Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can help with several of those, however all of them will have to be trade-backs.
That'd be perfectly fine. I'll be at classes for a while today, but when I return I'd love your help.

Can you specify which ones you can help with, in case I get offers for the others?

Can I request some help getting Pokedex data on the following, either through full trade or just tradeback? The Pre-evos to level up would also be fine.

Mewtwo (Want to save my SR until I see what tutors ORAS might have for either X or Y)
Mew
Forretress
Steelix
Scizor
Magby
Raikou
Entei
Suicune
Glailie
Sealeo
Huntail
Gorebyss
Salamence
Latias
Shinx
Buizel
Shellos
Bonsly
Garchomp
Electivire
Magmortar
Yanmega
Gliscor
Porygon-Z
Frosslass
Uxie
Mesprit
Azelf
Regigigas
Cresselia
Manaphy
Shaymin
Arceus
Purrloin
Keldeo
Genesect

Could also use a Shiny Stone to evolve Minccino.
I can also help with some of these, but will also be at school for a while until I can trade. I'll PM you a list of what I can provide when i get home =]

Bold Suicune anyone?

Have been looking for one for ages, will trade you whatever it takes to get me one, including Kalos legendaries. PM me!

Quick question, does unburden only work for Berries? Or would it work if weakness policy was activated? Or am I just being stupid?

Edit : now that I know weakness policy would work, I'm looking for someone who's free to do a breeding project :)

Last edited:
Quick question, does unburden only work for Berries? Or would it work if weakness policy was activated? Or am I just being stupid?
Unburden activates if the Pokemon was sent out with an item, and then for any reason no longer has it, but I believe wears off if they switch.
- Eating a berry
- Using a Weakness Policy/Power Herb/White Herb
- Being Knocked Off

Will trigger Unburden.

Edit: Greninja'd

Bulbapedia said:
Unburden doubles the Pokémon's Speed stat when the Pokémon's held item is lost. If there is no held item to begin with or if a held item is traded for another, Unburden will not be activated. This boost is lost if the Pokémon is switched out.
It doesn't need to be a berry. Hitmonlee sometimes uses a Normal Gem boosted Fake Out to activate Unburden.

EDIT:
Double Greninja'd

2 people agreed to trade with me and I can see one is online on x I am on Y but I can't see them to interact with them as a friend. Anyone got any ideas?

2 people agreed to trade with me and I can see one is online on x I am on Y but I can't see them to interact with them as a friend. Anyone got any ideas?
Go back to your Friend List and it will probably say 'blah-blah has been added as a friend'

Then get back online.

Hi, I am looking for a careful nature HA (poison heal) gliscor. I am at work right now but if you pm me when I get home I can tell you what I have to trade. I don't have anything to crazy so if you have a spit back you don't want or a female with just the hidden ability that I could use to breed that would be very helpful.

Unburden activates if the Pokemon was sent out with an item, and then for any reason no longer has it, but I believe wears off if they switch.
- Eating a berry
- Using a Weakness Policy/Power Herb/White Herb
- Being Knocked Off

Will trigger Unburden.

Edit: Greninja'd
knock off doesn't work. It's when the item is consumed.

Hi, I am looking for a careful nature HA (poison heal) gliscor. I am at work right now but if you pm me when I get home I can tell you what I have to trade. I don't have anything to crazy so if you have a spit back you don't want or a female with just the hidden ability that I could use to breed that would be very helpful.
I can breed you one if u want with 5IV nd stuff do you have any spitbacks ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)