Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That guy is a total loser, thats what I think. Every skarmory uses a set like that (Mine uses a set thats VERY close to that.)
I hope so, I always feel bad whenever someone rages at me. I always try to be a good sport, winning or losing. I told him that he should of seem spikes as a weakness for his team, and had a rpaid spinner or defog. I told him plenty of ways to counter toxic, aromatherapy, steel types, poision types, or even a pokemon with poision heal.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
~DREAM COME TRUE CINDERELLA GIVEAWAY!~

Today I'll be giving away 4 of these little princesses, all from the magical land of Unova! They all were blessed by their fairy godmother with the 5th Gen Tutor Move Hyper Voice and absolutely flawless IVs (also in Dream-come-true Balls with Hidden Ability)! They are cloned, and RNG'd by me personally from Dream Radar.

#280 Ralts
Nature: Timid
Ability: Telepathy (HA)
IVs: 31/0/31/31/31/31
Transfer Moves: Hyper Voice
Fully Redistributable

However, the only way to get them is to beat the clock, just like Cinderella tried (and failed) to do at the ball. Between now and 2PM EST tomorrow (Monday), there will be 4 "midnights." If you comment on my profile closest to one of these "midnights" without going over, you will receive a princess of your own.
Here's an example: say one of the "midnights" occurs at 9:12 PM. John comments on my profile post at 8:00 PM, and Larry comments at 9:13 PM. Even though Larry commented closer, he didn't do it before midnight, so the magical spell will wear off and the Ralts will go to John. Each of these midnights is a secret, so strategize as you will to get yourself the best chance to get a Ralts! Here's the rules in summary:​

Rules:
1. Comment on the designated post on my profile with your favorite TV show (I'd love to know what you think is good, since I'm hoping to write for TV one day).
2. No need to include the time, I'll just use the timestamp attached to your post.
3. If your comment is the closest without going over, you win a Ralts!
4. Two entries per person, you do NOT have to have hosted a giveaway in the last two weeks to participate.
5. I will notify the winners at 2 PM EST tomorrow. Good luck!
Bump! One "midnight" has passed already, but I won't reveal the winner until the end. 3 more Ralts Princesses are out there waiting!

Also, does anyone have a female Heavy Ball Slakoth? Spitback would be fine, but I'd be willing to trade better stuff for a 5 IV female as well. PM me and I'll let you know what I have to offer currently :)

I got yelled at for using a skarmory with spikes, roost, toxic and roar. Apparently, "The way I play is unfair/cheap/cowardly/unfun" (Pretty much every negative thing ever) I didn't even lead with skarmory, I led with dragonite, predicted fire punched his ninjask, predicted a baton pass, and roared him away. (This is where he started raging) He went on saying I'm cheap, no one should play with me, I suck, etc etc, he was ranting in a public chatroom, making a huge arse of himself infront of forty people.

Though, needless to say, it got me thinking. Please share your input, I shared the wife battle online, its code is XQEG-WWWW-WWW9-73NB
Don't even worry about what that guy was saying. He's just mad that he couldn't deal with your Skarmory :p

What's the policy on obtaining legitimate wonder cards outside the events? Like, say someone bought the distribution cartridge on ebay or put the ROM on a Flashkard. Is the Pokemon considered illegal since it wasn't from the event, or allowed because it's technically the same wonder card?

Brought to my attention because I actually saw someone with the 2008 Deoxys cartridge on their Streetpass.

I got yelled at for using a skarmory with spikes, roost, toxic and roar. Apparently, "The way I play is unfair/cheap/cowardly/unfun" (Pretty much every negative thing ever) I didn't even lead with skarmory, I led with dragonite, predicted fire punched his ninjask, predicted a baton pass, and roared him away. (This is where he started raging) He went on saying I'm cheap, no one should play with me, I suck, etc etc, he was ranting in a public chatroom, making a huge arse of himself infront of forty people.

Though, needless to say, it got me thinking. Please share your input, I shared the wife battle online, its code is XQEG-WWWW-WWW9-73NB
Some people utterly hate the concept of bulky/tank pokemon. I got called a cheater once because I used healing moves like Roost and Recover after one battle......

Another time I got called a hacker because the guy couldn't understand the concept of Regenerator...

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
What's the policy on obtaining legitimate wonder cards outside the events? Like, say someone bought the distribution cartridge on ebay or put the ROM on a Flashkard. Is the Pokemon considered illegal since it wasn't from the event, or allowed because it's technically the same wonder card?

Brought to my attention because I actually saw someone with the 2008 Deoxys cartridge on their Streetpass.
You're really not supposed to ask about that kind of stuff here. Distribution cartridges are all stolen every single one.

Even though its been like 7 months, I just got my pokebank celebi haha

Modest 10-19/10-19/20-29/31/31/31

Keep and ev train or let it sit in my box? :p

Someone wanna recommend a decent ev spread?

Though, needless to say, it got me thinking. Please share your input, I shared the wife battle online, its code is XQEG-WWWW-WWW9-73NB[/quote]

what chat room was this if i may ask

Even though its been like 7 months, I just got my pokebank celebi haha

Modest 10-19/10-19/20-29/31/31/31

Keep and ev train or let it sit in my box? :p

Someone wanna recommend a decent ev spread?
You should ev train it. I recommend a calm mind set if possible. 126 sp attack, 252 sp defense and rest in hp. Recover, Calm Mind, Psychic, Energyball

Does anyone have a calm Celebi? Pokebank preferred but I don't really know what's out there in terms of redist, etc.

What's the best setup for SRing Zygarde? The thundy I used to reliably Paralyze Moltres way back when will be useless, and I have nothing with Glare. I have Breloom for Sleep, but it gets donk'd too quickly to keep the sleep up.

Going for Careful, 31/31/31/x/31/31 so thinking of using a Final Gambit user with 251 HP, and something with 158 speed that has something like trade or intimidate (preferably with a high base speed, not in the mood to train my Landorus up to level 73, but if nothing else I will).

What have others used with high success?

What's the best setup for SRing Zygarde? The thundy I used to reliably Paralyze Moltres way back when will be useless, and I have nothing with Glare. I have Breloom for Sleep, but it gets donk'd too quickly to keep the sleep up.

Going for Careful, 31/31/31/x/31/31 so thinking of using a Final Gambit user with 251 HP, and something with 158 speed that has something like trade or intimidate (preferably with a high base speed, not in the mood to train my Landorus up to level 73, but if nothing else I will).

I used Normalize Skitty(yes) to paralyze him with Thunder Wave, aside from that I don't know.

Lead with Syncro poke with calm nature. Switch into Shedinja (cant touch it) false swipe till 1 hp, then put it too sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)