Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! Anyone can help me here to get a sandstorm modest Vivillon for competitive battle?
I only need 5 max IV-s for it, i don't need the attack, and doesn't have to be shiny. Only he has to be a boy and named Harmattan.
Thank you in advance, place me an offer of what pokemon you want and I try to get it.

If any cloner is looking for that shiny relaxed Jirachi, I have it I just need a couple of clones for personal use. You're of course welcome to keep one for yourself and do with it as you like.

jonnyknows

Banned deucer.
I hope everyone has started breeding their Salamences! Mega mence, will breaks ubers. The calc are stupid at it's current attack stat, let alone this inevitable boost.
Outrage/dragon claw
Return/double edge/thrash
EQ/Draco/fire blast
Roost/dragon dance

It's a wrap. GG. If this got belly drum espeed omg.

I need a Quiet Aegislash for VGC with 0 Speed IV's & the rest 30/31. Anyone got a freshly bred one?
Can anyone make a quick trade? Will obvi give you credit for the Pokémon at VGC's.

I need a Quiet Aegislash for VGC with 0 Speed IV's & the rest 30/31. Anyone got a freshly bred one?
Can anyone make a quick trade? Will obvi give you credit for the Pokémon at VGC's.
I have a 4iv one if you interested, wishing for a solar power helioptile or any interesting offer

I have a 4iv one if you interested, wishing for a solar power helioptile or any interesting offer
Uhhh, does it have 0 Speed? I could offer Pokemon up until 5th Gen. Haven't really got good 6th Gen Pokemon...except Fletchinder and maybe a couple others.

Uhhh, does it have 0 Speed? I could offer Pokemon up until 5th Gen. Haven't really got good 6th Gen Pokemon...except Fletchinder and maybe a couple others.
The evaluator said i cant get anywhere fast with this pokemon, that means 0 rite ? I m still thinking which pokemon should i ask

O ya its still on honedge form, fresh lvl 1

Looking for a cloner to clone a pokemon for me, right now. He needs to have a trade thread with successful trades. I'll need the original+3 for now, and you can keep one as a payment. And I'll be needing more cloning soon, if I you do a good job, I might ask again a few more times, and will you keep getting new nice pokemons...

Looking for a cloner to clone a pokemon for me, right now. He needs to have a trade thread with successful trades. I'll need the original+3 for now, and you can keep one as a payment. And I'll be needing more cloning soon, if I you do a good job, I might ask again a few more times, and will you keep getting new nice pokemons...
Last of the page :(
I'll need 2 pokes to clone now (original+3)...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)