Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need some help transferring eggs between my versions. I have a Kalos bred Flawless Timid Sheer Force Nidoking 4hp/252/252 to give to whoever helps me out. PM me if you can help :).

Does anyone a 5 IV of the following for trade with good nature's, or at least good IVs for competitive play? Landorus-T, Victini, Celebi, Shaymin, Terrakion. For standard pokemon I need 5 IV with good natures of Vullaby, Aron, Tentacool, Chansey, Porygon (with the right abilities btw.) I have a 5 IV (31/31/31/x/31/31) Adamant Tyrunt with elemental fang attacks, 5 IV (31/31/31/x/31/31) Adamant Larvitar with Stealth Rocks and Pursuit, items as well, maybe a couple other pokemon depending on if I get what I need. I'll offer the two together plus an item for a competitive legend.
New page, I also have a 5 IV Karablast with Knock off and Drill Run, a 5 IV Modest Lapras.

charizar

Banned deucer.
sorry thought they were because i wifi battled someone with them so i was like where do i get one x)

and ok so diancie does anyone have one of those ???? like good ivs and nature

New page, I also have a 5 IV Karablast with Knock off and Drill Run, a 5 IV Modest Lapras.
I have a Jolly 31/31/31/X/31/31 Terrakion if that interests you. You can take a look at it in my thread.

I guess the legend is true. Invernus please :) I can't trade right now, do you think you could trade later?
Legend huh? I guess it is haha. No problem! I have work at 2:30pm (PST) and I won't be back till 11pm. Anytime before or after works for me though! I'll have the Ditto ready on my X cart before then.

LF Ditto, Pinsir, and pupitar friend safaries.
Please reply and add me @ 0061 1965 0245 IGN: SmellyJOSE

Thank you, i'm also willing to add anyone else for kicks

Looking for female HA with matching ball buneary and pikachu

Actually dream ball on buneary is fine too, can trade other female HA pokes or dream ball

So I just got a 31/31/31/31/18/31 Jolly Regen Mienfoo in a Premier Ball from a reddit TSV giveaway, is it worth adding to my thread? Would people trade for a (barely) non comp shiny that's nicknameable or should I just keep it for myself?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)