIS GIVEAWAY IS INTENDED FOR PEOPLE WHO REALLY DON'T HAVE A LOT OF SHINNIES. I will be hosting more giveaways of course because I have posted 1000 hoorayy. But my intention in this giveaway is to help people who don't have a lot of shinnies. Don't worry older users who have a lot because I will giveaway my own shinnies when this giveaway is done.

The eggs
I have 9 numel in ultra ball eggs
I have 7 kricketot eggs in sport balls
I have 4 wooper eggs in dream balls
I have 7 krabby eggs in safari balls
I have 4 hawlucha eggs in dusk balls

give me a few to insert the list.

edit: I know this is confusing but these are just free leftover eggs pretty much mainly for newer users so yeah post on my profile.

Last edited:
Does any have a Slumga/Magcargo or a Litwick/Lampent/Chandelure with heat wave? I would really like a Chandelure with heat wave, I don't care if I have to breed it from a Slugma. I don't have access to genning, so if someone has one maybe we can set up a trade?

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Could someone check My SID (6th gen)?
Do you mean your SID for a gen 6 game, or your SID from a previous generation in gen 6?

Either way I can (PM to arrange), but there's not really anything to be gained from knowing your SID for a gen 6 game (and if you know your TID and TSV, you can calculate it (within a range) easily enough).

LF any IV female Prankster Sableye.
All I have to trade are spitback HA digglets, HA bunnelbys, relaxed water absorb poliwags, and calm filter mr mimes

[235] Shiny Smeargle
OT:
Bopper (21398) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Own Tempo
IVs: 31/31/31/07/31/31
Current Move Set: Spore, Stealth Rocks, Spikes, Sticky Web
New Move set I'm requesting: Spore, Thunderwave, False Swipe, Endeavor
Current Ev Spread : 252 HP / 252 Speed / 6 Defense?
New Ev Spread I am requesting: 252 Attack / 252 Speed / 6 Defense or Special Defense
Tradeable Stock :

Notes:
I bred this myself while breeding Smeargle on request, saved, hatched, checked IVs and then soft reset. I then traded it to MrBopper [Nugget Bridge] who was my corresponding shiny value.

Hi, I was hoping someone could clone this Smeargle once and keep the original move set ev spread, then take the clone and give it the new Move set and Ev spread. You may keep a copy of this Smeargle for doing this. If you want something else though, just ask. Thanks for your time!

EDIT: Also, can someone post all available spreads for HP Fire?

Last edited:
So for Hidden Power Fire, the Speed and Special Attack must ALWAYS be even? That post was very helpful, but we don't run on base power 70 anymore and if there is a way to have 31 in SpA and or Spe, I'd like to know so I don't reset over HP Fire Xerneas by mistake.

Thank you so much for your time good sir.

Can anyone tell me if HP Fire is X/X/X/Even/X/Even only? Knowing this will save me a lot of time.

EDIT: Thank you so much .com I saw the OP, but wasn't sure if that was just the max IV spreads. Wasn't sure if you could maybe get something like 31/even/15/30/17/31 or something like that. Thanks for your time. ^_^

Last edited:
So for Hidden Power Fire, the Speed and Special Attack must ALWAYS be even? That post was very helpful, but we don't run on base power 70 anymore and if there is a way to have 31 in SpA and or Spe, I'd like to know so I don't reset over HP Fire Xerneas by mistake.

Can anyone tell me if HP Fire is X/X/X/Even/X/Even only? Knowing this will save me a lot of time.

Ideal spread is 31/0/31/30/31/30 for Xerneas.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Can anyone tell me if HP Fire is X/X/X/Even/X/Even only?
They're on the first post of this thread. But for completeness, the following are all HP Fire spreads (regardless of base power).
e = even, o = odd.

e/e/o/e/o/e
e
/o/e/e/o/e
o
/e/o/e/o/e
o
/o/e/e/o/e

As you can see, SpA and Spe must be even. :)
Note: due to the 3 guaranteed IVs of 31, the first and second one posted cannot be obtained for Xerneas.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus

HP Fire should be x/even/x/even/x/even or maybe x/x/even/even/x/even.

Edit: Ninja'd by a long margin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)