Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone here who can give me tips for Friend safari and Horde Hunting?Like what mons to use, what sites to check for Friend Safaris?

Hello Smogon,

Currently breeding a Ditto with a Mawile holding an Everstone and noticed that the Mawile's ability (Hyper Cutter) was passed down each time. Is there a chance for Intimidate to break through or will the Everstone keep this from happening ?

Thanks =)

Last edited:

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hello Smogon,

Currently breeding a Ditto with a Mawile holding an Everstone and noticed that the Mawile's ability (Hyper Cutter) was passed down each time. Is there a chance for Intimidate to break through or will the Everstone keep this from happening ?

Thanks =)
If you're breeding a Pokémon without a Hidden Ability mother, there is a 80% chance that the mother's ability will pass, and a 20% chance that it will get the other ability. So, the RNG is just messing with you, you'll get it soon.

Thanks you two for your help. Like you said I had no luck, so I switched the Mawile with a less potent one but with the right ability that I want. The Ability Capsule was also an option indeed, but when I saw the BP cost I... kinda... turned away ! xD

Are there any good tutor moves for these pokes? They are on my HG game and I've been meaning to pokebank them for a while.

Shaymin
Kyogre
Mewtwo (timid)

Thanks in advance.

Are there any good tutor moves for these pokes? They are on my HG game and I've been meaning to pokebank them for a while.

Shaymin
Kyogre
Mewtwo (timid)

Thanks in advance.
  • Earth Power and Synthesis for Shaymin
  • Nothing significant for Kyogre
  • The only good tutor moves for Mewtwo are the physical ones and you have a Timid Mewtwo
Hope that helps. :-)

Looking for a non shiny Timid HP Ice Raikou 31/xx/30/31/31/31 in a Ultra Ball. If anyone can help me clone I can trade a Female Modest Heatran 31/xx/31/31/30/31 in a Timer Ball that I caught in AS.

Edit: Stupid cellphone bugged out and put this in the wrong topic. In the right topic now.

If you plan on doing this, you'd have to wait 30 turns to get the max catch rate of 4 (just fyi). Keep in mind though that by that time Lugia would be running low on PP, so you'll still want to use Breloom to Spore it while you wait.
Doesn't it only take 10 turns for Timer Ball to reach the maximum catch rate? Or did they change it back for ORAS?

some nice pokemon to abuse with this shiny spread on Platinum?
calm - 31/31/31/30/30/31 hp ground 70
Is it only calm nature? Cause shiny spreads tend to come in pairs, at least in HGSS so I have a spread that can be both modest and calm in my HG, and a jolly/naughty spread in SS. But Calm could be used for all the legendary birds, Giratina, and maybe even Palkia. Regice if you have access to it too.

Looking on a catch-me-a-Reshi-bird:

Staraptor with:
  • 174 HP
  • 120 or 109 Speed
  • Intimidate
  • MUST ALREADY KNOW FINAL GAMBIT

Reply ASAP please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)