Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for that- I've just seen too many Timid/Draco Meteor sets...

You'd think that people don't know Latios exists... :/
What's a airport? Latios?
Also Latias has moar bulk.... Mostly. I think they run Timid with Draco to scare out things. Also makes a great nuke move. Healing Wish is also an option slightly gimmicky and outclassed by Cresselia, but there none the less

LF:
non-english male parent (or Ditto) for Manectric. 31/x/30/31/31/31
Inner focus Kangaskhan in premier or Luxury ball 31/31/31/x/31/31 Prerefebly with Double edge.

CMT

What's a airport? Latios?
Also Latias has moar bulk.... Mostly. I think they run Timid with Draco to scare out things. Also makes a great nuke move. Healing Wish is also an option slightly gimmicky and outclassed by Cresselia, but there none the less
Healing Wish is just wishful thinking, why don't people just use Rapid Spin/Defog to get their Pinsir and what-not in?
I mean really, what else is HW used for except to make sure that your bird can throw itself at some mysterious and annoying rocks one more time?

And to keep this even slightly relevant:

-I'm looking for a Timid Gastly with Role Play and Skill Swap

Do you not still have an eevee from my project, most? EDIT: And I have that female if you still want it.

(Still looking for that HA Spiritomb)

Do you not still have an eevee from my project, most? EDIT: And I have that female if you still want it.

(Still looking for that HA Spiritomb)
I'll check when I get home in an hour (but I don't think so...)
And yes I still want it :P
PM/VM me for further discussion.

Is Elektross a good mixed attacker?
if so what nature is best to run on it?
I think they run AV these days. Usually as a Special Attackers but I see Knock Off or Superpower/Drain Punch every once in a while.

Rash, Naughty, or Quiet could work.

Last edited:
Is Elektross a good mixed attacker?
if so what nature is best to run on it?
If you run Mixed, I'd say go with Quiet/Brave, considering how slow it is anyway. One gimmicky mixed set I had some fun in the lower tiers with was

Eelektross @ Assault Vest
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 100 HP / 152 Atk / 252 SpA (adjustable depending on what you need to deal with.
Quiet Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Giga Drain
- Flamethrower
- Knock Off

Knock Off is key to this set, since most special tanks not weak to his special coverage are dealt with by it handily.

- The EVs are chosen to KO Bronzong most of the time with the combination of Knock Off and Flamethrower factoring in SR or some chip damage (or high damage rolls.
- Delphox can't risk a Knock Off if switching in on any attack, since even without an item Knock Off 2HKOs, without being able to OHKO in return even with Specs.
- Non-Sub Moltres is OHKO'd by Thunderbolt over 90% of the time, and defensive sets are 2HKO'd, any prior damage leaving it too weak to Sub.
- Meloetta's AV is beaten by 2 KO's after SR, and Meloetta-P falls to two TBolts (one turn switching in, one to change forms) coupled with LO recoil.
- Gligar is beaten by two Flamethrowers if it loses its Eviolite. Levitate means Toxic is its only option, and Gligar can't risk Roosting because of Giga Drain.
---252+ SpA Eelektross Giga Drain vs. 248 HP / 8 SpD Eviolite Gligar: 146-172 (43.8 - 51.6%) -- 8.2% chance to 2HKO (Pure Ground for Roost)

Eelektross is a Pokemon that, even while I acknowledge he's only okay, is a favorite that I try to make work. I find this set does well as sort of a glue or back-up for teams, able to take a couple high level threats without being complete dead weight against others. I'm still trying to find just the right balance for his EVs and what kind of teammates most appreciate these types of threats crippled or removed.

hello friends I'm looking for a HA goldeen/seaking and a HA smoochum/jynx please. PM me if you can help at all (nature/IVs don't matter just the ability)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)