Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you get master rank in pokemon contests? Do you have to go to every town's contest hall? Is it easy to get master rank?

Also, what's the best strategy in singles and multi battle battle mansion? Is that easy to win?
Master rank is extremely easy, basically get any pokemons contest stats to the maximum. Equip the scarf for the right contest these can be found in slateport city from the chairman of the fan club.

And use the moves rest and sleep talk. This wins you all contests without doing anything complicated.

As for the battle maison it's best to go with hard hitting pokemon such as CB dragonite, gengar, talonflame and any mega that's fast. Just click the strongest move, there really isn't much to it.

I know for a fact that if you're doing the in-game Latios you can fly back on Latias to prepare your team and come back, I had to do it on my playthrough so yeah... If it's the Eon Ticket one I don't know because I haven't got one yet but I would assume you could leave as it wouldn't make sense if you couldn't...
... I'm stupid.
What latios sets rather timid over hasty? I personally am a fan of the defog + earthquake LO set, but want to weigh my options.

Trading: 5IV Rough Skin naive GIBLE (outrage)

looking for: (5IV Ditto, 5IV Jolly Beldum, 5IV careful/adamant fletchling)

Let me know if you can help me out.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Is anyone available to help me with a couple of quick battles to help me set up KeyBV on my AS file? All it would require is you accepting two battles from me, which I would forfeit immediately.

I finally got oras for christmas and I just beat the main game and I am going to start soft resetting for rayquaza soon. Does anybody have a spare jolly synchronizer and a final gambit staraptor they could lend me?

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I finally got oras for christmas and I just beat the main game and I am going to start soft resetting for rayquaza soon. Does anybody have a spare jolly synchronizer and a final gambit staraptor they could lend me?
If you're able to find a cloner, I can give you a copy of the Staraptor I'm using against Rayquaza; I can give you the Jolly Synchro too, I think I have a spare one.

SRing Rayquaza is sadomasochism, 4 days and nothing decent. u-u

If you're able to find a cloner, I can give you a copy of the Staraptor I'm using against Rayquaza; I can give you the Jolly Synchro too, I think I have a spare one.

Thank you so much! I will try and see if I can find a cloner

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus

As if there's any surprise. I can clone for you.

As of this minute I can help people out with pokemon related stuff such as free spitbacks and a few other things. However, I cannot clone. Feel free to pm me I also have access to a huge amount of friend safaris. You may also post on my profile if you wish.
edit: As of the minute if I promised you to give you a copy of a certain ORAS soft reset I have now would be a good time to pm me as well and claim your soft reset.

Can someone clone just 1 pokemon for me?You may keep a copy, it's a full redi pokemon.

Question: Ash has an Emulator B2, if he were to inject and catch females from Entralink in Pokeballs of our choice, it won't be considered illegal, right?

Is there a reliable way to clone in ORAS? I heard the old method of cloning in X and Y got patched, is it true? If so, how can you delete old patches?

Can someone clone just 1 pokemon for me?You may keep a copy, it's a full redi pokemon.

Question: Ash has an Emulator B2, if he were to inject and catch females from Entralink in Pokeballs of our choice, it won't be considered illegal, right?
Last post on the page syndrome D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)