Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for someone who can help know my SID and my TSV. PM/VM me if you can help.

Also, can somebody give a Shiny Stone, as well as literally anything that knows Fly out of generosity? I'd really appreciate it.
I can give you shiny stone and Fly, just PM your FC (iphone won't let me view sigs)

Since the addition of HP grass Omastar & the probability that the other fossil mons won't take me that long, my shiny fossil giveaway is almost ready.

I'm thinking of ideas for the next one - ORAS megastones, Pikachu, or something California themed. Any one with suggestions?

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Since the addition of HP grass Omastar & the probability that the other fossil mons won't take me that long, my shiny fossil giveaway is almost ready.

I'm thinking of ideas for the next one - ORAS megastones, Pikachu, or something California themed. Any one with suggestions?
Prepare for Halloween!

About Giveaways, if I ever wanted to make one, were on this whole forum can I advertise it? I guess here but almost everyone here are breeders, was thinking if I wanted to reach those that don't really breed Pokémon

NoCheese

"Jack, you have debauched my sloth!"
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
EDIT: All taken care of, thanks to the kindness of Gatsby!

I'm interested in acquiring a Charizardite X.

I don't have anything wildly unusual to offer save for a few Emerald move tutored Registeels, but I'm very comfortable with fifth generation non c-gear RNG so can breed up all sorts of fun fifth generation stuff to Poke Transfer over as desired. While I can't clone, meaning most non-breedable Pokemon are out, I've caught (and can catch extra) flawless Dittos of every nature (those with a Speed-reducing nature have a 0 IV in Speed for Trick Room fun). I also managed to win an extra Master Ball in the Trainer ID lottery, so that's another option, if you want to ease the process of soft resetting multiple X/Y legends. Let me know if interested, and many thanks!

Last edited:
I'm interested in acquiring a Charizardite X.

I don't have anything wildly unusual to offer save for a few Emerald move tutored Registeels, but I'm very comfortable with fifth generation non c-gear RNG so can breed up all sorts of fun fifth generation stuff to Poke Transfer over as desired. While I can't clone, meaning most non-breedable Pokemon are out, I've caught (and can catch extra) flawless Dittos of every nature (those with a Speed-reducing nature have a 0 IV in Speed for Trick Room fun). I also managed to win an extra Master Ball in the Trainer ID lottery, so that's another option, if you want to ease the process of soft resetting multiple X/Y legends. Let me know if interested, and many thanks!
I have a spare Charizardite X I got from /r/pokemontrades on Reddit, so you can have it.

LF (All with HA): Heal Lileep, Nest Lileep, Dream Lileep.

Offering my own Fossil Breedables (All with HA): Nest/Luxury Kabuto (Luxury Kabuto has no egg moves atm), Luxury/Dream Anorith, Heal/Dream Aerodactyl, Luxury Shieldon, Dive/Net Omanyte, Luxury Cranidos, Dream Tirtouga.

You may also CMT for any/all of them.
I can breed you a Dream Ball Lileep. Could you breed a dream ball Tirtouga for it?

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
Is anyone else experiencing issues with Powersaves atm? I'm getting that looping error (loops between 3 screens continuously) on both my computers with my X/Y games. I'm thinking/hoping it's a problem with their servers, but I want to make sure it's not just me.

Thanks! :)

edit: On the off chance that someone actually reads this, it was just a PS's server error, as the others indicated. Everything looks back to normal now.

Last edited:

Still seeking suggestions guys.

Is anybody interested in this?

Ditto
Bold | Limber | 31/31/31/31/31/31
OT: C-Coal (03675)

Note: I don't really need it, and NoCheese was kind enough to trade it to me and allowed me to give it away to someone who needs it.
If you will take it, please thank NoCheese through VM / PM. This is non-redis.

EDIT: Already taken by hi reshiram.

Last edited:

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Is anyone else experiencing issues with Powersaves atm? I'm getting that looping error (loops between 3 screens continuously) on both my computers with my X/Y games. I'm thinking/hoping it's a problem with their servers, but I want to make sure it's not just me.

Thanks! :)
Yeah its the servers probably maintenance or an update
No, it's not a maintenance. They did something that was "probably" a no-no. Heh.

By "probably" I mean, definitely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)