Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 43 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
#710.3 Pumpkaboo_Huge [Adamant]
IVs: 28, 29 / 28, 29 / 24, 25 / 14, 15 / 14, 15 / 6, 7

>_> I might keep despite that SpDef.
Edit: CRAP accidentally took the event Gengar and it's lame, tossing.

Looking for a female Infiltrator Zubat/Golbat. IVs doesn't matter
I can help, mind if we do it through GTS? Put up some random Poke asking for a level 1-10 Zubat.

Last edited:
Guys...looking for a couple Thundurus...Thunduruses..Thunduri.....Thunduratti

Species: Thundurus
Ability: Defiant
Nature: Naive
IVs: 30/31/30/31/31/31 or 31/30/30/31/31/31
Move 1: Knock Off
Move 2: Superpower
Move 3: Thunder Punch
Move 4: ---
AND

Species: Thundurus
Ability: Defiant
Nature: Jolly
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Move 1: Knock Off
Move 2: Superpower
Move 3: Thunder Punch
Move 4: ---

Thunderpunch isn't totally necessary on either but would be cool so I have some options. CM(outdated)T or PM me or something...
Still lookin

Guys, should I or should I not hoard Gengar codes? People on Tumblr keep asking for lame stuff like trophy shinies and my fingers are itching to deprive them of their codes ...

Looking for Fletchling or any of it's evolutions with it's Hidden Ability. IV's, nature, or gender does not matter.

And/Or Heatran with flawless/near flawless IV's. I have a lot of shiny flawless pokemon for trade, or can offer multiples of any item from battle masion.

Looking for Fletchling or any of it's evolutions with it's Hidden Ability. IV's, nature, or gender does not matter.

And/Or Heatran with flawless/near flawless IV's. I have a lot of shiny flawless pokemon for trade, or can offer multiples of any item from battle masion.
I have a Fletchling w/ Gale Wings. Do you want a female?

The GameStop I went to gave me the number for Nintendo customer service since they were out of Gengar codes. Does anyone know if there's any point in my actually calling that? My inclination is that I'm not going to be able to get an event code over the phone to something broad like that.

Quick question.

The Smogon Strategy guide says that Excadrill has 88 base speed whilst Rotom has 86.

What would be the formula to work out the minimal investment to beat a Modest 252 Speed Rotom?

Looking for any Dive Ball HA female Eevee, trading female HA DB Eevee for it. Prefer Modest w/ Wish and the crappiest IVs possible as I plan to breed for HP Fire and I don't want random 31s fucking it up.
I can catch you one in the FS and breed the nature and egg move if you like (without DK so you get those crappy IVs).

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Well, now that the ORAS mega stats have been revealed, it's finally time for me to update my breedable Mega Evolution collection. Anyone have a Quick Ball HA Carvanha for trade? It's the ONLY ball for a Mega Sharpedo.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm looking for Dittos with Hidden Powers Ground and Ice. If anyone could offer me a clone I'd really appreciate it!

edit: helped by Buckert

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)