Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still going on. Thank you to everyone who entered so far!

@}->---- A BriarRose Giveaway @}->----

This was going to be a nice, funny, detective game giveaway.

Until I saw this newspaper article at work yesterday. It made me so angry that I felt I had to tell someone and make a difference in any way that I could.

The Giveaway:

- You can win a lovely, shiny Purrlion

Purrlion (Bold/Prankster) Premier Ball H/A

31/x/31/31/31/31

OT: amab ID no: 08847

Egg moves:

-Encore
-Foul Play
-Switcheroo
-Encore

• To win, just post a number between 1 and 200 on my profile, along with the message 'stop animal experiments'
    • It would also mean a lot to me if you spread that message to family/friends/complete strangers on the internet.
    • I wanted to post links to charities who do their best to stop experimentation on animals, but I'm not sure if I can do that. Just PM me or something if you're interested.
    • And thank you for taking the time to read this.

Just don't take things so personally. Some people are assholes; life is filled with assholes and the best way to deal with that is not to let their existence get to you or ruin things for you.
lol I wasnt realy serius but my ego has taken a big hit realy losing to an audino is just humilating

LF: (all need 5IVs in their respective traits)
Jolly Archen with Head Smash and Knock off egg moves (defog egg move optional)
Calm Water Absorb Jellicent with Recover egg move (pain split optional)
Calm Chansey with Aromatherapy or Heal Bell egg move
Modest Thick Fat Spoink

FT: Female 5IV Adamant Adaptability Corphish with Knock Off, Dragon Dance, Superpower, and Aqua Jet
Male 5IV Timid Synchronize Abra
Male 5IV Jolly Pure Power Meditite with Bullet Punch, Thunder Punch, Drain Punch, and Psycho Cut egg moves
4 (2)Female (2)male 5IV Jolly Thick Fat Swinub with Stealth Rock and Icicle Crash egg moves
Male 5IV Jolly Iron Fist Chimchar with Fake Out and Thunder Punch egg moves

Luck O' the Irish

banned in dc
is a Tiering Contributor
I was just there and was told to post here :/
There's a simple questions/answers thread for pretty much every forum here, I'm assuming you were told to post in the OU SQSR
thread.
Although before you do go there (don't respond to this comment to keep from flooding) I'm just gonna make a nitpick on your breloom, and that is jolly > adamant and rock tomb > rock slide for technician boost

im looking for someone to clone 3 pokemon for me you can keep coppies ofcourse but it are event pokemon with bad ivs so for a lot of people they will have no valuebut I collect events and need to trade those 3 for 3 others so who is willing to help me.

if you realy want I can pay some good iv pokes for it

Box clearing giveaway

Here's what I'll be trading away:
(F)

Egg moves: Hydro Pump, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Rush, Dragon Dance
All of these are Female, Jolly, and will have at least 4 maxed IVs.

How to win: this will be a GTS giveaway. Deposit any Female Pokémon with a Hidden Ability in a ball other than a Pokéball, asking for a Lv. 1 Bagon (F) Bagon in return. Put "Smogon" as your message. EDIT: on second thought, it would be better to post in my profile
Still have Bagons to give if someone wants one

i need a poochyena with the following traits: 1)female 2)adamant/jolly nature and 3) hidden ability. offering one or two of several spitbacks including:
several adamant male charmanders all with flare blitz, 5 skiddos, all with milk drink 3 female and 2 male, and 25 shellder, one sassy, naughty, quirky, and impish, the rest are all jolly, 14 are male the rest are female. pm me for details

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)