Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best ball for regular Latias? Pokeball? I actually RNG'd a shiny one in luxury ball, but I'm starting to hate it and I think I gonna quit my game and RNG non-shiny instead xD

Quanyails

On sabbatical!
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'm currently looking for someone to check five (six, if that's all right) ESVs for me. If there is no TSV match, the person who checked the ESVs may keep the eggs. If there is a TSV match, I'll see if I can find a cloner who can give a copy of the shiny Pokemon to the breeder, hatcher, and ESV checker.

I am also looking for any No Guard Karrablast. Drill Run is not needed on it.

Lastly, would anyone interested in this Pokemon (free), or should I send it to the wilds of Wonder Trade or the GTS?

Excadrill
Level 50
Ability: Sand Rush
IVs: x/31/x/x/x/x
EVs: 6/252/0/0/0/252
- Stealth Rock
- Rapid Spin
- Iron Head
- Earthquake

I'm currently looking for someone to check five (six, if that's all right) ESVs for me. If there is no TSV match, the person who checked the ESVs may keep the eggs. If there is a TSV match, I'll see if I can find a cloner who can give a copy of the shiny Pokemon to the breeder, hatcher, and ESV checker.

Lastly, would anyone interested in this Pokemon (free), or should I send it to the wilds of Wonder Trade or the GTS?

Excadrill
Level 50
- Stealth Rock
- Rapid Spin
- Iron Head
- Earthquake
If it's only the one Perfect IV, I think you're better off WT it (unless I'm mistaken and two of those are Egg moves, which might have some value for spit backs or something)

Quanyails

On sabbatical!
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
If it's only the one Perfect IV, I think you're better off WT it (unless I'm mistaken and two of those are Egg moves, which might have some value for spit backs or something)
Stealth Rock and Iron Head are Gen. V tutor moves. I understand the Excadrill isn't interesting to many people here when other people can get ones with perfect IVs, hence why I'm wondering if anyone wants it for free.

Excadrill
Level 50
- Stealth Rock
- Rapid Spin
- Iron Head
- Earthquake
if you have not wt'ed it yet i'd like it

Hello !

I'm looking for a flawless female impish hippopotas/hippowdon with Stealth rock and slack off, not hack, rng is of course okay.
I don't have much to suggest, but I can breed a perfect timid gastly, in a moon ball, with perish song/clear smog/disable/grudge. I also have 5 IV skiddos in premier ball.

I also have other baby strats, but much more classics and quite easy to obtain in pokéballs.

Thanks ^^

Last edited:
Still going on. Thank you to everyone who entered so far!

@}->---- A BriarRose Giveaway @}->----

This was going to be a nice, funny, detective game giveaway.

Until I saw this newspaper article at work yesterday. It made me so angry that I felt I had to tell someone and make a difference in any way that I could.

The Giveaway:

- You can win a lovely, shiny Purrlion

Purrlion (Bold/Prankster) Premier Ball H/A

31/x/31/31/31/31

OT: amab ID no: 08847

Egg moves:

-Encore
-Foul Play
-Switcheroo
-Encore

• To win, just post a number between 1 and 200 on my profile, along with the message 'stop animal experiments'
    • It would also mean a lot to me if you spread that message to family/friends/complete strangers on the internet.
    • I wanted to post links to charities who do their best to stop experimentation on animals, but I'm not sure if I can do that. Just PM me or something if you're interested.
    • And thank you for taking the time to read this.
One more bump, RNG-picking-number-time tomorrow.

Spread the word, help the animals!

Looking for jirachi with moonblast flawless nature nd Ivs!
just want to throw this out there if you find one I can bet a lot that it is going to be hacked. Several other people including myself have some shiny jirachi's with moonblast though....but they aren't competitive.

Looking for a Snorunt Friend Safari! I need a Moody Snorunt for my Base 80 Breeding Project, but I'd prefer to catch it myself.

Can anyone help suggest two more pokemon for my team? Chester0334 helped me quite a bit but it would be nice to get more feedback.

Charizard @ Charizardite X
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Outrage
- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake
- Flare Blitz

Goodra @ Assault Vest
Ability: Sap Sipper
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 SpD / 4 Spe
- Power Whip
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Aqua Tail

Ferrothorn @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Thunder Wave
- Leech Seed
- Power Whip
- Stealth Rock

Sableye @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 248 HP / 128 Def / 132 SpD
Serious Nature
- Recover
- Substitute
- Taunt
- Will-O-Wisp

Can anyone help suggest two more pokemon for my team? Chester0334 helped me quite a bit but it would be nice to get more feedback.

Adamant Nature
- Outrage
- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake
- Flare Blitz

Goodra @ Assault Vest
- Power Whip
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Aqua Tail

Relaxed Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Leech Seed
- Power Whip
- Stealth Rock

Sableye @ Leftovers
Serious Nature
- Recover
- Substitute
- Taunt
- Will-O-Wisp
http://www.smogon.com/forums/forums/xy-ou-teams.261/

Best set of four egg moves for Hawlucha?

• Agility
  • Baton Pass
  • Quick Guard

and either:
  • Entrainment
  • Me First
  • Ally Switch
  • Mud Sport

I'm thinking of doing Me First, though Entrainment is also good. Ally Switch is a little gimmicky in triples (and only triples, obviously) and Mud Sport... eh, it's Mud Sport. Also, don't mind the balls, just trying to visualize which one fits best; though Timer and Premier do look good - if i hear one more person say Luxury >:{

Adamant Nature
- Outrage
- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake
- Flare Blitz

Goodra @ Assault Vest
- Power Whip
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Aqua Tail

Relaxed Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Leech Seed
- Power Whip
- Stealth Rock

Sableye @ Leftovers
Serious Nature
- Recover
- Substitute
- Taunt
- Will-O-Wisp
Is it for singles or doubles? Also I wouldn't have two dragons on the same team. I'd suggest an intimidater and a fast special attacker.

Best set of four egg moves for Hawlucha?

• Agility
  • Baton Pass
  • Quick Guard

and either:
  • Entrainment
  • Me First
  • Ally Switch
  • Mud Sport

I'm thinking of doing Me First, though Entrainment is also good. Ally Switch is a little gimmicky in triples (and only triples, obviously) and Mud Sport... eh, it's Mud Sport. Also, don't mind the balls, just trying to visualize which one fits best; though Timer and Premier do look good - if i hear one more person say Luxury >:{
dude but my dusk ball noXD...either ways for regular hawlucha I like premier or nest and I think you should do entrainment it's fun to screw with people...XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)