Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Emily

Fear the nice-smelling Princess!
Is timid an ok nature for a klefki w/ swagger, protect or substitute, foul play and thunder wave?
And what would the 5 ivs and what evs are needed
By the sounds of it, you'd be better off Bold/Calm, since Klefki gets Prankster which gives Priority to Swagger, Substitute, Thunder wave. Protect is going first anyways and 1 attack hardly seems worth going timid for. Just my opinion.

EDIT: Impish/Careful could work too, if all you're using is Foul Play to attack with.

You Sunk My Scattle...ship (/awesome title....)
(totally stole this idea from vzxt)
I just finished breeding my 5th vivillon pattern so I'm giving some away!

Code:
 | A B C D E F
---------------
1 | O O O O O O
2 | O O O O O O
3 | O O O O O O
4 | O O O O O O
5 | O O O O O O
So this is the game board...Just like the game "Battleship"(not as good as my name) you pick a spot designated by a Letter and number on the grid (ie E,3) if there's an egg there you get it (probably tomorrow cuz I'm tired).
Things to know:
  • DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST, I will be setting up a post on my thread, VM your guesses
  • One guess per person
  • If two people guess the same spot, the oldest one (in message order) gets the egg
  • There are 5 different Vivillon patterns here...All bred by me, still in their egg. They are: Ocean, Polar, Jungle, Savannah, and Archipelago
  • NO EXCHANGES IF YOU GET A PATTERN YOU DON'T NEED
  • I cant guarantee gender or ability but all are 5iv flawless timid non ha with rage powder
Bump..only one egg gone so far

Hey everyone I'm just looking to trade friend codes for the safari. Looking for hidden ability riolu, beldum, fletchinder, and ralts. Please add me! 2492-4312-4047. Idk what's in my safari yet so if someone cares to take a look please let me know! Thanks!
I think I have riolu in my safari, if you wanna add me. My FC is 0147-0844-7691

Best ball for a Latios that will be caught in B2? (Cool girls don't need Defog)

???

Also, still need a female H/A Luxury B Poochyena.

You Sunk My Scattle...ship (/awesome title....)
(totally stole this idea from vzxt)
I just finished breeding my 5th vivillon pattern so I'm giving some away!

Code:
  | A B C D E F
---------------
1 | ● ○ ○ ○ ○ ○
2 | ◆ ● ○ ○ ○ ○
3 | ● ◆ ○ ○ ● ○
4 | ○ ○ ● ○ ● ○
5 | ● ○ ○ ● ○ ●
Diamonds are hits, black dots have already been guessed ily .com
So this is the game board...Just like the game "Battleship"(not as good as my name) you pick a spot designated by a Letter and number on the grid (ie E,3) if there's an egg there you get it (probably tomorrow cuz I'm tired).
Things to know:
  • DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST, I will be setting up a post on my thread, VM your guesses
  • One guess per person
  • If two people guess the same spot, the oldest one (in message order) gets the egg
  • There are 5 different Vivillon patterns here...All bred by me, still in their egg. They are: Ocean, Polar, Jungle, Savannah, and Archipelago
  • NO EXCHANGES IF YOU GET A PATTERN YOU DON'T NEED
  • I cant guarantee gender or ability but all are 5iv flawless timid non ha with rage powder

Bumping again
Edited to remove quotes as some people couldnt see what was in the hide tags

Last edited:
Anyone have the following Legends in preferably matching balls and desirable spreads?

Moltres
Raikou
Latios
Groudon
Rayquaza

Might be interested in some other things too but I'll need to see them before I know.

CMT if you have anything like this, got Legends on page 7 and can message you a bigger list if needed.

Feel free to PM/VM me if you have any of these.

I'm doing a -Competitive- Pokémon giveaway
I'm giving away Kalos born Pokémons with perfect iv's, egg moves and bred in rare Pokéballs (Infected with Pokérus)
Send me a pm for more details

TSV and SV giveaway's
I have no idea honestly how this is going to work so pay attention to the directions carefully. So as some of you know I hatch some eggs using the TSV and SV method and so I normally have another smogon user or someone on reddit hatch my egg and it comes out shiny. The following stuff I am mentioning are some egg's leftover from these projects I wont be listing the IV's or the gender for some of these eggs sorry because some of them I don't know and I don't want to hatch quiet a bit of eggs just to figure out the exact IV's the eggs are perfect though and I will mention the possible IV's on each egg. Follow these rules and you should be fine.

1) post on my profile what pokemon egg you want

2) register my friend code (chances are I wont trade maybe till tomorrow or later on today)

3)go online and recieve your egg

4) depending on how many shinnies you have etc I will tell you the SV value of your egg because I have a list and I can tell you which egg I gave you etc...I have some reference...

This giveaway is mainly intended for new users if you are a fairly new user and you receive an egg you have FULL REDIS to it and I will tell you the SV of the egg. If you are a fairly old user who happens to not have a lot of shinnies you still have FULL REDIS on the shiny I give you and I will tell you the SV of the egg. If you are a fairly old user or have a lot posts etc..and you have plenty of shinnies the pokemon I give you is NON REDIS and I will not tell you the SV of the egg however you can use the egg as a breeding parent. THIS GIVEAWAY IS INTENDED FOR PEOPLE WHO REALLY DON'T HAVE A LOT OF SHINNIES. I will be hosting more giveaways of course because I have posted 1000 hoorayy. But my intention in this giveaway is to help people who don't have a lot of shinnies. Don't worry older users who have a lot because I will giveaway my own shinnies when this giveaway is done.

The eggs
I have 9 numel in ultra ball eggs
I have 7 kricketot eggs in sport balls
I have 4 wooper eggs in dream balls
I have 7 krabby eggs in safari balls
I have 4 hawlucha eggs in dusk balls

give me a few to insert the list.

edit: I know this is confusing but these are just free leftover eggs pretty much mainly for newer users so yeah post on my profile.
I have given out three wooper eggs and a kricktot eggs still want to give a few more out.

Hi guys. I'm currently looking for Jolly Sandiles with Stealth Rocks and Counter, preferably maxed IVs on at least attack and speed. I am also after Adamant Scraggys with Drain Punch, Fire punch and Knock off, good IVs wanted. Very specific I know, but I have no way of getting them as I did not get B/W2.

If anyone can help get these pm me. Currently have and can get more Marils with Belly drum, Aqua jet and Superpower. Only have Marils with max all except spec def atm for some reason, but can breed for more perfects. Also have Marvel Scale Dratini, Drought Vulpix and more... Pm me if interested, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)