Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have these females I was using to breed until I got better parents, anyone want them?

Premier Ball Chikorita
Love Ball Buneary
Love Ball Mareep

Dream Ball Mareep
Dream Ball Gible
Safari Ball Phanpy
Level Ball Houndour
Dive Ball Totodile
Premier Ball Totodile

Dream Ball Bagon
Dream Ball Carvanha
Dream Ball Gible
Moon Ball Sneasel (have multiple spitbacks)
Dream Ball Sableye
Dream Ball Zubat
Bump for new page. Also, would appreciate someone battling me so I can check the SVs of my eggs.

Last edited:
Looking for the following TSVs: 0015 & 0394

There doesn't seem to be anyone on reddit with those ones.

Last edited:
LF: Audino with Tutor/Egg moves, LC pokes like; Bulbasaur line with knock off, Chinchou with Heal Bell, and other level 1-5 pokes with tutor/egg moves.

FT: More than 25 boxes of various stuff including: competitive pokes, perfect foreign breeding dittos, perfect events, a handful of tutor move pokes. Most recent acquisition is a 31/31/31/31/31/31 Modest Tatabana Jirachi (NFT until verified)

Last edited:
Anyone got the following TSVs: 2679 2499, 3705 and 0477? I got four eggs that need hatching.

LF: Audino with Tutor/Egg moves, LC pokes like; Bulbasaur line with knock off, Chinchou with Heal Bell, and other level 1-5 pokes with tutor/egg moves.

FT: More than 25 boxes of various stuff including: competitive pokes, perfect foreign breeding dittos, perfect events, a handful of tutor move pokes. Most recent acquisition is a 31/31/31/31/31/31 Modest Tatabana Jirachi
Sure. It will take some time, but what exactly do you need on Audino?

Hello fellow breeders.
I am working on a tool that should help giving everyone that wants to breed Pokemon with egg moves and having a problem second guessing or whom just want to find the information with as little as possible research.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmQ7t5x_-EZJdE9kUTdQbmYxTTh0M0M3bFl4VlpPUlE&usp=sharing ( scroll to #650 for more as I started there :P )

I am wondering if this Forum is the right one for making a own thread about it as I would love others to give their point of view and maybe even help me out completing it.

FT: More than 25 boxes of various stuff including: competitive pokes, perfect foreign breeding dittos, perfect events, a handful of tutor move pokes. Most recent acquisition is a 31/31/31/31/31/31 Modest Tatabana Jirachi
Did you soft reset that Jirachi yourself? If not, you should probably get it hack checked before offering it. :)

Anyone got the following TSVs: 2679 2499, 3705 and 0477? I got four eggs that need hatching.
Sure. It will take some time, but what exactly do you need on Audino?
Any of the following egg moves: Draining Kiss, Heal Bell, Sleep Talk, Wish, Yawn.
Any of the following tutor moves: Knock Off, Magic Coat, Pain Split, Role Play, Skill Swap

See below response to Pokeguy.
Did you soft reset that Jirachi yourself? If not, you should probably get it hack checked before offering it. :)
Received in another trade forum. I know it has been cloned but I will pull until verified.

Last edited:

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hello fellow breeders.
I am working on a tool that should help giving everyone that wants to breed Pokemon with egg moves and having a problem second guessing or whom just want to find the information with as little as possible research.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmQ7t5x_-EZJdE9kUTdQbmYxTTh0M0M3bFl4VlpPUlE&usp=sharing ( scroll to #650 for more as I started there :P )

I am wondering if this Forum is the right one for making a own thread about it as I would love others to give their point of view and maybe even help me out completing it.
I can't tell what you're trying to do here, can you be a little more explicit?

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.

Yeah, no. That Jirachi is hacked/edited, don't offer it here.

Hello fellow breeders.

thiagodd has created an offline program that functions largely the same and egg moves are pretty subjective, hate to say it, but I don't see much point to a list despite your efforts.

Last edited:
I can't tell what you're trying to do here, can you be a little more explicit?
Alright lets try that.
Say you want to breed one of every Pokemon and do it as good as you can:
- Cool Pokeball
- Useful Egg Moves
- Useful Nature and Ability

And even make it shiny.

To do this at this point, what I have at least found. You need to make some research!
Find out what Pokeball each Pokemon can be in .
Look and filter the Egg Moves on those Pokemon that got more then 4.
And a quick look on what Nature and Ability is currently used in competitive use.

My goal is prevent everyone to be forced in to making the same research every single time :P
A template if you will that contains all this info, saving you the time to check a bunch of different websites and pages.

Tell me if I need to elaborate more

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
If no one else want this, I will just keep it for myself cause I still need it ^^
That's fine, but databases exist for a reason. Ball choices are subjective and there's lists for those and egg moves (for the most part are subjective) so that's kind of meh. You can ask for help here though to help you complete it.

Hi,

Is there any Smogon TSV database I can use to find matching TSVs? :)
https://sodadb.com/api.php?i=xotDB49lx05O2wueXnJX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)