Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
So if I trigger a walking trainer battle, leave the area, and come back later to RNG, does the trainer still advance the frame?
Yes. The wandering NPC's will only stay in place after you battle them for as long as you are on the route. As soon as you leave the route, they will start wandering again and advance the frame.

edit: so if you can stop them from moving by battling them, you should only battle them when you are ready to rng so you don't have to leave.

Last edited:
Yes. The wandering NPC's will only stay in place after you battle them for as long as you are on the route. As soon as you leave the route, they will start wandering again and advance the frame.
Alright, so I should leave trainers untouched until I plan to RNG a route (like Abundant Shrine).

Looking for a a normal friend safari with ditto so I can use the great imposter trick again because I accidently when I restarted my white2 game. I can offer up my own friend code for grabs if you are intrested.

Hi, I need 3 copies back of my latest breed, a 31/X/31/31/31/31 Female Shiny Swift Swim (Drizzle) Poliwag in a Dive Ball with Encore. I will give you a Shiny 31/X/31/31/31/31 Bold 4 Egg move Blissey and a 31/31/31/X/30/31 Jolly Ice and Thunder Punch Premier Ball Metagross for cloning just 3 copies of this Poliwag back. It's what I have spares of at the moment. Let me know.

Does anyone have a poliwag with swift swim? IVs don't matter. I can trade a vulpix with drought, a foonguss with regenerator, or an Eevee with Anticipation. PM me if interested.

Is anyone able to explain the appeal of Double Edge Mega Kanagaskhan? If it is a simple case of power then I accept that but does she not receive double the recoil because of parental bond?

Still looking for a female H/A Poochyena in a Luxury Ball.

Or a Mightyena Friend Safari.
I have a Female Mightyena in a Luxury Ball which has its HA (Moxie)
Because yay Friend Safari.
Pretty sure we still got eachother added ^^

Edit: while I'm here:
Best Ball?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)