Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for someone who can help me transfer some mega stones from my X to my Y file. I can give you some 5 IV pokemon.

Finished the trade.

Last edited:

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Slaking and Sylveon Skill swapping pixilite on Slaking in doubles. Sounds usable?
The best Slaking + Skill Swap team I saw was in the Battle Maison thread (who used it escapes me though). They used Slaking with a Mega Gardevior, regular Gard's ability was Trace (Telepathy may be better though), it would use skill swap on Slaking then mega evolve to lose it's own Truant (giving it Pixilate ofc). You could also do this with Alakazam (skill swap by egg move) or Gengar (BW2 move tutor). Magic Guard Slaking with a Life Orb would do a lot of damage if pulled off successfully!

edit: it was Myuu767 and it was in triples with a Greninja to set up Mat Block

Last edited:
Hey does anybody have a female Cloyster(or family) in a Heavy Ball ? I can be a spitback or a 5IV one or you could lend me one for like 10 mins so I can breed my own one. Could anybody help me out ?
Repost for new page and edit I also need a Tangela in a Dive ball and in a Dusk Ball (both with HA and both Female), because the ones in my safari really dont want to have their HA

Have 5IV pokes for trade or I can breed something for you.

A couple questions.

1: Is Suction Cups Cradily good for anything? I have a bunch of spitback females that didn't inherit the HA taking up box space, not sure if I should keep or toss them.

B: Which egg moves for Limber (Mega) Lopunny? Encore/Fake Out are definitely going on for ultimate annoyance, but what about the other 2?

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Repost for new page and edit I also need a Tangela in a Dive ball and in a Dusk Ball (both with HA and both Female), because the ones in my safari really dont want to have their HA

Have 5IV pokes for trade or I can breed something for you.
If you don't mind waiting 20 mins or so, I can catch a female Shellder in HG, if you don't mind breeding it from scratch?

A couple questions.

1: Is Suction Cups Cradily good for anything? I have a bunch of spitback females that didn't inherit the HA taking up box space, not sure if I should keep or toss them.

B: Which egg moves for Limber (Mega) Lopunny? Encore/Fake Out are definitely going on for ultimate annoyance, but what about the other 2?
A: Storm Drain's a lot better than Suction Cups, but if they're 5/6 IV, then Wynaut keep at least one?

B: Can't go wrong with Ice & Thunder Punch. It's other egg moves are "eh."

A couple questions.

Suction cups is an awesome ability if you wanna chain fish for garbage shinies

A couple questions.

Lupunny is definetly looking to be a potential sweeper so ice punch for dragons and thunder punch for bulky water types.

Edit: BTW 2 comes after 1 not B xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)