Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can do this- just give me about ten minutes to wrap up a battle and to catch it in a Friend Safari ^ ^
Edit: The female Shelgon are playing hard-to-get... I'll need a little more time
Edit 2: Shelgon acquired! Adding you and going online now =]

Modest, perhaps? Given that Quiver Dance boosts Speed anyways, I suppose it could be used to hit harder. But Vivillon's whole shtick is that outspeeds the opponent and puts it to sleep w/Sleep Powder before boosting.
Can we trade now?

Looking for the following if anyone has them going spare

Bulbasaur with Chloroform and Giga Drain
Pupitar with Stealth Rocks

Thanks,

Thats literally the last thing I need to complete my team! Are you looking for anything particular in return for it? I can PM you my friend code

Offering to trade:
Spr_5b_147_s.png

Shiny Dratini
Adamant

Shed skin
-Wrap
-Leer
-Dragon Rush
-Extreme Speed

Offering to trade:
Spr_5b_147_s.png

Shiny Dratini
Adamant

Shed skin
-Wrap
-Leer
-Dragon Rush
-Extreme Speed
Not to be that guy, but you might actually get some bites if you were to list the exact IVs in the standard format (HP/Atk/Def/Sp.Atk/Sp.Def/Spe). Also, you might want to list the ball it's in - many users, myself included, really care about the ball.

Oh, and good luck getting anything good for a shed skin Dratini, regardless of the IVs. /tryingtohelpbutlookinglikeajerkandhavingtoomuchformatting

Has anybody else been having trouble with Pokebank lately? I've been trying to log in since yesterday and it either gives me an error notification, or locks me out because of aforementioned error. I've been able to connect online using games and stuff just fine though. It's true that my Internet has been slower than usual but it's not like it keeps freezing up on me or anything. This is getting really annoying :/
I've had some trouble with bank, the connection fails when I'm saving my changes and it locks me out because of that, it's been that was since Monday.

I've had some trouble with bank, the connection fails when I'm saving my changes and it locks me out because of that, it's been that was since Monday.
It does that to me when I spend a long time in there, I usually try to limit my Bank visits to 5-10 minutes max. Maybe that's it?

Can I request some help getting Pokedex data on the following, either through full trade or just tradeback? The Pre-evos to level up would also be fine.
(name) = Pending help

Forretress
(shady6121) Steelix
Magby
Raikou
Entei
Suicune
Glailie
Sealeo
Huntail
Gorebyss
Salamence
Latias
Shinx
Buizel
Bonsly
Garchomp
Magmortar
Yanmega
Gliscor
Porygon-Z
Frosslass
Uxie
Mesprit
Azelf
Regigigas
Cresselia
Manaphy
Shaymin
Arceus
Purrloin
Keldeo
Genesect

Could also use a Shiny Stone (Menezjul) to evolve Minccino.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back