Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Looking for a Defog Impish Skarmory and a Calm Eevee with Wish and Baton Pass... IVs don't really matter. Willing to trade Eviolites, Leftovers, or anything in my thread (assuming availability)
Check my trade thread for the Defog Skarm.

Also, unrelated to it but I'm looking for someone reliable enough to help me with some cloning services; PM/VM me if you can help.

Not sure if this is the right place to ask (might be a very newbie question) , but I was trying to check my Tornadus, Thundurus and Landorus that I've obtained myself from Dream Radar on both Metalkid's and Serebii IV calculators, but they state some of the values are impossible... They're not IV trained and haven't gained a single level ever since I transferred them from the radar to my White 2 game, and, later on, to Y. Is there something wrong?D:

Not sure if this is the right place to ask (might be a very newbie question) , but I was trying to check my Tornadus, Thundurus and Landorus that I've obtained myself from Dream Radar on both Metalkid's and Serebii IV calculators, but they state some of the values are impossible... They're not IV trained and haven't gained a single level ever since I transferred them from the radar to my White 2 game, and, later on, to Y. Is there something wrong?D:
Make sure the form on the IV Calc matches the form they're in? (Therian/Incarnate)

Also looking for someone to clone my Heatran

Keep or toss? (I'm thinking its a toss, but I'm feeling lazy cause it takes forever after you catch it to check it xD)

Adamant
15/15/31/31/31/15

Keep or toss? (I'm thinking its a toss, but I'm feeling lazy cause it takes forever after you catch it to check it xD)

Adamant
15/15/31/31/31/15
KO it once and then it will respawn after the elite four are defeated, with out the cut scenes. Also, try for 31/31/28+/X/28+/31. Most people will tell you to toss anything less.

Make sure the form on the IV Calc matches the form they're in? (Therian/Incarnate)

Also looking for someone to clone my Heatran
Edit: changed it's form with the Revel Glass, it worked (the calc was set to the other form)! Thanks a lot, and sorry for the silly question. I didn't even think about the form.D:

Last edited:
Looking for a cloner. PM me

To be honest, I haven't seem this option on any of the two calculators (it also just got the same result to my Azelf)... I've only stated the ability (since the Tornadus is therian form, it's regenerator).D:
lol these I can't use an IV calculator posts tho.

Okay, click this: http://www.metalkid.info/pokemon/calculators/iv.aspx
Step 1. Select the Pokémon and change it from Abomasnow to what ever you're checking.
Step 2. Select nature. Make sure it matches the nature on the 3DS Screen,
Step 3. Click the box that says "Default Level" and change it to the level of your monster. Click Update
Step 4. Enter in the stats of your monster in the boxes provided.
Step 5. Level with a Rare Candy. Repeat Step 4.
Step 6. Add the hidden power in the top right (optional)
Step 7. Press Calculate.

I have no idea how something so simple can confuse so many people. I keep seeing posts like this and can only think that people are forgetting to do step 3. Hope this helped.

EDIT: If you post again and still can't figure it out, post stats, and I can probably just follow the above steps to tell you the IVs.

KO it once and then it will respawn after the elite four are defeated, with out the cut scenes. Also, try for 31/31/28+/X/28+/31. Most people will tell you to toss anything less.
Ohhh - thanks dude. Do they re-spawn in the same location as where you fought them originally?

Looking for a cloner. PM me

lol these I can't use an IV calculator posts tho.

Okay, click this: http://www.metalkid.info/pokemon/calculators/iv.aspx
Step 1. Select the Pokémon and change it from Abomasnow to what ever you're checking.
Step 2. Select nature. Make sure it matches the nature on the 3DS Screen,
Step 3. Click the box that says "Default Level" and change it to the level of your monster. Click Update
Step 4. Enter in the stats of your monster in the boxes provided.
Step 5. Level with a Rare Candy. Repeat Step 4.
Step 6. Add the hidden power in the top right (optional)
Step 7. Press Calculate.

I have no idea how something so simple can confuse so many people. I keep seeing posts like this and can only think that people are forgetting to do step 3. Hope this helped.

EDIT: If you post again and still can't figure it out, post stats, and I can probably just follow the above steps to tell you the IVs.
Thanks a lot for all the detailed info - I'll do that to check Azelf again! But I've just edited my post, and for Tundurus it really was just the form! I changed it with the Reveal Glass and it worked.:)
He's kinda bad though, poor thing (25 - 26 / 15 - 17 / 20 - 22 / 3 - 4 / 15 - 17 / 30)... Except for the speed, maybe. Haha

Edit: -Thank you very much, I just did that and just got my Azelf's stats!

Last edited:
Can Serperior With ability Contrary been used in OU Battles ? and is it someone here who has it? im very interesting in one With that ability, iv doesnt matter !

Can Serperior With ability Contrary been used in OU Battles ? and is it someone here who has it? im very interesting in one With that ability, iv doesnt matter !
It'd be nice if the Unova starters had their hidden abilities available, but they don't so no. Seems the only ones not interested in Contrary Serperior is Game Freak themselves...
Thats really wierd of gamefreak, make a absoulte genuis ability to a pokemon you cant get legally! but aiit ! just got f.... in the Battle masion because of this!
The Battle Maison AI can use any ability the Pokemon can have, including ones not currently available to players. Just in case you start wondering about Snow Warning Aurorus and Rock Head Tyrantrum, for example.

Newbie here,

I could use a Durant with Truant, I don't have much to offer in return though. I've caught everything in Alpha Sapphire that doesn't involve trading and I've got a few spare BPs, but that's basically it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)